Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Pyres
He did something alright.

He made everything worse.

Obama has pretty much done nothing but told lies, and keeps changing his view point to keep voters... I don't 100% stand behind Romney but at least the man knows what he's doing and might be able to WORK on fixing the economy rather then making it worse..

Also. WORK FOR WELFARE 100% support, I don't believe you should be able to milk the system just cause you're obese and don't want to work... I see this SO dang much and it makes me SICK.. especially when I'm struggling to keep a job myself as is my family.. yeah Obama, You sure did a lot!

Oh wait, no you didn't.. that's why my dad has to travel out of state to even get work. rolleyes

Also, don't bother trying to LOL convert me to vote for Obama... cause I normally don't give a crap about politics but this time it directly involves me, my family, and my future.. Obama's 4 years in office have been a joke, and I've only seen the negative aspects of it.. Not to mention the fact the man keeps changing his face to get votes.

This will likely be my only comment here.
Like i'v said he has not done a lot for use in the 4 year's he has Oh lets re-elect hima gain and see what new he dose with the next 4 years of our lives..
Pass you had 4 years wasted my time put us further into debt I'm done with you Obama out with the old in with the new.
Im sorry to hear of you're situation all i can say is that it will all eventually get better.
Just so you know, the economic situation is much more stable than when he took office. The president can't pull jobs out of his a**, and you're a fool to think Romney will. If someone has to leave their own state to find work, they should blame their governor/state legislature because they have much more power when it comes to jobs.
and you're a fool if you stil belive in his kool aid drink called "change" stare
Oh god! You're allowed to vote! lol Might as well 12. Obviously he has changed things. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset at him right? jkjk I'm just sure you don't know what you're talking about.

- promoting his agenda rather than the people's
- apologizing to the world, saying America was bad or wrong
-stating that America is not a Christian nation... (I think it basically is)
-lying incessantly
-made our country go farther into debt any other president in history
-cancelled the prayer breakfast 3 years in a row, but went to rammadon celebration
-he has met his father once, but yet only associates with the "colored" side of the family
-during rammadon you're not supposed to wear jewelry and he didn't wear his wedding ring
-didn't wear the American flag pin until recently so he can get re-elected
-had the "Muslim brotherhood" into the white house several times
-wasn't born in the united states
-his middle name is Hussein
- vacations in 3 years, taking air force 1, which is $6,000 an hour, using our tax money
-people on welfare don't have to look for jobs so they get our hard earned money
-reads perfectly from the Quran
-went to a Muslim school before he moved to Hawaii
-he bowed down the king of Saudi Arabia, and prime minister of Japan
-wants to take in god we trust out off of our dollar bills
-wants to take "one nation under god" out of the pledge of allegiance
-is letting illegal aliens come over into our country without getting deported again.. Also known as the dream act
-he stated "if you own a business, you didn't build that business"
-trying to take out the second amendment right and not let people own and bear arms
-he refuses to say "Islamic terrorism" instead he says "man made disasters"

******** you bro, Learn you're fact's.
God damn you're stupid. And judging by what I just read, I know many more facts than you do, BRO.

BTW, this is not a Christian nation. This is a religiously free nation. I could correct everything you said, except his middle name. But his name doesn't matter. He WAS born in the U.S, and grew up with his white mother. So what if he plays basketball and associates with black people. So do I. Race doesn't matter you dumb s**t. This is why we need an intelligence test before people are allowed to vote... not really, but...

Enduring Shapeshifter

Spookifer
Pyres
He did something alright.

He made everything worse.

Obama has pretty much done nothing but told lies, and keeps changing his view point to keep voters... I don't 100% stand behind Romney but at least the man knows what he's doing and might be able to WORK on fixing the economy rather then making it worse..

Also. WORK FOR WELFARE 100% support, I don't believe you should be able to milk the system just cause you're obese and don't want to work... I see this SO dang much and it makes me SICK.. especially when I'm struggling to keep a job myself as is my family.. yeah Obama, You sure did a lot!

Oh wait, no you didn't.. that's why my dad has to travel out of state to even get work. rolleyes

Also, don't bother trying to LOL convert me to vote for Obama... cause I normally don't give a crap about politics but this time it directly involves me, my family, and my future.. Obama's 4 years in office have been a joke, and I've only seen the negative aspects of it.. Not to mention the fact the man keeps changing his face to get votes.

This will likely be my only comment here.
I'm sorry about your situation, and I actually do know a very lazy person who receives welfare checks because they don't want to work. It's messed up, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

My situation is only getting worse, and I saw your comment above but the president is at fault too.. especially when he's making claims that he helped job rates in my state when they've only fallen.

I have my reasons for voting Romney this election, but I already said I only am because to me he is the lesser of the two evils... There is another candidate I'd rather vote but he didn't make the chart.

I definitely support what Romney wants to do with welfare, and I know Romney has a lot he wants to do that could well.. harm us, but the government as a whole has to approve it before it happens and fat chance of that happening in all honesty.

It's all a matter of people with their own opinion, but seeing lazy as well as obese people cashing in on welfare checks while someone who has to work hard just to now receive a cut salary if she gets a job and can hold it.... having to cut off pieces of what she buys, lower her plans.. I don't even want to go there on what Obama's term has done to my life.

Both candidates clearly have their flaws, so mainly I am sitting here waiting until it is time to vote.

Dapper Gekko

10,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Just so you know, the economic situation is much more stable than when he took office. The president can't pull jobs out of his a**, and you're a fool to think Romney will. If someone has to leave their own state to find work, they should blame their governor/state legislature because they have much more power when it comes to jobs.
and you're a fool if you stil belive in his kool aid drink called "change" stare
Oh god! You're allowed to vote! lol Might as well 12. Obviously he has changed things. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset at him right? jkjk I'm just sure you don't know what you're talking about.

-lying incessantly
-cancelled the prayer breakfast 3 years in a row, but went to rammadon celebration
-he has met his father once, but yet only associates with the "colored" side of the family
-during rammadon you're not supposed to wear jewelry and he didn't wear his wedding ring
- vacations in 3 years, taking air force 1, which is $6,000 an hour, using our tax money
-people on welfare don't have to look for jobs so they get our hard earned money
-is letting illegal aliens come over into our country without getting deported again.. Also known as the dream act
-trying to take out the second amendment right and not let people own and bear arms

God damn you're stupid. And judging by what I just read, I know many more facts than you do, BRO.

BTW, this is not a Christian nation. This is a religiously free nation. I could correct everything you said, except his middle name. But his name doesn't matter. He WAS born in the U.S, and grew up with his white mother. So what if he plays basketball and associates with black people. So do I. Race doesn't matter you dumb s**t. This is why we need an intelligence test before people are allowed to vote... not really, but...

Do it.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer

-lying incessantly

BRO, BRO, BRO Lets get to pointing out the facts then huh all i see is you trying to ******** counter my quotes which as failed miserably.
i like how you dont say anything about our tax money going on his vacation's or anything like that you want to pick at the small bits just like him.

"Michelle Obama Spends 10 Million Tax Payer Dollars on Vacations But LA Times Covers Ann Romney’s “Expensive” Horse Hobby"

"obama give 1.5 billion to muslim brotherhood they attack our embassy and burned our flag, He backed the Libyan revelation and they killed our ambassador along with other Americans
He skipped all of the meeting to play golf* of Sep, 11 (intelligence briefing's.)

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
He also wants to cut health care benefits for active duty and retired vet's.
The average income for an American family went down and everything else went up healthcare gas so fourth.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
INAUGURATION CHART

Unemployed americans-12.05m ........... Today-12.54m
Unemployed Rate-7.8% ........... Today-8.1
Long term unemployment-2.7m ............ Today-5m
middle class income-54,962$ ........... Today-50,945
home values-169,700 ............. Today-151,600
Worker health insurance cost-3,354 ............. Today-4,129
college tuition-6,591 ........... Today-8,244
Americans in poverty-39.8m ............. Today46.2m
Food stamp recipient's-32m ............ Today-47m
In case you dont know what inauguration is because you seem a little slow its the day he was voted in.

Seeker

-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Excision
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
That sounds about right.
He had 4 years to do something but it felt like.
He did nothing, now he wants 4 more years to do nothing.
He has no idea.
What he's doing.
Why I'm going to vote for someone else.
Yep he jacked us in our holes words of hope promise and change.
well as long as ur not for obama your cool in my book :]

I think.
The ones for obama.
Are either first time votes or children trolling.
They might be supporting obama because they think he's cool or that he supports opposite sex marriages.
Obama just might be saying that.
Because he's desperate to get another 4 years.
He's trying to get votes.
That's what is important to him.
The main issue.
That needs to be fixed is the economy.
No falling for might be false promises.
That's throwing away a vote.
They should pick someone.
That has a better chance of fixing the problem.
Obama had his chance.
I heard.
There's a 3rd party too.
I don't know much about the men.

Well, first in foremost, this country has been in debt since 1775 since the revolutionary war, and it's progressed to what we see now. As far as Obama, I hope you realized that CONGRESS has blocked everything this man has tried to do. This is based on fact, find out for yourself. As far as Romeny goes--I believe his ******** ups speak for itself. I understand Obama may not be the best president but seriously, he'd be a hell of a lot better then Romney. That's all I have to say, because if you're living home with mommy and daddy you won't understand nor do you deserve the right to voice your opinion.
Festering
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer

-lying incessantly

Do it.
In order:

- The majority voted for his agenda.
- He apologized for mistakes made by American government. Not for our mission, values, or people.
- He was correct in stating that America is not a Christian nation.
- American officials shouldn't have "diplomatic" prayer rituals.
- No... Just... No.
- Maybe that was out of respect for the ceremony? I'm sure Michelle Obama knows he loves her.
- Um... a stupid pin? Oh, yeah. That will seal his re-election for sure...
- I'm sure he's had Christian representatives in the white house far more often than Muslims...
- He was born a U.S. citizen. It would be more accurate to say that John McCain was not born in America.
- You are correct. His middle name is Hussien.
- Every president in modern history uses Air Force 1. He has had far less time off than any president in my lifetime.
- Welfare has been around for a long time. Can't blame Obama on that one... Even though it shouldn't be blamed on anyone, because welfare is overall a good thing.
- Reads perfectly from the bible too, I'd imagine...
- You are just wrong on that one....
- Sorry. He must have forgot that Americans are supposed to be disrespectful to foreign leaders on their own soil. I'm pretty sure you meant China as well.
- He, himself is a Christian. He has never made any attempt to take "In God we trust" off of money.
- Same goes with the pledge.
- Illegal aliens deserve the right to become legal. After all, our own European blood has only been on this continent for a few hundred years.
- You are taking his words out of context. And you paraphrased.
- Again... No... Just... No...
- "Man made disasters" is the more accurate term. But he does use the word "terrorism".
Excision
INAUGURATION CHART

In case you dont know what inauguration is because you seem a little slow its the day he was voted in.
lol
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer

-lying incessantly

BRO, BRO, BRO Lets get to pointing out the facts then huh all i see is you trying to ******** counter my quotes which as failed miserably.
i like how you dont say anything about our tax money going on his vacation's or anything like that you want to pick at the small bits just like him.

"Michelle Obama Spends 10 Million Tax Payer Dollars on Vacations But LA Times Covers Ann Romney’s “Expensive” Horse Hobby"

"obama give 1.5 billion to muslim brotherhood they attack our embassy and burned our flag, He backed the Libyan revelation and they killed our ambassador along with other Americans
He skipped all of the meeting to play golf* of Sep, 11 (intelligence briefing's.)
Please at least learn to spell before arguing.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer

-lying incessantly

Please at least learn to spell before arguing.
Once again cant really say much else accept that you have a weak debate just like the current president.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
INAUGURATION CHART

lol
Can't really say much more then lol to facts huh ya I'm pretty amused myself..
Westice
Again, what a hilarious joke! Funny!

OBAMA ALL THE WAY!

burning_eyes
Agrees.. with this/above statement..
and it's called thinking of a proper answer..
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
INAUGURATION CHART

lol
Can't really say much more then lol to facts huh ya I'm pretty amused myself..
I can say that you are either joking or a stupid person. Assuming you are actually 22.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff