Rosine Denaja
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece
oh I'm sorry you a bit butt hurt that Obama won *pats back* its ok

Heh, not at all butt hurt, my friend ♥

I totally agree with you. I think a big part of it was Romney's beliefs and how he openly said this that and other that made people tick. I was just telling that to my Sociology professor, and he's not very political, but he knew what I was talking about and agreed with me. It just shocked me that people could be so blind, and even Donald Trump himself said that America is going to fall apart in its entirety. I should consider moving out of the country myself... maybe Canada. We'd be neighbors. emotion_brofist

Donald Trump? Really? Do you realize that Clinton, Bill Nye, Morgan Freeman, and Zach Braff have all supported Obama?
And Canada? Canada is Obama on steroids.

I guess so, but they shouldn't be as bad in debt as America.

Donald Trump is one of the biggest dumbasses around. I thought even republicans agreed.

He knows his business and we know ours. Case closed. Herp derp.

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece

I totally agree with you. I think a big part of it was Romney's beliefs and how he openly said this that and other that made people tick. I was just telling that to my Sociology professor, and he's not very political, but he knew what I was talking about and agreed with me. It just shocked me that people could be so blind, and even Donald Trump himself said that America is going to fall apart in its entirety. I should consider moving out of the country myself... maybe Canada. We'd be neighbors. emotion_brofist

Donald Trump? Really? Do you realize that Clinton, Bill Nye, Morgan Freeman, and Zach Braff have all supported Obama?

Actually, Obama is doing it better than Canada.
It's just taking time to get us out of the burden that Bush left us. Romney himself said it would take him, at the VERY least, eight years to get us out. I believe he said 8-10 years.

Ruthless Roisterer

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:

If Obama wins, I'm moving to Russia.
If Romney wins, I'll move to Oregon.

You're moving to an awful oligarchical country that is for all intents and purposes an authoritarian state and could rupture into pieces in the near future?

ahahahahahahaha WHAT

Ma'am, in all due respect...

as a "Current" American citizen....(without influence from my Russian and Korean parents)
I can tell you this and this only. Russia is a beautiful land, with beautiful people...Russia is more than just the "authoritarian" state the world deems it to be.

And I will tell you this...Russia has lower taxes (much much lower) We're talking about only 13% for individuals...and on top of that, no social security tax...Employers pay for that.

Russian economy is booming...in America, if the National debt was distributed to every American, each resident would owe $49,000 (and thats rounding up)
and in Russia, if Russian national debt was distributed to every Russian, each resident would owe $1,747...thats a HUGE difference...

The reason why Russia has such a low national debt is because there was little need for "foreign investment" in our nation....George Washington had warned America not to get involved with Europe and etc., but by the second president, John Adams, Americans were trading non-stop with Europeans, whereas our America could simply have abided by itself, relying on American ingenuity (which I am proud to say as a -part american-) which I know there is plenty!

And finally, in terms of governments...
Russia admits its corruption...and they are taking measures to fix it.
America doesn't admit its internal corruption...

Let me ask you, is it not worse to stay in a nation that claims that it is the land of the free, when our liberties are slowly being taken away?

Or is it not better to live in a nation that is constantly improving, despite its "authoritarian" ways, it is changing for better?

wink

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dea Nyx
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece

Erm...Please don't. Us Canadians love Obama...jus' saying.

O_O -Runs to Sweden-

Shadowy Shapeshifter

18,425 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dai-Gilgamesh
Dea Nyx
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece

O_O -Runs to Sweden-

lol That works. But the taxes are super high there XD

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece

It's just taking time to get us out of the burden that Bush left us. Romney himself said it would take him, at the VERY least, eight years to get us out. I believe he said 8-10 years.

Oh god, I thought I was going to be screamed at again... -Phew- Well I still wish Romney was elected having business relations and knowing how to handle money and all that (aside from his askew social norms). But anyway, yeah, if you mean that the debt will stop growing till that time or it will be completely gone.
Dai-Gilgamesh
Rosine Denaja
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh

Donald Trump is one of the biggest dumbasses around. I thought even republicans agreed.

He knows his business and we know ours. Case closed. Herp derp.

He bankrupts s**t all the time.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Dea Nyx
Dai-Gilgamesh
Dea Nyx
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece

O_O -Runs to Sweden-

lol That works. But the taxes are super high there XD

I don't care! emotion_donotwant As long as... there's no Obama, or Romney, or heck, no Betty White there. I don't know... emotion_c8

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh

Oh god, I thought I was going to be screamed at again... -Phew- Well I still wish Romney was elected having business relations and knowing how to handle money and all that (aside from his askew social norms). But anyway, yeah, if you mean that the debt will stop growing till that time or it will be completely gone.

No, I'm just trying to explain to you things in a civil manner. I've spent a lot of time on this election, and I've researched both parties. I've never been one side or the other, so there wasn't any bias.
As to Romney having business relations? He just recently was sent to court for hiding 100+ million in taxes from the government, and placing it in his wife's blind fund. He also 'so cleverly' extended his wealth by buying out American businesses and sending them over seas to to lower his costs. Look up 'Romney Sensata', and you'll know what I mean. He is a back alley businessman, going through any loops he can to make a profit. That is not what America needs.
And, yes, with the way Obama has things planned out thing will get much better economically. Clinton was the last president to balance the budget, and supports Obama. Romney's plan is the same as Bush, who got us into this recession in the first place. This is why Obama's ads said things such as 'Don't go back/move forward.'

Some more food for thought.

Even by keeping social issues completely out, Obama still was better economically, and he was better with foreign affairs.
Viktorya Chuikova

as a "Current" American citizen....(without influence from my Russian and Korean parents)
I can tell you this and this only. Russia is a beautiful land, with beautiful people...Russia is more than just the "authoritarian" state the world deems it to be.

Hey you know what else is beautiful? The Congo. Not a ******** reason to live there funnily enough.
You can't ignore the government that owns territory X just because it's pretty.
Quote:

And I will tell you this...Russia has lower taxes (much much lower) We're talking about only 13% for individuals...and on top of that, no social security tax...Employers pay for that.

Russia is a corrupt businessman's paradise. People don't make anywhere near the amount of money there as Americans do unless we're talking rich mafia types and politicians. Russia is poor in relation to Europe. It's not business friendly, investment friendly, and Putin most certainly is more involved in toying with businesses than western governments of any kind.
Quote:

Russian economy is booming.

haha, no it's not. If Russia lost it's oil, my god lol.
Quote:

..in America, if the National debt was distributed to every American, each resident would owe $49,000 (and thats rounding up)

Do you even know what the national debt is? It's us borrowing from us. Only a small percent is other countries. We do this because we can actually pay for it, because of how powerful our economic engine is. Even in down times.
Russia has neither a powerful economy, nor the money to even do the debt dance in the first place.

Quote:

and in Russia, if Russian national debt was distributed to every Russian, each resident would owe $1,747...thats a HUGE difference...

Russian's don't make s**t for money lol.
Quote:

The reason why Russia has such a low national debt is because there was little need for "foreign investment" in our nation....

That's crap lol. Russia is in poor shape. It's HDI is lousy for Europe. And not being open to FDI means you probably have a truly shitty business environment waiting for you there.
Quote:

George Washington had warned America not to get involved with Europe and etc.,

George Washington was trying to keep the fledgling US from not becoming a pawn between the competing European superpowers like the UK and France. Needless to say this is not an issue anymore.
Quote:

but by the second president, John Adams, Americans were trading non-stop with Europeans, whereas our America could simply have abided by itself, relying on American ingenuity (which I am proud to say as a -part american-) which I know there is plenty!

It had nothing to do with "self sufficiency" which is a retarded idea in a globalized world. The only country that actually makes that state philosophy is NORTH KOREA lol. Look up Juche.
Quote:

America is a first world nation with a stable civil society. Our corruption levels are pretty low, like most such countries like Japan, Britain, Canada etc.
Russia is not a first world country and wikileaks even revealed it to be not much more than a MAFIA STATE. Like literally. You've obviously done no Russian history reading for the aftermath of the USSR. Russia's transition into capitalism was anarchy and madness. And now with Putin it's become simply more involved in the central government as well.
Quote:

Let me ask you, is it not worse to stay in a nation that claims that it is the land of the free, when our liberties are slowly being taken away?

What the hell liberties are being taken away.
Quote:

Or is it not better to live in a nation that is constantly improving, despite its "authoritarian" ways, it is changing for better?

Let me think. We just had a free and fair election without dead journalists or people being poisoned...
Russia didn't....and the opposition is slowly getting arrested on trumped up charges...

What a tough choice!
Dai-Gilgamesh
Dea Nyx
Dai-Gilgamesh
Viktorya Chuikova
Engi3Piece

O_O -Runs to Sweden-

ahahhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhahaa holy s**t

Ruthless Roisterer

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rosine Denaja
Viktorya Chuikova

Hey you know what else is beautiful? The Congo. Not a ******** reason to live there funnily enough.
You can't ignore the government that owns territory X just because it's pretty.
Quote:

Russia is a corrupt businessman's paradise. People don't make anywhere near the amount of money there as Americans do unless we're talking rich mafia types and politicians. Russia is poor in relation to Europe. It's not business friendly, investment friendly, and Putin most certainly is more involved in toying with businesses than western governments of any kind.
Quote:

Russian economy is booming.

haha, no it's not. If Russia lost it's oil, my god lol.
Quote:

..in America, if the National debt was distributed to every American, each resident would owe $49,000 (and thats rounding up)

Do you even know what the national debt is? It's us borrowing from us. Only a small percent is other countries. We do this because we can actually pay for it, because of how powerful our economic engine is. Even in down times.
Russia has neither a powerful economy, nor the money to even do the debt dance in the first place.

Quote:

Russian's don't make s**t for money lol.
Quote:

The reason why Russia has such a low national debt is because there was little need for "foreign investment" in our nation....

That's crap lol. Russia is in poor shape. It's HDI is lousy for Europe. And not being open to FDI means you probably have a truly shitty business environment waiting for you there.
Quote:

George Washington had warned America not to get involved with Europe and etc.,

George Washington was trying to keep the fledgling US from not becoming a pawn between the competing European superpowers like the UK and France. Needless to say this is not an issue anymore.
Quote:

but by the second president, John Adams, Americans were trading non-stop with Europeans, whereas our America could simply have abided by itself, relying on American ingenuity (which I am proud to say as a -part american-) which I know there is plenty!

It had nothing to do with "self sufficiency" which is a retarded idea in a globalized world. The only country that actually makes that state philosophy is NORTH KOREA lol. Look up Juche.
Quote:

America is a first world nation with a stable civil society. Our corruption levels are pretty low, like most such countries like Japan, Britain, Canada etc.
Russia is not a first world country and wikileaks even revealed it to be not much more than a MAFIA STATE. Like literally. You've obviously done no Russian history reading for the aftermath of the USSR. Russia's transition into capitalism was anarchy and madness. And now with Putin it's become simply more involved in the central government as well.
Quote:

What the hell liberties are being taken away.
Quote:

Let me think. We just had a free and fair election without dead journalists or people being poisoned...
Russia didn't....and the opposition is slowly getting arrested on trumped up charges...

What a tough choice!

I've seen all of what I've said with my own two eyes....

and I've done my research, thank you...

at the end of the day, lets see whos right.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh

No, I'm just trying to explain to you things in a civil manner. I've spent a lot of time on this election, and I've researched both parties. I've never been one side or the other, so there wasn't any bias.
As to Romney having business relations? He just recently was sent to court for hiding 100+ million in taxes from the government, and placing it in his wife's blind fund. He also 'so cleverly' extended his wealth by buying out American businesses and sending them over seas to to lower his costs. Look up 'Romney Sensata', and you'll know what I mean. He is a back alley businessman, going through any loops he can to make a profit. That is not what America needs.
And, yes, with the way Obama has things planned out thing will get much better economically. Clinton was the last president to balance the budget, and supports Obama. Romney's plan is the same as Bush, who got us into this recession in the first place. This is why Obama's ads said things such as 'Don't go back/move forward.'

Even by keeping social issues completely out, Obama still was better economically, and he was better with foreign affairs.

I'm crying a little bit inside, not in a bad way, just been a long time since I talked to someone civilized on the forums.

I guess the Presidential Debates left me to go for Romney's side, he didn't stutter; he just seemed clearer because it seemed like Obama was going off a script. I didn't really consider the other achievements that he had done during his term, like "Race to the Top" or toppling Gaddafi (which I regrettably forgotten about, seeing as it was big on the news.) And then his Vice President was just so sketchy during the Vice Presidential debate; Paul Ryan kept on contradicting himself, the audience could see it. There were a few things but I can't remember on the top of my head but while I listened to it while doing my homework he just made my head jolt from my paper.

I also didn't know about Romeny's dark history. It seems that makes him all the more untrustworthy. The fact I voted for him is that my mom kept on telling me I should; I was sort of pressured. What I told everyone that Obama kept on making the rising debt was what I was repeating what my mom said to me, and what I felt made sense to me. Errr, I'm not going to take her advice for a while. -_-"

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Viktorya Chuikova
I've seen all of what I've said with my own two eyes....

and I've done my research, thank you...

at the end of the day, lets see whos right.

You've seen George Washington warn the US about not getting involved with Europe? Are you a time traveler or a wizard?

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh
Mimi Kyashi 19
Dai-Gilgamesh

I'm crying a little bit inside, not in a bad way, just been a long time since I talked to someone civilized on the forums.

I guess the Presidential Debates left me to go for Romney's side, he didn't stutter; he just seemed clearer because it seemed like Obama was going off a script. I didn't really consider the other achievements that he had done during his term, like "Race to the Top" or toppling Gaddafi (which I regrettably forgotten about, seeing as it was big on the news.) And then his Vice President was just so sketchy during the Vice Presidential debate; Paul Ryan kept on contradicting himself, the audience could see it. There were a few things but I can't remember on the top of my head but while I listened to it while doing my homework he just made my head jolt from my paper.

I also didn't know about Romeny's dark history. It seems that makes him all the more untrustworthy. The fact I voted for him is that my mom kept on telling me I should; I was sort of pressured. What I told everyone that Obama kept on making the rising debt was what I was repeating what my mom said to me, and what I felt made sense to me. Errr, I'm not going to take her advice for a while. -_-"

Eeee~ Someone who actually paid attention! : D Thank you very much for actually listening to what I had to say instead of plugging your ears and saying 'nananananana'. :'3 I appreciate that.

I believe what happened with the first debate, was that Obama had prepared for his rebuttals to Romney's campaign. However, Romney went against everything he had said from the start, which was threw the president off. As I was watching, I was simply saying, "But, that's not...that's not what you said!" And it frustrated me to no end. He is known for 'Romnesia' and flip-flopping. Obama didn't expect it though, and that caught him off-guard. In that debate alone, he told 27 lies in 38 minutes. And the worst thing is that people didn't do their homework and actually bought it.

That's what's happened a lot. My sister-in--law said she was voting for Romney: 'because my friends said they are,' and 'he's a Christian; I like that'. He isn't Christian, and as soon as I tried explaining things to her about both candidates, she showed me a dress on her phone to change the topic. The elections are very important. Many Romney supporters that I know personally did not research anything at all, and just voted for him based on what their friends were doing, or based on the fact that he was more religious than Obama. That's simply who I personally know, this is not an attack on Romney supporters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff