Against 0.39005235602094 39.0% [ 298 ]
Total Votes:[ 764 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I"m pretty sure anyone is better then Obama at this point .....
I'm overseas at the moment and I"m not sure how to vote in the primaries so I'll only probably only watch the final debates between Obama and the Republican candidate but I have a feeling there's nothing Obama can read from the telepromter or say during the debates that will change my opinion of him.
Lady Leopardess
I'm overseas at the moment and I"m not sure how to vote in the primaries so I'll only probably only watch the final debates between Obama and the Republican candidate but I have a feeling there's nothing Obama can read from the telepromter or say during the debates that will change my opinion of him.

What's your reasoning behind this?

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lightbulb_Crusader
Lady Leopardess

What's your reasoning behind this?
There are much more negatives that have come out of his presidency (such as his let's spend tons more money than we have and still being cutting government college grants to students" ) than positive.

Man-Hungry Cleric

After watching this video, I'm starting to think that Obama is a Republican disguised as a Democrat, since his results were more right-wing than Bush. xd

What's a better way for Republicans to get their laws passed than to have one of their guys become president as a fake Democrat? xp I don't know if Obama really is a Republican or a corporate puppet, but it's possible.
I'm definitely for him being re-elected. He's not my favorite, but he's way better than any of the Republican candidates.
Anyone stupid enough to kill that pipeline deal with Canada ain't getting my vote.
Okay why relect the same guy as president I think we need to see what these people have to offer us

Tiny Friend

I'm not American so I only see and hear stuff that reaches the headlines over here, but I like Obama...
And I'm pretty terrified of the heavily religious other guys that seem to be the popular choice otherwise, even the idea that they're so popular scares me!
Obama2012.
Don't let the white man keep us down.

Assimilated Wolf

S Plissken
PandorasJackinthebox
princess_pillow
No.
I'm curious...which bloke in red is your choice of poison?

BTW: Disregard my non-American status, it just makes me more pragmatic. Take it home, Mr. Obama--or should I say, Mr. President.

Ron Paul is my 1st choice. His views are so different that they may seem ridiculous on the surface, but they make sense if you look into his reasoning.
-He's been speaking out against the war on drugs for decades, saying that they cause more harm than good by locking up non-violent users, and the tax payers have to pay to keep them locked up. It should be a person's right to choose what they put into their bodies, and this prohibition has raised the drug-related crime rate - just like what happened during the alcohol prohibition.
-He's been speaking out against wars in general, saying that we should mind our own business unless our national security is at risk. For some reason, people think that he's an isolationist because he wants to bring home all of our troops from around the world. Video
-He wants to decriminalize prostitution. Even though he doesn't believe that drugs or prostitution are moral, he supports the people's freedom to do what they want with their bodies.
-He wants to cut a lot of government spending, which would allow him to lower federal income tax for people & actually balance the budget.
-He wants to kill the ties between government & corporations, which is why you see businesses such as Goldman Sachs supporting Obama's and Romney's campaign, and hardly any of the companies support Ron Paul... and yet I see people say that Ron Paul's views would help those companies? xd If that were true, then they would've funded his campaign instead of shoving him off to the side! xp
-He wants to bring back a sound currency instead of having our money constantly being devalued (he talks about the gold standard quite a bit). Inflation is pretty much a tax by making a person's paycheck worth less and less, and it destroys the incentive to save money.
-Shortly after 9/11, he predicted a series of events that would happen within the next 10 years, and he was pretty accurate. Video That was the first video I saw of him, and I was a bit shocked with his foresight, which lead me to investigate deeper into his views. If I hadn't of discovered Ron Paul, I would've went with Obama.

There's probably more reasons why I support him, but that's all I can think of for now. 3nodding

If it's down to him and Obama I'm gonna have a tough choice.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
FPSFrame52
He's not the best president, but I'll take him any day over Romney. At least I can trust Obama more than him.

I really want Paul, but it's pretty much impossible that he'll ever make nomination, so Obama it is.

Pretty much my feelings.

Obama would do better if the Republicans would stop being so...
I have never seen them behave this badly. *shakes head*
But Paul is one of the better choices. Until he starts mud-slinging that is.

1,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
sweet leala
Okay why relect the same guy as president I think we need to see what these people have to offer us

So far what the GOP candidates have offered is "more taxes, more spending", "let's pull the religious card", and "let's beat on Obama even though we have no solutions to any of his problems".

So no, I'd rather re-elect Obama. Better to know what kind of hell you're getting into and have time to prepare than possibly jump from the frying pan into the fire.
Some of you just want any ******** in office besides Obama which show's that you have no intelligence to even vote in an election.

The other's think Obama caused half of what's wrong with america or you have parents that b***h without common knowledge of what there bitching about.

Let me tell you Obama was the one that took over Bush's debt and a Country that was at it's time entering another Great Depression. For any of you to put blame on this one guy is just ridiculous it took many factor's to lead the country into the s**t whole it's trying to dig itself out of. Now as for Romney why would you want a man that says one thing while being seen saying another. Who is Rich and has no real knowledge of the poor , who aswell could give to s**t's about the poor , would raise taxes on them and give a break to the rich. This man has not shown any bit of humility or compassion for the voter's , he thinks that he should be given the right as President cause he quote " waited his turn". The Presidency isn't a spot that can be given in such a way this is a serious job meant for a serious person. The man in control will have our lives as U.S citizen's in his hand, im sorry but i value my right's and safety and i don't think Romney could really do the job of protecting and serving the people. I'm not saying Obama is the best man yes he's had fault's but ******** you can't blame him for things that he had no control over and was other wise left to clean up. Those who don't vote in this election Forfeit there right to b***h about anything Political. You didn't vote you have no reason to b***h about things you didn't make a decision on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff