Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Dabbler

Divine_Malevolence
BlueRockman
Divine_Malevolence
Elinnia

This is what you were voting for.

Wait, isn't she the one who never, ever reads anything out of fear that she might be proven wrong hence why she only cites sources based on article name and never content, lest she just outright dodges the issue altogether?

I ask because I don't expect her to actually read the backlog, let alone between the lines.
Going more for the irony of her trying the entire "This is what you voted for" line whilst referencing things hardly tied to Obama.

Works for me.

Manly Lunatic

Teeyanuh
Qyp
Teeyanuh
Qyp
Teeyanuh
One, those workers should've brought money with them. I'm sure many of them, if not all, have debit cards with some decent cash in their accounts. Were they that confident that Romney would've won? Even if he had a clear view of winning, they should've brought their own money if in case anything. That was poor planning. Then again, what I think may be wrong.

Two, wow....what an a*****e. Why couldn't he wait until they got home? I understand cutting it after he got word that everyone got home, but geeze. What a great way to say thanks to them.

Some were probably going on a 1-2 day trip, so they thought it should be enough for just travel, food and all that campaign stuff.

Even so, it doesn't hurt to bring a back up if in case something happens.

True... but if anyone expected to be cut as soon as he looses (if he looses at the time), they wouldn't be supporting him in the first place, now would they?

I wouldn't even think that, I would be like, if I was his supporter "Cool, I get to help Romney win this, and he is helping his supporters by giving us the means of traveling and spreading his campaign!" I wouldn't think he would cut him off like a douche. I think even for Romney, this is a new low... I do not think even Bush, or ANY of the previous presidents/candidates have or would have done something like this... Republican or Democrat or any Third Party. Just shows people had the right idea of killing Joseph Smith. Mormons are nutty people.

Ah, that is true. I guess it's just how my mom taught me. "Even if they promise to fully cover you, always bring a back up because you can never know what may happen."

I really hope Romney makes this up to them. This can hurt him in the long run if he ever decides to run for president, or any office, in the future.

He won't even get a manager's job at a retail store... People will be scared that he won't pay wages...

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Qyp
Wow...

See, this is why he wasn't elected, he is not trustworthy.

Looks like the Democrats are the REAL Americans.

Erm, not exactly.
You'll have to ask yourself: What makes a real American?

I wasn't even looking at his political party, I was looking how much
of a d**k he is as a person.

This is exactly the kind of s**t I ranted about earlier, people jumping on political
parties for some s**t when their political party is irrelevant.

Manly Lunatic

l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
Wow...

Erm, not exactly.

This is exactly the kind of s**t I ranted about earlier, people jumping on political

Liberals are the real Americans...

It's everything they want, it's everything the Constitution has.

So anyone who is a true Liberal, is a US-American.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Teeyanuh
One, those workers should've brought money with them. I'm sure many of them, if not all, have debit cards with some decent cash in their accounts. Were they that confident that Romney would've won? Even if he had a clear view of winning, they should've brought their own money if in case anything. That was poor planning. Then again, what I think may be wrong.

Two, wow....what an a*****e. Why couldn't he wait until they got home? I understand cutting it after he got word that everyone got home, but geeze. What a great way to say thanks to them.

Well I think you can consider many factors, like them actually trusting that this man was a great guy and would see them through to the end no matter what.

But yeah, he didn't.

I understood him cutting off their credit, since the campaign is over, but I don't see why he couldn't have waited until they got home or something. That's just a d**k move.

Manly Lunatic

l Soviet Titties l
Teeyanuh

Well I think you can consider many factors, like them actually trusting that this man was a great guy and would see them through to the end no matter what.

But yeah, he didn't.

I understood him cutting off their credit, since the campaign is over, but I don't see why he couldn't have waited until they got home or something. That's just a d**k move.

Check my reply... I said that >>

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Qyp
l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
Wow...

Erm, not exactly.

You know what? I'm not even going to continue on.
I see what kind of person you are already.

emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Lunatic

l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
Wow...

Erm, not exactly.

emotion_facepalm
He's too reliant on the No True Scotsman fallacy.

Manly Lunatic

l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
Wow...

Erm, not exactly.

emotion_facepalm

Huh? What kind of person am I?

I am not from America. I am pointing out what kind of person a "real American" should be, because Liberalism = American Revolution = Bill of Rights/Constitution = The 1-10 Amendments.

Manly Lunatic

X_Torric_X
l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
l Soviet Titties l
Qyp
Wow...

Erm, not exactly.

emotion_facepalm
He's too reliant on the No True Scotsman fallacy.

Lol.

I am just going how USA was founded, and therefore, should be how Americans should be, right?

My captcha is "Agree to disagree" convenient timing...
Qyp
LordKingPumpkinHead
Qyp
LordKingPumpkinHead
Qyp
LordKingPumpkinHead
teddy Roosevelt quit his job as secretary of the navy, joined the army, as a colonel, and went to war, for something he believed in.

the man also almost took us to war again, in ww1. if he had won the presidency when he was up against Taft and Wilson. And i am convinced President Roosevelt would of been leading the charge themselves.

these days republicans won't even lift a finger for what they believe in. they just send other people to do their dirty work.

Republicans are a disgrace to the great ones, like Teddy.

Hell, if Teddy was alive during ww2, i am convinced he would of lead the charge on D-Day too!

Eisenhower was the most popular President in the 20th century... Clinton is second, or become the most popular since Eisenhower.
Eisenhower is no Teddy.

Is that the Democratic one? I am not from the USA XD

WWII right?
no that is Franklin Roosevelt. His cousin. He was a democrat.

however, Teddy was a republican. but much like the other republicans at the time, who were soldiers, he too, was a liberal. much like MacArthur. and Eisenhower.

The roles of the democrats and the republicans tend to change every now and then. now a days it is the republicans working for the rich. and suppressing minorities.

but during the 50s it was southern democrats that created the so called "Jim crow" laws, that were the cause of so much blood shed, and eventual civil rights movement. Basically making anyone not white, 3/5ths a person.

oh yes, and Lincoln was also a liberal president. and a Republicans.

So the republicans did start the Liberal movement.

it just became a dirty word, after the rich Tycoons took over the party.

Yeah, I looked up "most popular USA president" and actually got a full on hardcore wiki page on it. With lots of stats and stuff...

Washington, Lincoln, and Franklin Roosevelt seem to be the most popular... Then Jefferson and Teddy, as you call him. Somehow Nixon is in the top ten...

Clinton's approval rating matched that of Reagan and F. Roosevelt. Which is pretty darn good. It seems he was REALLY popular by the second half of second term.

lol well if we are going by in office terms, Washington has to be one of the least popular presidents, when he was in office.

he had people with pitchforks, and torches outside his window.

after he refused to side with the french, during the french revolution that was about to spark a war with england.

so the people believed that HE was going to side with the english.

but he was really just trying to keep out of it.

so if we are going by in office terms, then washington would be the bottom of the list.

but if we are going by today's terms, washington would be number one in popularity.

but if you ask the same people that favor him most what he actually did IN office, as president, they will come back with nothing.

Noob

That is terrible. If he was elected, oh my god, America.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This man would have been horrified

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
BlueRockman
Divine_Malevolence
Elinnia

This is what you were voting for.

Wait, isn't she the one who never, ever reads anything out of fear that she might be proven wrong hence why she only cites sources based on article name and never content, lest she just outright dodges the issue altogether?

I ask because I don't expect her to actually read the backlog, let alone between the lines.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/hencewhy.html

Knight

I missed something in this story what did Romney do exactly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff