Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Gatekeeper

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
If it was legal, I'd blissfully burn a house in joy of another white president.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl scream

Pyromaniac

Blessed Tactician

11,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
I'd sit watching in amusement as the country descends yet again into hell.

Moonlight Explorer

12,050 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Divine_Malevolence
I'd sit watching in amusement as the country descends yet again into hell.

Mega Man-Lover

I'd shake my head and suck it up because I don't seriously see myself moving to another country in the near future.

Eloquent Flatterer

10,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Move to Canada.

Greedy Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Demand a re-count.

Timid Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Burn your own house.

I'd be very disappointed and do my best to vote for democratic members of congress.

All progression would be on hold for 4 years...

Hallowed Gatekeeper

11,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
MisdreavusPrincess
Burn your own house.

I'd be very disappointed and do my best to vote for democratic members of congress.

All progression would be on hold for 4 years...

Actually I don't think it's really necessary to burn down my own house, but I'd enjoy giving hell to Romney.
rofl rofl rofl rofl scream

Dangerous Lunatic

Kill myself before he kills everyone rofl rofl rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

fry chickenzzz
News: "This just in, Romney is now the President of the United States."

Me:" Omg, I'm getting the ******** out of here!"
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Witty Lover

Photon Burst
Move to Canada.

Unbeatable Prophet

cry. then desperately start hunting for ways to pay for an IUD or sterilization. my husband and i were considering a child, but republicans routinely gut programs for children, as well as impose draconic restrictions on birth control and abortion. they've also been quite vocal in their attempts at defunding planned parenthood, which is the only means of acquiring health care (including pre-natal care. yes, they do abortions, but they also help you make sure your pregnancy is going well if you decide to keep the baby. that's what pro-choice is all about, you know. offering an actual choice) for poor women like myself.

if mitt romney took office, all pretense of choice would be stripped away. if i got pregnant, there would neither be the choice of abortion, or the assistance required to ensure that i and my baby were healthy, housed and fed. it would be unmitigated hardship for all of us. we would be left to the "charity" of the local churches. several of my friends grew up dependent on such charity. they described it as hellish (for those of you who might take offense at this, a mental exercise--imagine the worst person you know at church. now give that person power over someone in a vulnerable position. how pretty a picture is that? i went to church myself and i know, there are people attracted to volunteer leadership positions in church PRECISELY so they can have power and influence over others), and it is the number one reason they remain not only athiestic, but anti-religion to this day.

if obama wins the election however, and obamacare becomes instated in full, we would have the reassurance that however bad things got, at least we wouldn't lose what little we have to a sudden illness. if i had a baby and it got sick, i wouldn't have to worry about choosing between paying the house bills and paying the ER bill. we'd be okay.
Photon Burst
Move to Canada.

I'm thinking more along the lines of England.

Dangerous Citizen

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
I would make sure i move to another country. I don't want to be in a place where general rights are stripped xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff