Welcome to Gaia! ::

Choose

Obama - Biden 0.75757575757576 75.8% [ 25 ]
Romney - Ryan 0.24242424242424 24.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Gaia isn't really a good place to discuss this, but oh well...

Obama is arguably the most fiscally responsible president since before Reagen, yet is painted as an irresponsible spender by many.

******** it. I could type a whole research paper about this.

Romney controlled Bain Capital for years. B.C. profits from Rush L., Hannity, Glenn Beck, and so on... Research it.

Obama has tried to compromise with the republican congress, only to get shot down and insulted. Oh, and Obama has only had one year of a democrat controlled congress, contrary to what you might have heard before.

******** politics. Obama is the better debater as well.
People are quick to forget how terrible Congress has been. It's easier to blame the figurehead than a crowd of old people who don't get along.
50 shades of bacon
People are quick to forget how terrible Congress has been. It's easier to blame the figurehead than a crowd of old people who don't get along.
I love bacon.
Spookifer
I love bacon.
You should write me in on your ballet this November.

*ballot

Mega Member

I agree that Gaia is a shitty place to discuss this, haha, but I think that for what it's worth, Obama deserves to win, and I seriously hope he does. I'll do my part in helping him win, but I'm in a red state, very very ******** bloody red, so I doubt it'll do much good. XP

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
50 shades of bacon
Thank you for saying it, because that's why Obama has gotten so little done. The petty, selfish squabbling in Congress is why Obamacare is as crappy as it is (if you look at the bill before they did the 20-some re-writes you'll see it has little resemablence to what passed).
Kange
I agree that Gaia is a shitty place to discuss this, haha, but I think that for what it's worth, Obama deserves to win, and I seriously hope he does. I'll do my part in helping him win, but I'm in a red state, very very ******** bloody red, so I doubt it'll do much good. XP
I know how you feel. I live in Texas.
wait what? the debt is not cut in half like he said and Obama had a AAA credit from Bush the next president will have a AA- from Obama. Bain Capital gave Obama money guess what he did not give it back. compromise when? the health care thing? when the republicans tried to talk about it but the dems just wanted to tell stories? Obama can not say 4 tings with out saying umm or uuuu every other word.
MinnieMay
Obama had a AAA credit from Bush the next president will have a AA- from Obama.
due to the right being unable to approve the congressional budget, which is the actions of congress, not the president.
Quote:

Bain Capital gave Obama money
lolwut? On what alternate reality did this take place?
Sen Natsu
MinnieMay
due to the right being unable to approve the congressional budget, which is the actions of congress, not the president.
Quote:

really the right has made a budget the left still dose not have one. the right has one the left will not vote on it. might not be the President but other then going out and playing with the Hollywood celebs he can be their saying lets get this done but he is not.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/12/mitt-romney-bain-capital-advantage.html I know I know its not MSNBC or www.i<3Obama.com so its a lie.
MinnieMay
Sen Natsu
MinnieMay
Quote:

really the right has made a budget the left still dose not have one. the right has one the left will not vote on it. might not be the President but other then going out and playing with the Hollywood celebs he can be their saying lets get this done but he is not.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/12/mitt-romney-bain-capital-advantage.html I know I know its not MSNBC or www.i<3Obama.com so its a lie.you understand that "employees of" is not the same as support by a corporation, right?

And please, please, learn to debate.you come off as very angry and cynical.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff