Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I live in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, USA..

Anyway she made Wisconsin and US history by being the first openly gay/ lesbian Senator of the United States of America! THIS IS WHY WISCONSIN IS KNOWN AS THE LABORATORY OF DEMOCRACY PEOPLE!!!

OH YEAH!!!

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Diablo en Musica 92

Anyway she made Wisconsin and US history by being the first openly gay/ lesbian Senator of the United States of America! THIS IS WHY WISCONSIN IS KNOWN AS THE LABORATORY OF DEMOCRACY PEOPLE!!!

OH YEAH!!!
Wisconsin all around is just becoming a dominate state, record low unemployment from everything to white collar to blue collar jobs and probably will soon beat out the sillicon valley as IT is concerned. So good job on Wisconsin!!!

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
StandYoGround
Diablo en Musica 92

OH YEAH!!!
Wisconsin all around is just becoming a dominate state, record low unemployment from everything to white collar to blue collar jobs and probably will soon beat out the sillicon valley as IT is concerned. So good job on Wisconsin!!!

RIGHT! I maybe a liberal and despite Wisconsin's ups and major downs, we are proving that Obama's policies are working and we are proving that Conservative policies can assist in HELPING making Obama's policies works.

So to anyone that states Bipartisanship doesn't work can suck it and take the Great State of Wisconsin as a prime example of it working. ( again despite having to make our Republican Governor understand after his massive my way or the highway attempt ).

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Diablo en Musica 92
StandYoGround
Diablo en Musica 92

OH YEAH!!!

RIGHT! I maybe a liberal and despite Wisconsin's ups and major downs, we are proving that Obama's policies are working and we are proving that Conservative policies can assist in HELPING making Obama's policies works.

So to anyone that states Bipartisanship doesn't work can suck it and take the Great State of Wisconsin as a prime example of it working. ( again despite having to make our Republican Governor understand after his massive my way or the highway attempt ).
I just know a little bit about Wisconsin, not all of it.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
StandYoGround

LOL sorry got excited ( > w < )

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Diablo en Musica 92
StandYoGround

LOL sorry got excited ( > w < )
It's cool.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Homicide Hunter's Significant Otter

Green Explorer

12,925 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yep! I live in Kenosha, and I voted for Tammy. biggrin

Archade's Widow

Neophyte Codger

Diablo en Musica 92

Pfftt....I'll make real history, I'll be the first senator with 3 nipples. That's gonna be my campaign slogan.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Good job guise, I hope my comment isn't too cheesy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff