Welcome to Gaia! ::

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Natural Born Chiller
Both sides suck. It's pretty much deciding between the lesser of two evils, but Mitt Romney has no solutions either. He just says how bad a job that Obama is doing, and that he can do better, which is false if you are looking at his track record. The Two party system is doomed.
Mitt will start pulling us out of the rescission we are in he's very good with money ill take that over the s**t can were in now.
The president is a person that takes all the hopes and dreams of millions of people and spend 4 years of his/her life trying to make this a better country. Everyday people yell, judge, blame, insult, hate, and make childish remarks about someone who is trying to to better things for this country. Being president is a crappy near thank less job where every day people looks at you to make choices that could effect generations of citizens. How much money should go to Health Care? How to raise the US education standard? How to make everyone feel safe and live well? So before i write anything about Obama i would like everyone to take this into consideration please....

Obama Care: In this topic the only valid point Republicans made about it was the long term cost. Bare Bones...Obama Medicare plan was put into place form the lack of US citizens unable to afford even basic health care. The tax for Medicare was estimated to be around 1% of the average workers check, meaning that for every dollar you earned a single penny would go to your fellow Americans health. But Republicans are complaining that is to much and suggest they give Insurance companies tax cuts. The same Insurance companies that drop people plans for health changes in the client, raise rates, and make high standards to get or stay on a plan. Example...Your weight increases by 10lb, you could loose your life insurance. The plan was also a method of forcing privately owned Insurance companies to drop their prices and requirements. So even if you didn't want "ObamaCare" you could STILL get lower rates than what you had before.----One the Republican side they cocked blocked Obama from day 1 on this issue. Mitt Romney keep telling American that the plan would work, but never once gave any suggestions to make it better or even a replacement plan. It was until recently that the Reps. had Medicare plan made by Paul Ryan and they STILL wont tell us where they plan to get the money from. Obama said taxes, Mitt said "........". The plan that covers womens check up IF YOUR A WOMEN WHY WOULD YOU NOT NOT LIKE THAT?! So in this corner my vote is OBAMA.

Job: OH MY FRAGGING GAWD! I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH!.....NO PRESIDENT CAN CREATE A MASS AMOUNT OF JOBS FOR CITIZENS!!! Por Que?! (Why?) That because America is a Company ran country. Beside construction, State and Federal Jobs are the only kind of jobs the government can make, and those jobs usually require a degree. Walmart, Apple, McDonalds, Best Buy, Bank of America, ect, these are the companies that run this country. If you compare people spend more money on apple produces than on taxes. Honestly what to you think that ratio is to people that work for the government to people that work for private companies. I work at a Supermarket and i think as many people work there as the treasury building for taxation. If you still don't understand (cuz i had to elaborate before), the president can not, CAN NOT, making and law or bill that required companies to hire more people or give more hours. CEOs own a businesses and because America is a capitalist society, they have the right to manage how they run things. To Obama, he is Bull-Scatting every one but what can he really do, he can't make jobs but he at least needs to make us feel like he can. --On the Republican side, they complain that Obama is trying to make us into Communist...Its funny how if he was trying that then he COULD tell companies to hire more people and more people wou;d have jobs almost instantly. But he can't, so i guess he's not. It funny how he gets mocked for job growth yet the recession hit in Bushes term and since then Obama had only be fixing it. Yes he failed to meet his quota, but if If Bush term had 3 people working and Obama said he could get 10 people working but could only get 7 working, Its still progress. Its funny how Mitt says Obama doesn't want to help Americans work but one of Romney's infamous quote is, how he "like the ability to fire workers." When Christie came in Office in NJ we lost our Public Access Station, State workers had Ferlo-days, and he wanted to cut pay for governmental workers. (Teachers, cops, firemen, jail guard, construction workers ect.) Obama may not be able to give use the amount of jobs we so carve for but i would much rather have him behind the wheel of this car.

Race: I hate to say this i really do and im honest i hate using the race card because some many Black people use it as a crouch but hell.....Its cuz he's Black. A little schema about me on this...When i voted for Obama it wasn't because he was Black or Medicare or Jobs it was because i didn't like the way McCaine and Palin looked in contrast. I gave nasty stares to every minority that voted for Obama just because the color his skin, the first black president doesn't mean crap to me.....That being said......Four years and people still on his papers? Four years and you still questioning if he is a US citizen? Four years and you still think he coule be a terrorist........... sweatdrop ........Come one people hassled Obama about his Birth Certificate that People bothered Bush about why the hell we in Iraq (Which we still don't). I mean really? The racist emails for Republicans in Congress? The apologies for comment that "could" appear as racist? The mass amount of disrespect during he debate/speeches? The constant attempt to stop every last idea Obama had? It might be cuz im 75% black 25% white but......REALLY? The Republican talk of going back the way things was? The Voting issues? The Bills against womens rights? Let me looks at my calender need to make sure we no traveling back in time to 1940's or something.......I will level with most and say racism is still alive and well it just at a very low key level and i mean that toward all races....should see how the Japanese people view African Americans....but thats just life.

Like Four years ago Obama is getting my Vote but not only because i like his policies this time around, but because the Republican party has been derfing up so back this last year i can't see anyone who isn't a Hardcore republican or the top 1% voting for them...Honestly what do you get voting against him.

Invisible Hunter

Excision
Natural Born Chiller
Both sides suck. It's pretty much deciding between the lesser of two evils, but Mitt Romney has no solutions either. He just says how bad a job that Obama is doing, and that he can do better, which is false if you are looking at his track record. The Two party system is doomed.
Mitt will start pulling us out of the rescission we are in he's very good with money ill take that over the s**t can were in now.

How will he pull us out? tax cuts for wealthy americans and austerity for the rest? That doesn't work unless everyone is prospering.
Excision
Obama has a really really weak debating game as opposed to mitt.
When ever Obama is asked questions he always refuses to answer or he give short answer because he dose not know wtf he's doing.
Mitt has an extremely good debate game and t dose not matter how you view him he is very good with money i believe he will get us on there road to get the ******** out of the recession.
Unfortunately obama did the opposite pushing through a big stack of papers i believe for medical purposes around 200 page's He didn't let anyone else see them and it ended up costing us billions more and when asked what was in the stack of papers he had no comment and ignored congress its not the only thing bad he has done but i mean its one of the stronger more recent one's.
So I'm with Mitt all the way.

Feel free to leave you're opinion's here!
I disagree 100%
Obama has the better plan and is the better person.

Enduring Shapeshifter

He did something alright.

He made everything worse.

Obama has pretty much done nothing but told lies, and keeps changing his view point to keep voters... I don't 100% stand behind Romney but at least the man knows what he's doing and might be able to WORK on fixing the economy rather then making it worse..

Also. WORK FOR WELFARE 100% support, I don't believe you should be able to milk the system just cause you're obese and don't want to work... I see this SO dang much and it makes me SICK.. especially when I'm struggling to keep a job myself as is my family.. yeah Obama, You sure did a lot!

Oh wait, no you didn't.. that's why my dad has to travel out of state to even get work. rolleyes

Also, don't bother trying to LOL convert me to vote for Obama... cause I normally don't give a crap about politics but this time it directly involves me, my family, and my future.. Obama's 4 years in office have been a joke, and I've only seen the negative aspects of it.. Not to mention the fact the man keeps changing his face to get votes.

This will likely be my only comment here.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
When ever Obama is asked questions he always refuses to answer or he give short answer because he dose not know wtf he's doing.
Mitt has an extremely good debate game and t dose not matter how you view him he is very good with money i believe he will get us on there road to get the ******** out of the recession.
Unfortunately obama did the opposite pushing through a big stack of papers i believe for medical purposes around 200 page's He didn't let anyone else see them and it ended up costing us billions more and when asked what was in the stack of papers he had no comment and ignored congress its not the only thing bad he has done but i mean its one of the stronger more recent one's.

I disagree 100%
well guess what bud, He had 4 year's and failed it completely.
sorry what dose that say about you're current president?
everything.
what can you say about mine yet? nothing really.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Pyres

Obama has pretty much done nothing but told lies, and keeps changing his view point to keep voters... I don't 100% stand behind Romney but at least the man knows what he's doing and might be able to WORK on fixing the economy rather then making it worse..

Also. WORK FOR WELFARE 100% support, I don't believe you should be able to milk the system just cause you're obese and don't want to work... I see this SO dang much and it makes me SICK.. especially when I'm struggling to keep a job myself as is my family.. yeah Obama, You sure did a lot!

Oh wait, no you didn't.. that's why my dad has to travel out of state to even get work. rolleyes

Also, don't bother trying to LOL convert me to vote for Obama... cause I normally don't give a crap about politics but this time it directly involves me, my family, and my future.. Obama's 4 years in office have been a joke, and I've only seen the negative aspects of it.. Not to mention the fact the man keeps changing his face to get votes.

Like i'v said he has not done a lot for use in the 4 year's he has Oh lets re-elect hima gain and see what new he dose with the next 4 years of our lives..
Pass you had 4 years wasted my time put us further into debt I'm done with you Obama out with the old in with the new.
Im sorry to hear of you're situation all i can say is that it will all eventually get better.
Excision
Spookifer
Excision

I disagree 100%
everything.
Actually he's accomplished a lot. Obama is a very productive president, given what he had dealt to him. BTW how old are you?
Excision
Pyres

Like i'v said he has not done a lot for use in the 4 year's he has Oh lets re-elect hima gain and see what new he dose with the next 4 years of our lives..
Pass you had 4 years wasted my time put us further into debt I'm done with you Obama out with the old in with the new.
Im sorry to hear of you're situation all i can say is that it will all eventually get better.
Just so you know, the economic situation is much more stable than when he took office. The president can't pull jobs out of his a**, and you're a fool to think Romney will. If someone has to leave their own state to find work, they should blame their governor/state legislature because they have much more power when it comes to jobs.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision

I disagree 100%
everything.
Actually he's accomplished a lot. Obama is a very productive president, given what he had dealt to him. BTW how old are you?
22, He maybe have been somewhat productive, ill give him a little credit but you have to admit on you're end that Pushing through a 206-219 page Something on medical care Was a childish thing to do he did let anyone see it no in congress not anyone he just signed it and pushed it through and cause us BILLIONS of dollar's and when ever he's asked about it no has no comment WTF is that He's just being a dumb a** at the end trying to do whatever he can to stay in office he's a tiny rat caught in a trap..And he may successfully pull through with it
Just because A lot of people hate mitt, Hate that he's a Mormon, and all the stupid college student who actually believe that Obama will and still may take away the student loans BAHA fail it will never happen.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
Pyres

Just so you know, the economic situation is much more stable than when he took office. The president can't pull jobs out of his a**, and you're a fool to think Romney will. If someone has to leave their own state to find work, they should blame their governor/state legislature because they have much more power when it comes to jobs.
and you're a fool if you stil belive in his kool aid drink called "change" stare
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Pyres

and you're a fool if you stil belive in his kool aid drink called "change" stare
Oh god! You're allowed to vote! lol Might as well 12. Obviously he has changed things. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset at him right? jkjk I'm just sure you don't know what you're talking about.

KikiPocky's Wife

Hallowed Citizen

16,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spookifer
Excision
Spookifer
Excision
Pyres

Oh god! You're allowed to vote! lol Might as well 12. Obviously he has changed things. Otherwise you wouldn't be so upset at him right? jkjk I'm just sure you don't know what you're talking about.

- promoting his agenda rather than the people's
- apologizing to the world, saying America was bad or wrong
-stating that America is not a Christian nation... (I think it basically is)
-lying incessantly
-made our country go farther into debt any other president in history
-cancelled the prayer breakfast 3 years in a row, but went to rammadon celebration
-he has met his father once, but yet only associates with the "colored" side of the family
-during rammadon you're not supposed to wear jewelry and he didn't wear his wedding ring
-didn't wear the American flag pin until recently so he can get re-elected
-had the "Muslim brotherhood" into the white house several times
-wasn't born in the united states
-his middle name is Hussein
- vacations in 3 years, taking air force 1, which is $6,000 an hour, using our tax money
-people on welfare don't have to look for jobs so they get our hard earned money
-reads perfectly from the Quran
-went to a Muslim school before he moved to Hawaii
-he bowed down the king of Saudi Arabia, and prime minister of Japan
-wants to take in god we trust out off of our dollar bills
-wants to take "one nation under god" out of the pledge of allegiance
-is letting illegal aliens come over into our country without getting deported again.. Also known as the dream act
-he stated "if you own a business, you didn't build that business"
-trying to take out the second amendment right and not let people own and bear arms
-he refuses to say "Islamic terrorism" instead he says "man made disasters"

******** you bro, Learn you're fact's.
Pyres

I'm sorry about your situation, and I actually do know a very lazy person who receives welfare checks because they don't want to work. It's messed up, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff