Welcome to Gaia! ::

How Many Of You Guys Are Are Happy That Obama Got Elected ??

How Many Hate Obama ??

Who Did You Think Was Gonna Win ??

biggrin

Durem Citizen

I am happy that Obama got elected and I knew he was going to win after hearing all the dumb s**t that the republicans said. Like the things Richard Mourdock and Tod Akin said. Its like they wanted Obama to win.

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
I wouldn't have been pleased with the results either way, since I didn't support either one of them. However, I'm less annoyed that Obama won than I would've been if Romney had won.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image

I didn't support either of them, I wish.
Someone else besides one of them won.
But it looks like.
We're stuck with Obama another 4 years.

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm glad Obama got re-elected.

Wheezing Lover

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100
He shouldn't have been re elected. He's going to f*ck up the country even more. He's taxing small businesses, which are fifty percent of the economy. He's a communist. He wants pretty much everyone to have the same salary. That's not fair. Why should the rich, who work hard (or who had some ancestor that worked hard) have as little money as the poor, who didn't go to school and have six kids per marriage?

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sukhmansodhi1
He shouldn't have been re elected. He's going to f*ck up the country even more. He's taxing small businesses, which are fifty percent of the economy. He's a communist. He wants pretty much everyone to have the same salary. That's not fair. Why should the rich, who work hard (or who had some ancestor that worked hard) have as little money as the poor, who didn't go to school and have six kids per marriage?
Biggest one first
PROVE that Obama is a communist please, k thnx

Then, prove the rest of the bullshit lies that you've attempted to present as fact.

Conservative news sources will be automatically discounted and ignored for blatant bias.

Hygienic Fatcat

sukhmansodhi1

You use this word, communist. I don't think you know what this word means.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff