Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Diedrich has never supplied proof of his eligibility to run for president of Gaia. That is, of course, unless the planet Gaia does not have the same rules and regulations as does the country of the United States of America wherein the only ones allowed to run for president there have to show proof of birth on that particular piece of land on the planet, Earth. If that is the case, then I, myself, am personally (rather redundant, no? already a political speaker) will run against Diedrich!

I am opposed to Healths, as my opponent seems to be for them! The less healths we have, the more the stronger of us can have their stuff!

As far as taxes go; if I want to take some gold from you, I just will! (By way of Booty Grab, of course!) I am an evil Sith and will do as I please! You will cringe before my awesome might!

For national security; You have nothing to fear from external enemies as long as your internal enemy continues to oppress and enslave you! Problem solved!

On the Social Issues: Until I complete the full installation of cameras inside the privacy of your own homes, I will merely send my ARMY OF DARTHNESS!! to batter down your doors and either give me a rating of "Hey man, you got to see this!" or "Eeeeuuuuuuwwwgghh! Dude, you do NOT want to see this!"

Apparently my opponent, Diedrich is still kind of sitting on the fence about the whole dogs issue! Not me! Check out my awesome powerful forceful amazing pup!

User Image

Clearly, I am the obvious choice for this year's election! Diedrich will bow before me!

User Image

TO BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME MIGHT AND VOTE FOR ME!

Vicious Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Vote for Darth Daddicus, Oppressor of the Lessors!
Down with Happiness, and bow before his awesome Power!
And just look at Darth Scoobadoobacus! Who could not love a vicious little face like that?

Genius

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
-_- Sit back down little boy.

Lonely Nerd

Well, as I have already quietly announced my own candidacy, I will do so here publically.

KAY FOR PRESIDENT! (of Gaia)

I would step down, were I to beleive the evil Darth Daddicus was a suitable replacement for Diedrich. However, I do not.

My platform:

Health: Pro Healths. I agree with Healths for everyone, but have far more Healths experience than Diedrich, and the anti-healths Darth Daddicus.

Taxes: Taxes are a necessary evil, however, I believe the enormous economic dynamo that is Gaia can actually sustain reducing our existing taxes.

National Security: I plan on increasing funding and support for the Barton regulars, standing militias, and Gaia security... (Darth Daddicus is a threat to ALL of us, after all)

Social: We here at Kay for President value Privacy, Safety, and acceptance. Neither opponent can say the same.

Dogs: Pro dog, as well as cats, bunnies, bats, gerbils, giraffes, dolphins, assorted arachnids, and more!

Clearly, Kay is the best choice for this year's First Gaia Election.
I support Daddicus for president of Gaia, for he knows best for what Gaia truly needs.

Lonely Nerd

Just look at Daddicus dancing his little puppets out! Surely such a blatant disregard for the Democratic process is an affront to us all!

Vicious Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Puppets? Kid, I'm for real.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm Menstrual Cramps and I approve this message.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Kay9214
Well, as I have already quietly announced my own candidacy, I will do so here publically.

I would step down, were I to beleive the evil Darth Daddicus was a suitable replacement for Diedrich. However, I do not.

My platform:

Health: Pro Healths. I agree with Healths for everyone, but have far more Healths experience than Diedrich, and the anti-healths Darth Daddicus.

Taxes: Taxes are a necessary evil, however, I believe the enormous economic dynamo that is Gaia can actually sustain reducing our existing taxes.

National Security: I plan on increasing funding and support for the Barton regulars, standing militias, and Gaia security... (Darth Daddicus is a threat to ALL of us, after all)

Social: We here at Kay for President value Privacy, Safety, and acceptance. Neither opponent can say the same.

Dogs: Pro dog, as well as cats, bunnies, bats, gerbils, giraffes, dolphins, assorted arachnids, and more!

Let your puny little Barton Regulars attempt to stand up to my ARMY OF DARTHNESS!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

They do not stand a chance!

Lonely Nerd

Let's see what this mini-Daddicus has to say about himself! xD

From the Profile of David Drek:

"I am a mule.

A very sexy mule, at that

But a mule nonetheless

I won't tell you whose, though, so don't ask.

That's all for now, just thought I might share that with you."

Kay for President would like to remind you all, Kay does not hide behind an army of evil clones. :l

Lonely Nerd

Darth Daddicus
Kay9214

My platform:

Let your puny little Barton Regulars attempt to stand up to my ARMY OF DARTHNESS!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

They do not stand a chance!

Psh, I have a number of Jedi friends as well. Evil never wins, Daddicus.

Vicious Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Kay9214

"I am a mule.

But a mule nonetheless

Kay for President would like to remind you all, Kay does not hide behind an army of evil clones. :l
Le Gasp, you've found out that I am a mule, but not to Daddicus!

Lonely Nerd

David Drek
Kay9214

"I am a mule.

But a mule nonetheless

So? That just means his puppets have puppets...

So much dishonesty! So much treachery!

Well... Maybe he would make a good politician then... :/

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'd vote for you over the choices we have now. biggrin

Vicious Capitalist

9,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Kay9214
David Drek
Kay9214

"I am a mule.

But a mule nonetheless

So? That just means his puppets have puppets...

So much dishonesty! So much treachery!

Well... Maybe he would make a good politician then... :/
Kay, Kay, innocence isn't what this world needs. It needs to be enslaved. What you don't realize is that, in a world without, people find too much freedom in well, freedom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff