Barack Obama 0.70909090909091 70.9% [ 39 ]
Mitt Romney 0.072727272727273 7.3% [ 4 ]
Someone else 0.21818181818182 21.8% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4

KieraaLC's Other Half

Wisper wish
Nickchyea
I'd rather have Obama in office for another term. A lot more so than Romney at least stare

agreed!

I second this!

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lady Wufskie
Wisper wish
Nickchyea
I'd rather have Obama in office for another term. A lot more so than Romney at least stare

agreed!

I second this!

I 3rd it! wait I already agreed, oops
xXTeal BloodXx
Old Blue Collar Joe
xXTeal BloodXx
Its a shame the republicans in that video refused to believe that the unemployment rate dropped.

Because not all the information was reported. California didn't bother with reporting all their information on time for some damn reason, which actually skews the results. Had all the data been in, then it would get credence as being reliable, but when you don't get it all? Yeah, it damn well does look fishy and shouldn't be trusted.
where did u hear this?

Take your pick.
There's a couple sites.
Oddly, (or perhaps, more telling) most of the mainstream media avoided it or gave it very light coverage.
So yeah, those numbers aren't even remotely right.

Durem Citizen

Lady Wufskie
xXTeal BloodXx
Lady Wufskie
xXTeal BloodXx
Lady Wufskie

Here is also one of the bad things.. He's probably going to get votes for doing this because it shows he 'cares' when in actuality he does NOT care in the slightest, he should of donated the money to The Red Cross but no, he wanted all those publicity pictures of him hauling stuff into the back of the trucks and such when Red Cross even said they didn't want to accept anything from the campaign...
Mitt Romney will do anything to make people vote for him. He is really getting desperate.

Yeah I'm just wondering if America is going to buy it.. I honestly also wish that someone would of sponsored Gary Johnson, hes also someone who's running :s but has NO publicity/TV adds... so nobody really knows he exists, + he doesn't do smear campaigns..
Also true. There are people voting for Gary Johnson, but not that many people know about him because he never has any commercial ads

I'd vote for him.. if I was registered... I didn't register because I didn't like Romney and Obama but then when I found out about Gary Johnson it was too late to register :s
dang that sucks

KieraaLC's Other Half

xXTeal BloodXx
Lady Wufskie
xXTeal BloodXx
Lady Wufskie
xXTeal BloodXx
Lady Wufskie

Here is also one of the bad things.. He's probably going to get votes for doing this because it shows he 'cares' when in actuality he does NOT care in the slightest, he should of donated the money to The Red Cross but no, he wanted all those publicity pictures of him hauling stuff into the back of the trucks and such when Red Cross even said they didn't want to accept anything from the campaign...
Mitt Romney will do anything to make people vote for him. He is really getting desperate.

Yeah I'm just wondering if America is going to buy it.. I honestly also wish that someone would of sponsored Gary Johnson, hes also someone who's running :s but has NO publicity/TV adds... so nobody really knows he exists, + he doesn't do smear campaigns..
Also true. There are people voting for Gary Johnson, but not that many people know about him because he never has any commercial ads

I'd vote for him.. if I was registered... I didn't register because I didn't like Romney and Obama but then when I found out about Gary Johnson it was too late to register :s
dang that sucks

Very much so..

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
xXTeal BloodXx
Solessia
xXTeal BloodXx
Solessia
But...but... fiscal stimulus doesn't work unless it's a tax cut!! As a rabid Tea Partier, I'm going to shout at you!!

uhm... uhh

INVISIBLE HAND
OBAMACARE
FREE MARKET
ADAM SMITH
GROVER NORQUIST
REAGAN REAGAN REAGAN
OBAMANATION2016
KENYA KENYA KENYA
Uh. Strange....

You never heard a darn Right winger talk before?
You are quite strange

I'm well aware. Anyway, it was just a joke.

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
xXTeal BloodXx
Old Blue Collar Joe
xXTeal BloodXx
Its a shame the republicans in that video refused to believe that the unemployment rate dropped.

Because not all the information was reported. California didn't bother with reporting all their information on time for some damn reason, which actually skews the results. Had all the data been in, then it would get credence as being reliable, but when you don't get it all? Yeah, it damn well does look fishy and shouldn't be trusted.
where did u hear this?

Take your pick.
There's a couple sites.
Oddly, (or perhaps, more telling) most of the mainstream media avoided it or gave it very light coverage.

I just wanted to say I love your siggy.
Dove_of_Dawn
Old Blue Collar Joe
xXTeal BloodXx
Old Blue Collar Joe
xXTeal BloodXx

where did u hear this?

Take your pick.
There's a couple sites.

I just wanted to say I love your siggy.

Well, if he loses you'll love the next one.
I suppose it depends on who has a strong sense
of leadership and can carry on their words to promise a better economy, in truth I'd pick a president who loooks on both sides
then one and try to equal it out that's my opinion.

Beloved Friend

I agree with you :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas