Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Seeker

I'm actually excited about this one. I've been waiting for even a few states to legalize this.

Revered Seeker

logan the god of candy
just run in front of a train and be done with it already.
That's a bit more pitiful/etc
A s t o r i a Edition
logan the god of candy

killing yourself is more pitiful then having a doctor put you to sleep painlessly and without chance for just being a slightly alive pile on the side of the tracks for a few minutes.

why do i feel you don't deserve and opinion on suicide?

Destructive Bunny

logan the god of candy
And traumatise the train driver? If you ever feel the need, please go do it somewhere no one else has to clean up your corpse.

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
logan the god of candy
A s t o r i a Edition
logan the god of candy

killing yourself is more pitiful then having a doctor put you to sleep painlessly and without chance for just being a slightly alive pile on the side of the tracks for a few minutes.

Well when a Doctor does it, it doesn't hurt anybody except the family, but in that case, they were going to die anyways. In the terms of jumping in front of a train you run the risk of the train derailing and possibly killing people in the process who didn't want to die. especially if it was a subway or in the middle of a town.

Revered Seeker

logan the god of candy
A s t o r i a Edition
logan the god of candy

That's all in opinion.

I believe anyone does. But methods do take a toll on opinions towards the person.

Familiar Foe

Starshine
logan the god of candy
And traumatise the train driver? If you ever feel the need, please go do it somewhere no one else has to clean up your corpse.

Seconded!
Starshine
logan the god of candy

where no one has to clean up your corpse? really? i guess everybody that doesn't get lost and die in the woods without ever being found is an a*****e because every corpse needs cleaned up. the get your clothes off, clean you up because you s**t and piss/j**z yourself. they bleed you dry and pump an embalming fluid in your veins. they have to reposition your body post rigor mortis. i can't say it would be any fun moving a body after rigor mortis had set in... ew. they then dress you up real nice and put you in a box so people can look at you almost a month later.

Destructive Bunny

logan the god of candy
Starshine
logan the god of candy

where no one has to clean up your corpse? really? i guess everybody that doesn't get lost and die in the woods without ever being found is an a*****e because every corpse needs cleaned up. the get your clothes off, clean you up because you s**t and piss/j**z yourself. they bleed you dry and pump an embalming fluid in your veins. they have to reposition your body post rigor mortis. i can't say it would be any fun moving a body after rigor mortis had set in... ew. they then dress you up real nice and put you in a box so people can look at you almost a month later.

You sorely lack imagination.

Just strip naked, tie some rocks around your body, and jump into the ocean from a cliff. Then the fishies will nibble off your flesh, and your bones may never be found. None of that messy business.

Of course, old, sick, frail people in pain or dying of terminal diseases don't have the physical strength to carry this out. So euthenasia carried out by a doctor is prefered.
Starshine
logan the god of candy
Starshine
logan the god of candy

You sorely lack imagination.

Just strip naked, tie some rocks around your body, and jump into the ocean from a cliff. Then the fishies will nibble off your flesh, and your bones may never be found. None of that messy business.

Of course, old, sick, frail people in pain or dying of terminal diseases don't have the physical strength to carry this out. So euthenasia carried out by a doctor is prefered.

then we just get a painful search for a missing person. i think the clean up crew would have an easier time shoveling you into a bucket than loved ones would have worrying for weeks. coincidentally, messy deaths do get shoveled into buckets sometimes.

don't tell suicidal people that they lack imagination.

less than a hundredth of a percent of old people can't kill themselves so we make assisted suicide available to everyone.

Sarcastic Celebrant

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
logan the god of candy

You know, in Japan, they actually fine your family if you do that. confused Personally I think people should be able to choose how they die. If they want a doctor to put them asleep, let them. It's their life, it's their choice.

Destructive Bunny

logan the god of candy

then we just get a painful search for a missing person. i think the clean up crew would have an easier time shoveling you into a bucket than loved ones would have worrying for weeks. coincidentally, messy deaths do get shoveled into buckets sometimes.

less than a hundredth of a percent of old people can't kill themselves so we make assisted suicide available to everyone.

It's only going to be available to the ones with medical problems.
Starshine
logan the god of candy

******** that. i thought old sick people were an excuse to let everybody do it. not just for them to do it.

why can't these ******** legalize suicide? always doing all the wrong things for the wrong reasons.

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
logan the god of candy
Starshine
logan the god of candy

why can't these ******** legalize suicide? .

Ok I agree with that, However if they did, the families would have to suffer with the person's debts. But it would be an excellent population control. Instead of actually telling people that "suicide is legal,go wild" let's just take warning labels and instructions off of things and let Natural Selection take control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff