Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wako Smitty no Yuuku
Oh I call Romney supporters too! I call them all sorts of nasty unmentionable things that should not be mentioned in polite company.
Go Team Obama! Because the issues don't matter, only that Obama wins!

well, you're probably in the right team and the winning team but still, you're not focusing on the issues, are ya?

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
2pound
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
Oh I call Romney supporters too! I call them all sorts of nasty unmentionable things that should not be mentioned in polite company.

well, you're probably in the right team and the winning team but still, you're not focusing on the issues, are ya?

^
User Image

Eloquent Fatcat

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Yeah!
Don't vote for Obama because one dumbass teacher was an a*****e!

Timid Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
cursedgnomes
I don't wish to argue out reasons why I should like him, or why I shouldn't, which is definitely a reason why people are avoiding topics like this. And why we are avoiding having to explain to people who don't really care what is to conservatives fairly obvious.

Despite that, I get the impression that you are just genuinely curious, thus I am here in good faith.
^-^

The reason I like Romney, and why he is a good candidate is also the best reason. I truly believe Romney knows how to fix the economy, and that he will do it.

I do not believe Obama knows how to fix the economy, and so he just can't. That's not his fault, it's just how he is.

It may not be a lengthy reason, but its the best one there is. And under a good economy, there are more jobs, lower prices, and overall peace of mind. We are not in a good economy right now. We need someone who knows how to put us there.

And Romney is that person.

So, you put the economy before social issues like LGBT and women's rights?
The economy will take a long time to be fixed no matter who is elected; I care about people more, personally.
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
2pound
Wako Smitty no Yuuku

^
User Image
no, I agree Romney is probably the spawn of Satan's feces but this entire forum is about popularity and misinformation so we're not going to get anything done with people saying they vote for Romney because *insert actual issue discusse that matters to the US and its future* when Obama has him beat on almost all accounts, especially the Healthcare, the Economy, the Education, and the list goes farther and farther. Romney is a flip-flopper and that's just not a good sign for a leader to commit to help all of the aforementioned topics, too much risk.

Personally, I'm voting for Obama for Immigration laws; Romney already stated a few times that he'd take down the 2-year "Dream Act" that Obama put into place; I have a lot of latino friends who would benefit from it and want to help the country as well as themselves.

Captcha: if you disagree with me please "don't tase me" bro

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Divine_Malevolence
cursedgnomes

The reason I like Romney, and why he is a good candidate is also the best reason. I truly believe Romney knows how to fix the economy, and that he will do it.

Knows how to purposely bankrupt it before reaping the profits, mayhaps.

Really, the only reason I've seen is that he isn't Obama. Which all things considered isn't a very strong reason.....

At least for rational people.
For some reason people seem to think that Obama isn't making things better. Perhaps it's because of the intentionally obstructive republican senators. Perhaps it's because the process is slow. Perhaps it's because of Fox news.

It's the fact that a Las Vegas fundraiser takes precedence over attacks on our Embassies overseas.

Buggy Glitch

"I truly believe Romney knows how to fix the economy, and that he will do it."

That's what people said about Obama.

I don't "believe", I ask for proof that no one shows.

*Obligatory religion joke*

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
cursedgnomes
Divine_Malevolence
cursedgnomes

Knows how to purposely bankrupt it before reaping the profits, mayhaps.

Really, the only reason I've seen is that he isn't Obama. Which all things considered isn't a very strong reason.....

At least for rational people.
For some reason people seem to think that Obama isn't making things better. Perhaps it's because of the intentionally obstructive republican senators. Perhaps it's because the process is slow. Perhaps it's because of Fox news.

It's the fact that a Las Vegas fundraiser takes precedence over attacks on our Embassies overseas.
Yes.
Going to a fundraiser is better than overreacting and making an already bad situation worse.
Obama learned from Bush's mistakes.

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
fry chickenzzz
cursedgnomes
I don't wish to argue out reasons why I should like him, or why I shouldn't, which is definitely a reason why people are avoiding topics like this. And why we are avoiding having to explain to people who don't really care what is to conservatives fairly obvious.

Despite that, I get the impression that you are just genuinely curious, thus I am here in good faith.
^-^

I do not believe Obama knows how to fix the economy, and so he just can't. That's not his fault, it's just how he is.

It may not be a lengthy reason, but its the best one there is. And under a good economy, there are more jobs, lower prices, and overall peace of mind. We are not in a good economy right now. We need someone who knows how to put us there.

And like most Romney supporters, you've failed to elaborate on Romney's plan for the economy. He has to have a plan before he goes into office. He can't just throw out a whole bunch of different ones to confuse everyone and then decide which one or what new plan he wants to work with later on should he be elected. Tell me, do you know his plan because even he doesn't.

Alas! Like most (if not all) Obama idolators' you listen and believe your own lies, and the lies they tell you to project, rather than doing your own research. I fairly doubt you are curious at all or even genuinely interested on the opinions of others outside of your own mindset. Especially when the best example you can give me of why I'm silly to like something you don't like yourself is nothing but hatred and lies.

And if you are wondering why I refer to Obama-ites in the plural, its because you all say the same words.... the same words I've heard on CNN, on MSNBC, and on ABC. Not one of you has an original thought. Its typical for you to point at others as narrow minded, never looking at the man in the mirror.

TLDR? Obama and his cronies are nothing but spewed hatred. And you prefer lies to research.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
cursedgnomes

Alas! Like most (if not all) Obama idolators' you listen and believe your own lies, and the lies they tell you to project, rather than doing your own research.
Lemme stop you right there.
Sleep when you're dead.

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MisdreavusPrincess
cursedgnomes

^-^

So, you put the economy before social issues like LGBT and women's rights?
The economy will take a long time to be fixed no matter who is elected; I care about people more, personally.

Caring about the economy is caring about people. Without a good economy everything comes to a screeching halt, a primary example would be the issues at hand like the 'rights' you're speaking of.

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I'm not trying to bash anyone's ideas, but the successful policies and ideas that Romney executed in Massachusetts are now policies he is against. He had something similar to Obamacare during that time. Why would he oppose it so strongly if it worked for him before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff