Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
NENE4567
idontcare kk
NENE4567
idontcare kk

rolleyes LOL k sure, keep believeing in a person who only knows how to blame others.

Man how old are you? 13 I assume so, listen hear girl if you listened last night you would be smart enough to hear OBAMA MENTIONING THAT BUSH PASSED A LAW ON ITTTTT and, and, He is trying TO STOP ITTTTT. Oh wait I shouldn't stoop to your level, that will make me a child.

I'm out of high school going to college. How old are you, 5? "oh im losing u r stopid lolz!"

Have fun getting locked up for being a terroist suspect. Have fun getting your house broken into by govenment officals for being a terroist suspect. Have fun with a presdent who solves his problem with drones killing innocent people. And have fun with REAL terrorist destroying the contry and us not being propaired since we have to get rid of milatary spending. Aslo, have fun with the ecnomy going to crap cause he won't do s**t about the moochers.
Bye and have fun. lol

I dont mean to cuss but its people like you that make certain americans look like we are retarded pigs with only 2% of brain cells. We are out of Iraq, that alone is hard to do, honestly you are not to bright with politics and i insist that you should just stay out of because the only thing you are doing is making yourself rather stupid, you probably dropped out of highschool maybe thats why you cant fully get what I am trying to say, after all, all the smart states voted for obama CLICKK HEREEEE Where the heck this whole terrorists bullshit come from? Thats for terrorist SUSPECTS NOT INNOCENT PEOPLE *facepalm* you seem like a troll and honestly you werent the smartedst of the batch =n=

Ohh BASIED soruce with NO PROOF that those are educated states. Nice. No, I got a high school deploma. Not ALL suspects did it you moron. emotion_facepalm And you call ME retarded. Really, have fun with dictator Obama.
did you ride the short bus maybe?

WTF are you talking about?

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Victus Lucifer
idontcare kk
-Cause he likes to spend and can't stop
-cause he golfs too much and goes on TOO MANY vactions
-Cause he's dumb and can't handle our milatary(no one whose in the miltary that I know likes him, and thats A LOT of people)
-No one in the house likes him even the dems don't like him
-Forcing us to pay for lazy asses who leech off of us
-Hes a pushover
-He waste money saviing a dead compaines
-He takes credit for what he doesn't dersve to look good
-He doesn't care for the saftey of America

He doesn't take as many vacations as you probably think.
My whole family is military and my mom's best friend is the retired Force Master Chief of the US Navy Recruiting Core. They all love him.
Bullshit.
You probably don't make a $250k profit or own a business in the first so you're not going to be charged anyway.
He's actually one of the strongest (personality wise) presidents we've ever had. He made decisions that were unpopular on both ends that actually worked and doesn't care what Congress thinks. He's anything but a pushover.
Yeah, he only saved about a few million jobs. That's all.
Saying Obama cannot take credit for killing Bin Laden is like saying Bin Laden can't be blamed for 9/11 cuz he wasn't in the plane.
He only killed what the American people think is the largest threat to their safety and forced climate change measures to be implemented in government jobs. That's all right?

Factcheck your bullshit before you think you're allowed an opinion.

How do you know that they all aren't lieing?
Fine, some dems like him. Still though a lotin the house do hate him.
WFT are you talking about? I'm not talking about busessness, I'm talking about Obama is just allowing people to self-intitled lazy-asses.
Oh yeah. Stong with his drones. lol
Lol bullshit. The unemployneement rate is still high and they aren't doing any better now.
He didn't help find him, the seals are the ones that found him NO THANKS to him. Or he died all by himself who knows, anyways, Obama didn't do s**t to help with that.
Oh yeah, cutting our milatary funding and not giving miltary help WHEN ASKED is really going after our largest secruity threat.

LOL were the ******** are your facts for your BS?
whoa you're a retard, first off you can't spell so you're probably 11. Also "how do you know they all aren't lying?" How do you know your sources aren't lying? Yes some people mooch off the system but why should people who actually need it suffer because a few people misuse it? In America we help out neighbor not watch them starve and call them lazy because they lost an arm and can't work anymore.

Nice, mesuring my intellence by my spelling. rolleyes Get over it, people aren't perfect. Stop being a jackass. At least I'm trying and not tipin lyke dis.

Why should I help them? It isn't my fault they lost their jobs. I'm fine for paying for those who already have a job but still don't make enough due to circumstances or if they're disablied, but if they can work and can't find a job they can go on unemployeement.
tax payers pay for unemployment too.
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Victus Lucifer
idontcare kk
-Cause he's dumb and can't handle our milatary(no one whose in the miltary that I know likes him, and thats A LOT of people)
-Hes a pushover

He doesn't take as many vacations as you probably think.
My whole family is military and my mom's best friend is the retired Force Master Chief of the US Navy Recruiting Core. They all love him.
Bullshit.
You probably don't make a $250k profit or own a business in the first so you're not going to be charged anyway.
He's actually one of the strongest (personality wise) presidents we've ever had. He made decisions that were unpopular on both ends that actually worked and doesn't care what Congress thinks. He's anything but a pushover.
Yeah, he only saved about a few million jobs. That's all.
Saying Obama cannot take credit for killing Bin Laden is like saying Bin Laden can't be blamed for 9/11 cuz he wasn't in the plane.
He only killed what the American people think is the largest threat to their safety and forced climate change measures to be implemented in government jobs. That's all right?

Factcheck your bullshit before you think you're allowed an opinion.

WFT are you talking about? I'm not talking about busessness, I'm talking about Obama is just allowing people to self-intitled lazy-asses.
Lol bullshit. The unemployneement rate is still high and they aren't doing any better now.
He didn't help find him, the seals are the ones that found him NO THANKS to him. Or he died all by himself who knows, anyways, Obama didn't do s**t to help with that.
Oh yeah, cutting our milatary funding and not giving miltary help WHEN ASKED is really going after our largest secruity threat.

whoa you're a retard, first off you can't spell so you're probably 11. Also "how do you know they all aren't lying?" How do you know your sources aren't lying? Yes some people mooch off the system but why should people who actually need it suffer because a few people misuse it? In America we help out neighbor not watch them starve and call them lazy because they lost an arm and can't work anymore.

Nice, mesuring my intellence by my spelling. rolleyes Get over it, people aren't perfect. Stop being a jackass. At least I'm trying and not tipin lyke dis.

Why should I help them? It isn't my fault they lost their jobs. I'm fine for paying for those who already have a job but still don't make enough due to circumstances or if they're disablied, but if they can work and can't find a job they can go on unemployeement.

I'm fine with that, since it actually makes it so people should be looking for jobs or they might lose it. Though I don't agree that they should be forced off of it when they are unable to work for a few months or so, I like it better then giving people a way to be lazy when they can work.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk

I'm fine with that, since it actually makes it so people should be looking for jobs or they might lose it. Though I don't agree that they should be forced off of it when they are unable to work for a few months or so, I like it better then giving people a way to be lazy when they can work.
give me an example of people who're lazy and get free money?
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk

People who are able to work and have kids, but just use food stamps and other govednment aid to live off of and never look for a job.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk

People who are able to work and have kids, but just use food stamps and other govednment aid to live off of and never look for a job.
I've personally never met someone like that but okay.
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk
Booty Tickle
idontcare kk

I've personally never met someone like that but okay.

Lucky you. I know pluenty of them. gonk

Beloved Visionary

D0kt0r Bulletz
Kolyatt

User Image

This thread is now about all our secret desires for Bill Clinton.

Note: I am way Jealous of your English teacher.

This guy isn't hot at all. He's old! You must be mentally ill. This guy looks like he's in his ******** 60s.

Calling someone mentally ill because they think someone who is 66 is attractive. Aside from the fact that Bill Clinton is actually a good looking guy for his age he was also our nation's leader, a great one at that, arguably the best president we've had in decades. Not to mention he has a Grammy and can play the saxophone better than Kenny G ever could.
Because there is no better choice crying

Beloved Visionary

idontcare kk
D0kt0r Bulletz
Kolyatt

User Image

This thread is now about all our secret desires for Bill Clinton.

Note: I am way Jealous of your English teacher.

This guy isn't hot at all. He's old! You must be mentally ill. This guy looks like he's in his ******** 60s.

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who thoght this. emotion_donotwant

We've already established that your opinion is invalid in this and other threads.

This is why eleven year olds should not be on the internet.
idontcare kk
-Hes a pushover
You need to go back to school! Your grammar is AWFUL.
TwiIii
i dont hate him
i was relieved when he won and im not even american
that being said i dont think he is liberal enough and i dont like his support for drne strikes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff