Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
cursedgnomes
MisdreavusPrincess
cursedgnomes
I don't wish to argue out reasons why I should like him, or why I shouldn't, which is definitely a reason why people are avoiding topics like this. And why we are avoiding having to explain to people who don't really care what is to conservatives fairly obvious.

Despite that, I get the impression that you are just genuinely curious, thus I am here in good faith.
^-^

The reason I like Romney, and why he is a good candidate is also the best reason. I truly believe Romney knows how to fix the economy, and that he will do it.

I do not believe Obama knows how to fix the economy, and so he just can't. That's not his fault, it's just how he is.

It may not be a lengthy reason, but its the best one there is. And under a good economy, there are more jobs, lower prices, and overall peace of mind. We are not in a good economy right now. We need someone who knows how to put us there.

And Romney is that person.

So, you put the economy before social issues like LGBT and women's rights?
The economy will take a long time to be fixed no matter who is elected; I care about people more, personally.

Caring about the economy is caring about people. Without a good economy everything comes to a screeching halt, a primary example would be the issues at hand like the 'rights' you're speaking of.
And thus we elect a man who's idea of business is running it into the ground and reaping the benefits.
And thus we elect a man who was only able to balance the budget in his own state by borrowing from a higher source.

I believe that there is only one realistic reason to vote for Mitt Romney. If you're interested in the economy, he's more likely to ******** it up again than to make it any better. Pay attention and you'll see that he either doesn't have his plan, or his plan is mathematically flawed to a point where it's ridiculous. All the progress that you're denying? You'll realize how much you miss it when it disappears.
Foreign relations? Romney's already more than proven that he's terrible at that.
Man can't stick to a decision if his life depends on it.
Really, the only possible realistic reason for someone to vote for Romney, as far as I can see, is because they're homophobic.
SHINee 501
Can one of you guys give me a deliberate and honest reason as to why your voting for this guy? I haven't seen not one, good reason so far in these forums, and this worries me dearly.
So please tell me, why?

Tell me why are you voting for Obama? What has he done that is soo amazing?!

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
_InvisibleSwaqqer_
SHINee 501
Can one of you guys give me a deliberate and honest reason as to why your voting for this guy? I haven't seen not one, good reason so far in these forums, and this worries me dearly.
So please tell me, why?

Here's a small list.
_InvisibleSwaqqer_
SHINee 501
So please tell me, why?

bad troll or just plain dumb?

ir you must know, just click some of the other threads rolling around that actually talk about why Obama is the better candidate overall; there's a particularly gnarly one that has all the Romney supporters running for their lives.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Vintor
_InvisibleSwaqqer_
SHINee 501
So please tell me, why?

Here's a small list.

Another.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
_InvisibleSwaqqer_
SHINee 501
So please tell me, why?

You know that mess Bush made?
Know how we're not in a depression because of it?

Don't thank Mitch McConnell, he and his friends did everything in their power to prevent that good news.

Conservative Cultist

I really don't care who wins...as long as long as the Us gets put together again...

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
_Secret-Souls_
I really don't care who wins...as long as long as the Us gets put together again...
It's getting put together again already.
Are you particular on the haste with which you want to see them do it?

Questionable Borg

_InvisibleSwaqqer_
SHINee 501
So please tell me, why?

Nothing, but he's better than Romney by far.

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
cursedgnomes
MisdreavusPrincess
cursedgnomes
I don't wish to argue out reasons why I should like him, or why I shouldn't, which is definitely a reason why people are avoiding topics like this. And why we are avoiding having to explain to people who don't really care what is to conservatives fairly obvious.

Despite that, I get the impression that you are just genuinely curious, thus I am here in good faith.
^-^

The reason I like Romney, and why he is a good candidate is also the best reason. I truly believe Romney knows how to fix the economy, and that he will do it.

I do not believe Obama knows how to fix the economy, and so he just can't. That's not his fault, it's just how he is.

It may not be a lengthy reason, but its the best one there is. And under a good economy, there are more jobs, lower prices, and overall peace of mind. We are not in a good economy right now. We need someone who knows how to put us there.

And Romney is that person.

So, you put the economy before social issues like LGBT and women's rights?
The economy will take a long time to be fixed no matter who is elected; I care about people more, personally.

Caring about the economy is caring about people. Without a good economy everything comes to a screeching halt, a primary example would be the issues at hand like the 'rights' you're speaking of.

Sorry, but I feel that if Romney is elected, then he'll do everything he can to take what rights the LGBT community has worked so hard for.

Distinct Genius

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I would vote for Romney, If I was 18, because Obama keeps saying he will build us up from the bottom up, but to do that he has to break it all down first. Also my parents got an email that asked "Who is this?" and it expland all about Obama, how no one knows about his past and all that jazz, but the anwser was Hitler so thats scary. Also other commenters thank you for not using laguage. Oh also all the crap about Romney working for the Prophet of his church is wrong. Before you belive all that look into the past of the church.

Conservative Borg

6,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
2pound
Dark Queen8
My reason is this:
As said before, Obama said and i quote, "If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition."
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics there are now 1,035,000 fewer construction jobs in the United States than there were in January 2009, when Obama was inaugurated, and 925,000 less than in February 2009 when Obama signed his stimulus act.
My point is, i just don't see him getting the job done.
because obviously the market crash was his fault.

Quote:
In contrast, Mitt has had mountains of success in Mass. He has the best schools in the nation. He worked in the private sector, meaning he knows how it works outside of government and truly wants to put power in people's hands, not a board of professional politicians. As governor, he eliminated a $3 billion deficit without borrowing or raising taxes. And i don't know about you, but i don't like giving up more money if i don't have to. He has a degree not only in law, but in business to.
you're right; people should be in control of their destiny, not highly-educated democratically elected professionals that have studied in order to, you know, do their jobs like anyone else who has done the same.

Quote:
Not to mention Mitt is less likely to die from smoking, drinking, or past illegal drug use.
yep; he has better chances than i do of getting hit by lightning or your standard random heart attack/bursting to flames.

Quote:
And just in case someone wants to play troll or start bashing, I'm a libertarian, strait white woman with a group of gay, military, rich, poor, strait, and multi-religious friends. I don't judge on race, orientation, or anything else but results.
yep, results matter because everything has a simple solution. you're right; why aren't you running for president?

because i can't stand people in general. no the market crash wasnt his fault, but he sure was hell didn't do anything to help it. This is a democracy. run by the people, for the people. there is no degree in politics, only in law, which hare NOT the same thing. His odds are better than obamas, at the moment. No, polotics have no simple solution, which is why obamas fix all solutions for health care, the stimulus and other things haven't worked.

Liberal Voter

Dark Queen8
2pound
Dark Queen8
My reason is this:
As said before, Obama said and i quote, "If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition."
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics there are now 1,035,000 fewer construction jobs in the United States than there were in January 2009, when Obama was inaugurated, and 925,000 less than in February 2009 when Obama signed his stimulus act.
My point is, i just don't see him getting the job done.
because obviously the market crash was his fault.

Quote:
In contrast, Mitt has had mountains of success in Mass. He has the best schools in the nation. He worked in the private sector, meaning he knows how it works outside of government and truly wants to put power in people's hands, not a board of professional politicians. As governor, he eliminated a $3 billion deficit without borrowing or raising taxes. And i don't know about you, but i don't like giving up more money if i don't have to. He has a degree not only in law, but in business to.
you're right; people should be in control of their destiny, not highly-educated democratically elected professionals that have studied in order to, you know, do their jobs like anyone else who has done the same.

Quote:
Not to mention Mitt is less likely to die from smoking, drinking, or past illegal drug use.
yep; he has better chances than i do of getting hit by lightning or your standard random heart attack/bursting to flames.

Quote:
And just in case someone wants to play troll or start bashing, I'm a libertarian, strait white woman with a group of gay, military, rich, poor, strait, and multi-religious friends. I don't judge on race, orientation, or anything else but results.
yep, results matter because everything has a simple solution. you're right; why aren't you running for president?

because i can't stand people in general. no the market crash wasnt his fault, but he sure was hell didn't do anything to help it. This is a democracy. run by the people, for the people. there is no degree in politics, only in law, which hare NOT the same thing. His odds are better than obamas, at the moment. No, polotics have no simple solution, which is why obamas fix all solutions for health care, the stimulus and other things haven't worked.

We are not a democracy, we are a republic.

Also, I'm more interested in how you think Obama has failed with his legislation rather than spoon-feeding you the factual information. So, in detail, how do you think Obama's stimulus plan, health care and "other things" have not worked? What did Obama not do to help the market crash? I'll give you a hint: he's brought it to a better point than it was.

Timid Member

User Image

What I truly think, is that people have already "experienced" Obama so they worry it will just be the same thing with nothing being fixed.
Yes, incidents have happened in his care, but that's like blaming Bush for 9/11 ( my apologies for the topic ). He was the leader, but he was not in control of those.
Personally I don't see a reason for Romney, because of things he's done or is planning ( such as taxing more for the middle class, and not taxing the rich people. At least last I've heard. There's also the problem with him wanting to limit women's decisions, and getting rid of money help for those struggling. )

but to each their own perhaps?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas