Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Obama Or Romney

Romney 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Obama 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 >

Wheezing Gawker

i think barack obama is going to win because romney keeps talking about taking things away that we need and im just like why would anyone vote for romney if your voting for him tell me why plz so maybe i can have a better understanding stressed

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
II_PUR3-LOV3_IIz
i think barack obama is going to win because romney keeps talking about taking things away that we need and im just like why would anyone vote for romney if your voting for him tell me why plz so maybe i can have a better understanding stressed

First, what you're hearing(about Romney taking things away) is propaganda. Both sides are guilty of it, but Obama uses it more because he has nothing to run on. He's got no record of positive accomplishments:

No "shovel ready jobs"(Unemployement over 8% the entirety of his term)

No "green energy"(Solendra was infused w/ billions of tax payers money, then went bankrupt)

Didn't cut the deficit in half as promised(in fact, he added more in 3 1/2 yrs than Bush did in cool

Has taken $716 Billion from Medicaid to pay for the Affordable Healthcare Plan(that's why its affordable)

Is in talks with the United Nations about implementing restrictive gun control policies towards US citizens.

To be sure, Romney's no angel. None of them are, but at the very least Romney knows how to run a business. Obama admitted in early '08 that he had no practicle business experience, something vital when you need to balance the budget. Yeah, he's got financial advisors but that's just it: they advise. At the end of the day it's Obama that has to make the decisions. Frankly, he just doesn't have it. That's why I'm voting for Romney.

Wheezing Gawker

VirginianRanger
II_PUR3-LOV3_IIz

First, what you're hearing(about Romney taking things away) is propaganda. Both sides are guilty of it, but Obama uses it more because he has nothing to run on. He's got no record of positive accomplishments:

No "green energy"(Solendra was infused w/ billions of tax payers money, then went bankrupt)

Didn't cut the deficit in half as promised(in fact, he added more in 3 1/2 yrs than Bush did in cool

Has taken $716 Billion from Medicaid to pay for the Affordable Healthcare Plan(that's why its affordable)

Is in talks with the United Nations about implementing restrictive gun control policies towards US citizens.

To be sure, Romney's no angel. None of them are, but at the very least Romney knows how to run a business. Obama admitted in early '08 that he had no practicle business experience, something vital when you need to balance the budget. Yeah, he's got financial advisors but that's just it: they advise. At the end of the day it's Obama that has to make the decisions. Frankly, he just doesn't have it. That's why I'm voting for Romney.

I understand this year i don't really think alot of citizens are going to vote this year its a hard choice this year because they both have slander and lies around them i don't think people would really know who to vote for i think blacks are going to stick with obama and whites are gonna stick with romney i wouldn't we suprised if there was a tie lol

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
II_PUR3-LOV3_IIz
VirginianRanger
II_PUR3-LOV3_IIz

I understand this year i don't really think alot of citizens are going to vote this year its a hard choice this year because they both have slander and lies around them i don't think people would really know who to vote for i think blacks are going to stick with obama and whites are gonna stick with romney i wouldn't we suprised if there was a tie lol

You could be right, but where I live (Virginia) there are a lot of people on both sides saying they're going to vote. We'll have to wait and see.

Wheezing Gawker

VirginianRanger
II_PUR3-LOV3_IIz
VirginianRanger
II_PUR3-LOV3_IIz

You could be right, but where I live (Virginia) there are a lot of people on both sides saying they're going to vote. We'll have to wait and see.

i live in Virginia to Hampton to be exact and i know most in hampton are going for obama so like you said we have to just wait and see

Wheezing Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
ah, honestly, this election for me is exciting. Exciting to see who America votes for. Me, particularly, doesn't think Obama will win, but in itself, I don't think I want to see Romney as president.
It seems rare that presidential candidates are ever a matter of the people wanting that person to be in office.
More along the lines of who is the lesser of the two evils.

Obama's campaign slogan should be "Ignorance is bliss."

Dude acts like he's still been campaigning even while in office.
I guess to make himself feel better about being shitty?

A president who out and says "YEAH GUYS I'M NOT ENFORCING SOME LAWS, CAUSE I DON'T LIKE THEM."
Golden, lets absolutely keep that s**t in the white house.

<3

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
(sigh) Some people choose to be ignorant.

Obama is not "shitty"
I will say again!
The President does not get to do what he wants without Congressional approval!!! the Republicans have been fight against him since the hour the election was over! They STATED IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF REPORTERS at least four different times I know of, that they will make sure he is a one-term President!

Ya wanna know something about Romney and his comments about
"Has taken $716 Billion from Medicaid to pay for the Affordable Healthcare Plan(that's why its affordable)"
Romney, while he plans on taking away the Health care plan - that HE himself wrote as Governor of Massachusetts, he and his running mate plans on still taking away that 700 or so billion form Medicare.

Durem Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Flatterer 200
Obama vs.romney? Who's the winner

Durem Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
I like obama better

Durem Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
Anyone with trump backing them is iffy to me

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
chelseajns485
Obama vs.romney? Who's the winner

They are currently neck and neck in this horse race. It will be determined who wins when they reach the finish line and who gets their first. The winner will be determined "by the nose".

"and as they round the corner, it's ..."

Durem Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
And the winner is obama. It's good...it's all good ^^

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Obama is probably going to win, especially with Ryan's recent comments regarding "legitimate rape," and agreeing with Akin's claims (which have been proven to be demonstrably false). I think Ryan's going to be the death of Romney's campaign.

Wheezing Gawker

I barely understand what you said stop being smart you american xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas