Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Man-Lover

MakoMiruku
Paroxy
MakoMiruku
yea, not going for some sort of political flame war or anything, but Obama is more of a celeb than a president, he did nothing good for us and actually is more harm than good

people just blindly follow him because what I am guessing the reason is that he's black... so yea, race card...

Not many people who vote for Obama give a s**t that he's black. Anyone who actually believes this myth is a bigger idiot than the ones who openly say they're voting against Obama because of his race.

/raises hands up
I'm just saying by the info I have gathered, and by the Majority of people I've asked, by which I was replied with "If you didn't vote Obama, you're racist"
anyway, the point that he's done nothing good for the country still stands...

I highly doubt that. I highly doubt that you've asked a substantial amount of people. I highly doubt you've even asked more than 10 people--probably 10 imaginary people that don't actually exist.

You're playing into your own stupid expectations. Never mind the threads here with multiple people giving reasons why they like Obama, none of which include him being black. Or the fact that you could literally just spend five minuets on google looking around to know why people vote for Obama. In fact, there are probably more people voting against him for his race than there are people voting for him because of his race. I mean, just looking in this thread alone, someone has seriously said "Change = Come Help A ****** Get Elected". Since I live in the south, I hear stupid s**t like that all the time, but I'm not ignorant enough to say that the majority of Romney voters are voting against Obama because of his race just because I live around stupid people.

And whether or not Obama has done any good for this country is up for debate. People vote for him because he's more in touch with the American people than Romney will ever be. I would rather give Obama another chance than hand over the crown to someone who doesn't care about anyone that's middle class/poor, a female, and gay.
Paroxy
MakoMiruku
yea, not going for some sort of political flame war or anything, but Obama is more of a celeb than a president, he did nothing good for us and actually is more harm than good

people just blindly follow him because what I am guessing the reason is that he's black... so yea, race card...

Not many people who vote for Obama give a s**t that he's black. Anyone who actually believes this myth is a bigger idiot than the ones who openly say they're voting against Obama because of his race.
Your signature gif is excellent.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have to respectfully disagree with the TO ( Thread Owner ).

I'm sorry but 8 years of bad and horrible choices will not get cleaned or even massively fixed in simple 4 years. Any financial and economic expert will tell you that. I mean those every experts stated this the moment Obama & McCain had it out 4 years ago.

I will also add that Romney was called out on several lies not only by his opponents, but by his own party about the "Obama Care" situation, Student Loans, and the overall situation with the economy. Which are some of the building blocks that make up his campaign. After being caught in the act his campaign issued the statement of [ below ] if I may quote:

"We will not let our campaign be dominated by fact checkers..."

Now on to Obama's promising issues...WHAT POLITICIAN KEEPS EVERY PROMISE & WORD? Sorry I have to ask because any well known political analyst will tell you none...Regardless of party or political status so that blows a huge hole in your argument there. Cuz heaven knows Romney will never stay true to every word...Because based one what the some top Conservative papers and etc said, his campaign is questionable.

I would like to move to the next issue of fixing the economy. You do know there are over a hundred bills on the table for Short & Long term jobs from: Updating roads, education, energy, postal, & etc systems. Which includes down to small businesses. However these bills have yet to be looked at BECAUSE the House of Rep. insist they hare useless without even looking at any of them and instead focus on trying to repeal a Health Care Law that is become more popular to the people as they begin to READ and UNDERSTAND the overall context of the bill and not just what people from say the news tell them upon it.

So really how can you blame a man that on numerous times reach over the table to compromise on bills only to be refused? The House of Rep. even admitted they were blocking anything job related.

Now lets move to vote suppression...Tea Party Republicans say this is to stop voting fraud.To bad several republicans blow it and said it was to help Romney with the state. So it is okay to do that? Make it so your party can win with underhanded ways like making up the excuse of massive voting fraud when the Justice department it's self state no such thing has happened since 2004 or 06 with only a total of 4 - 6 nation wide which makes about 0.000000000013% of the entire population. Also would like to quote the statement of the Republican Rep. in Penn. that said the new voter laws are to let Romney win, I believe it went:

"Passed Voter ID Laws to help Governor Romney win the state of Penn. DONE!"

Also the Ohio State Secretary of States statement after limiting early voting that Romney's campaign supported if I may quote...

"We should not have to accommodate early voting for poor, working, and urban black voters..."

Moving on to foreign policies! Did you know the Obama administration base upon information from the UN Board has responded to unfair economic play done by China, Russia, & England 110% faster than the last. Meaning they called out these nations when they tired to make American products cost more while we put theirs up for decent fair prices and etc. He has also help gain more stability int he tensions between rulers in the middle east to each even the Indian Government stated was much for stable that when Bush was in office. This is all while Romney called out China, Russia, and many Middle-Eastern Countries as nothing by pure threats rather than wanting to find a way to fix issues from the ground up. In away shutting them out and giving them a cold shoulder. It was stated that even Israel doesn't think they would be able to hold good diplomatic terms with Romney.

So on these issues, I have to say Obama would have to upper hand. I mean look at the track record! Sure Obama didn't and just bluntly couldn't get things fixed like he wanted too. Hell he knows that apologized and has ideas new and old on the table to try and come back. While on the other side you have the Ryan Plan that many economic expert say is atom bomb ready to explode the moment it is passed, no set of ideas or plans even clearly ( a key word understand it) thought up, and your candidate has flip-flopped on so many issues before and during his main campaign that it is hard to even remember the number of times he has done so.

So to conclude in my view, Obama has again the upper hand in these areas. Sure he lacks in areas like ANY politician does, however he seems to have well his plans, ideas, and recovery system on the table already and wants work together not apart, were it is one way or the highway...

I DO respect your ( everyone's ) opinion upon the matter. I just hope you respect mine, for this is what politics is. If not, well I have to respect that too, but also defend with you simple cannot stand a debate and should stay out of politics. Again to keep it respectful.
I'm voting Libertarian Gary Johnson.

Ruthless Man-Lover

Spookifer
Paroxy
MakoMiruku

Oh, thank you emotion_kirakira

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Diablo en Musica 92
I have to respectfully disagree with the TO ( Thread Owner ).

I'm sorry but 8 years of bad and horrible choices will not get cleaned or even massively fixed in simple 4 years. Any financial and economic expert will tell you that. I mean those every experts stated this the moment Obama & McCain had it out 4 years ago.

I will also add that Romney was called out on several lies not only by his opponents, but by his own party about the "Obama Care" situation, Student Loans, and the overall situation with the economy. Which are some of the building blocks that make up his campaign. After being caught in the act his campaign issued the statement of [ below ] if I may quote:

"We will not let our campaign be dominated by fact checkers..."

Now on to Obama's promising issues...WHAT POLITICIAN KEEPS EVERY PROMISE & WORD? Sorry I have to ask because any well known political analyst will tell you none...Regardless of party or political status so that blows a huge hole in your argument there. Cuz heaven knows Romney will never stay true to every word...Because based one what the some top Conservative papers and etc said, his campaign is questionable.

I would like to move to the next issue of fixing the economy. You do know there are over a hundred bills on the table for Short & Long term jobs from: Updating roads, education, energy, postal, & etc systems. Which includes down to small businesses. However these bills have yet to be looked at BECAUSE the House of Rep. insist they hare useless without even looking at any of them and instead focus on trying to repeal a Health Care Law that is become more popular to the people as they begin to READ and UNDERSTAND the overall context of the bill and not just what people from say the news tell them upon it.

So really how can you blame a man that on numerous times reach over the table to compromise on bills only to be refused? The House of Rep. even admitted they were blocking anything job related.

Now lets move to vote suppression...Tea Party Republicans say this is to stop voting fraud.To bad several republicans blow it and said it was to help Romney with the state. So it is okay to do that? Make it so your party can win with underhanded ways like making up the excuse of massive voting fraud when the Justice department it's self state no such thing has happened since 2004 or 06 with only a total of 4 - 6 nation wide which makes about 0.000000000013% of the entire population. Also would like to quote the statement of the Republican Rep. in Penn. that said the new voter laws are to let Romney win, I believe it went:

"Passed Voter ID Laws to help Governor Romney win the state of Penn. DONE!"

Also the Ohio State Secretary of States statement after limiting early voting that Romney's campaign supported if I may quote...

"We should not have to accommodate early voting for poor, working, and urban black voters..."

Moving on to foreign policies! Did you know the Obama administration base upon information from the UN Board has responded to unfair economic play done by China, Russia, & England 110% faster than the last. Meaning they called out these nations when they tired to make American products cost more while we put theirs up for decent fair prices and etc. He has also help gain more stability int he tensions between rulers in the middle east to each even the Indian Government stated was much for stable that when Bush was in office. This is all while Romney called out China, Russia, and many Middle-Eastern Countries as nothing by pure threats rather than wanting to find a way to fix issues from the ground up. In away shutting them out and giving them a cold shoulder. It was stated that even Israel doesn't think they would be able to hold good diplomatic terms with Romney.

So on these issues, I have to say Obama would have to upper hand. I mean look at the track record! Sure Obama didn't and just bluntly couldn't get things fixed like he wanted too. Hell he knows that apologized and has ideas new and old on the table to try and come back. While on the other side you have the Ryan Plan that many economic expert say is atom bomb ready to explode the moment it is passed, no set of ideas or plans even clearly ( a key word understand it) thought up, and your candidate has flip-flopped on so many issues before and during his main campaign that it is hard to even remember the number of times he has done so.

So to conclude in my view, Obama has again the upper hand in these areas. Sure he lacks in areas like ANY politician does, however he seems to have well his plans, ideas, and recovery system on the table already and wants work together not apart, were it is one way or the highway...

I DO respect your ( everyone's ) opinion upon the matter. I just hope you respect mine, for this is what politics is. If not, well I have to respect that too, but also defend with you simple cannot stand a debate and should stay out of politics. Again to keep it respectful.
Hey all i truly expressed was that i feel his going to lose this debate now I've thrown out my own fact's on why i dislike obama and iv' also stated that mitt may not be the answer but i just feel like he's going to lose.
If ya read the page's before you see all my counter argument's on other comment I've thrown out fact's they have throw out facts in the end both of us are wrong ha.
Gaia was the wrong place to start a debate about this because kid's just love Obama there is no right wing / left wing here,
just mostly full on obama support.
Edit:I do respect you're point of view coming in here and not calling me an idiot straight off the bat when my topic was simply on i think he's going to lose you make good point's on he's case as do i against him.
But if you would have read a little more you would have seen that me just saying he's going to lose the debate was not my only stand point on why.
But again thank you for the point's in you're post very good one's at that but still i just have my feeling's.
:]

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Excision
Hey all i truly expressed was that i feel his going to lose this debate now I've thrown out my own fact's on why i dislike obama and iv' also stated that mitt may not be the answer but i just feel like he's going to lose.
If ya read the page's before you see all my counter argument's on other comment I've thrown out fact's they have throw out facts in the end both of us are wrong ha.
Gaia was the wrong place to start a debate about this because kid's just love Obama there is no right wing / left wing here,

Just to note, it's not the site itself that started the debate. It's the users. Gaia is simply trying to consolidate all this craziness so that it does not spill everywhere too much with a whole lot of spam. wink

Just saying

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Nyadriel
Excision

Just to note, it's not the site itself that started the debate. It's the users. Gaia is simply trying to consolidate all this craziness so that it does not spill everywhere too much with a whole lot of spam. wink

Just saying
the effort's are useless it's everywhere any way's i think. >>
But pretty good crowd control haha.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Paroxy
Spookifer
Paroxy
MakoMiruku

Ya you're sig makes want to copy you're facial expression every time i see it.. not sure if good or creepy XD

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Excision

I thank you for your respectful reply. ( O w O ) I like you I would so love to debate with you. Cuz everyone else seems to like calling me rude names ( T m T )

Ruthless Man-Lover

Excision
Paroxy
Spookifer
Paroxy
MakoMiruku

Ya you're sig makes want to copy you're facial expression every time i see it.. not sure if good or creepy XD

Not creepy at all. I'm glad I'm making people want to smile. emotion_awesome

Reveler

User Image

Lawl this is so biased and idiotic it really is comical.
Open your eyes.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Diablo en Musica 92
Excision

Eclectice
User Image

Open your eyes.

see like thig guy comes in see the topic look's at the first couple of post says mean thing then leave's troll no debate he just like obama but dose not state why,
Any who i'd like to debate with you also maybe over pm some time? c:
And i dont like calling names haha it's just stupid it serve's no purpose, as you can see rude comment's hah.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Paroxy
Excision
Paroxy
Spookifer
Paroxy
MakoMiruku

Not creepy at all. I'm glad I'm making people want to smile. emotion_awesome
whee

Reveler

Excision
Diablo en Musica 92
Excision

Eclectice
User Image

Open your eyes.

see like thig guy comes in see the topic look's at the first couple of post says mean thing then leave's troll no debate he just like obama but dose not state why,
Any who i'd like to debate with you also maybe over pm some time? c:
And i dont like calling names haha it's just stupid it serve's no purpose, as you can see rude comment's hah.

User Image
Who are you talking to lol
I think Obama is one of the most dynamic presidential speakers that we've had at least in my lifetime, I didn't post anything mean. I posted my reaction, and I am sorry if that hurts your feelings but this is a heavy topic.
You didn't post anything really sustaining your opinion, so I didn't really have anything to debate.

I'm not soo in love with obama but I'm so very much NOT in love with Romney.
I have no faith in his character, in his morals, or in him.
I have seen pretty much nothing redeeming in his campaign.

Also is english your first language? Cause its more frustrating to debate with a language barrier xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff