Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I shall become a whore and hopefully a successful one. Maybe I'll seduce one of the rare rich men. Prostitution is the only profession that can never die. With Romney as president, I'm afraid a college education might be too difficult to get, I won't be able to get a legal abortion if I accidentially get pregnant (which means I'd have to pay out cash to take care of a baby), and I'd think the economy would crumble even more.

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
-AznKewkie-
VoidCrow
Punch a toddler in the neck, probably.

Okaayyy, a little too violent, but I get what you're sayin'....

Says the guy who wants to burn his own house down haha.

Me? I'd keep on living, simple as that. Maybe, if I got impossibly lucky, I'd leave the country. Probably go to Norway if I did since my fiance has family out there. But most likely I'd just facepalm at the fact that the people elected an insane man, as evidenced by the fact that just about every one of his plans has been proven to fail in governments the world over. And as I'm sure we all know, insanity is defined as the expectation of a positive result while continuing to attempt an act that's been proven to fail.

That said, I'm not exactly an Obama supporter, either.
Point out on a daily basis that this isn't hell, it's the future you voted for.

Devout Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Sen Natsu
Point out on a daily basis that this isn't hell, it's the future you voted for.

Pretty sure it's still hell either way. Even if there is ever a Golden Age in the U.S. there are always people that aren't satisfied with what they have. So, I'd rather choose the lesser of the two hells and stick with that.
rofl rofl rofl rofl burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

Devout Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
tina87_bcn
Hi everyone! My name is Cristina and I'm from Barcelona (Spain). I have submitted a solidarity project to contest, it is an educational project in the Sahrawi refugee camps. The project that receives the most votes will win and will be held.

To vote you just have to enter the link below and follow these four steps, it will take you just a minute and it's for a worthy cause! I attached a document with the detailed explanation of the steps and the corresponding screenshots (only people aged between 18 and 30 can vote)

1) Enter http://unhate.benetton.com/unemployee-of-the-year/community/1698-cristina/project/
2) Click on 'Connect with Facebook' (in the black box at the top right) -> at this point you have to go to the link again or go to the previous with the arrow button
3) Click on 'See the project'
4) Click on 'Appreciate it' (the very bottom where it says 'Vote for this project' in a blue box)
ATTENTION: The button 'Like' vote does not count! You have to follow the steps above.

It will ask you to register but you just have to enter your name, date of birth and city! Think it's for a good cause and it costs nothing! if you have problems to vote, look at the attached document, which is super clear there what to do to vote!

I need your help to spread the word! Share it on facebook and twitter, resend this email to all your contacts! Tell it to everyone who has facebook and between 18 and 30 years, the more votes the more possibilities that the project wins and can become a reality!

If you have any problems to vote send me a private message or send me an email to cristina.lopez.ortiz@gmail.com and I'll send you a document with the detailed steps and the srceenshots, cuz it's a little bit complicated but it's very fast, it will take you just 2 minutes and it's for a worthy cause!

SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER PLEASE! THANK YOU smile

That was totally unexpected, and I'd consider it spam, but if I'm supposed to think it's for a good cause, then sure whatev'.
rofl rofl rofl rofl blaugh
Good question because i havent thought about it soo here goes nuthin....... I would die ._. Bye bye world and life and friends lol because there is no sense of living if you dont have a good president Who agrees with me???

Tipsy Kitten

I'd probably cry because Romney would probably make it nearly impossible for me to finish college.

Witty Genius

I'd flip all the tables in America scream

Dangerous Lunatic

R0CKKK
I'd flip all the tables in America scream
i'd do the same thing except i would scream scream I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Player

Super Fightin Prototype
I'd shake my head and suck it up because I don't seriously see myself moving to another country in the near future.

This right here.

I'd be very much disappointed, but eh... s**t happens.
sweet 4 more years of Bush wait no of Obama wait nothing is going to change at all and everything is going to be the same in the end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff