Welcome to Gaia! ::

ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS
Continue to prove my point. c:

And you continue proving mine. biggrin
You just made no sense, but again if you can't spell I don't expect you to have a coherent thought.

Oh yeah, I'm dumb because I don't spell words right 100% of the time. rolleyes

Just saying, you ain't cool cause you a spelling and grammar nazi.
Go cry about it. rofl

Go cry cause you're not cool? lol

No, I'm fine.
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

Obama tried to get our men OUT of there, so they could go back to the families that they had to leave behind because Bush was a friggin idiot.

Well fine, lets just kill innocent people so our people can go visit families. rolleyes

So you want to send people BACK there? After all the time we spent getting them OUT?

What for? Theres no reason for us to be there now.

You said a few posts ago that we should send people in instead of doing drone strikes.

Yeah, but we've already use the drone strikes, so it's no use sending people in now.

Durem Citizen

idontcare kk
xXTeal BloodXx
idontcare kk
xXTeal BloodXx
idontcare kk
xXTeal BloodXx
Ok, well you should just get over the fact that Obama won.

I'm just showing what you all voted for. dramallama
Yea and we are all just perfectly happy with who we voted for. So you are only wasting your time. biggrin

I know I would. I mean, this is gaia we're talking about.
I think I'm the only one here being serious.

No, I'm being serious. I was pretty sure that I was going to be wasting my time here, since most people don't like differenting opinions.
Wow. If you knew you were going to be wasting your time here, why would you even make this thread?...

User Image
xXTeal BloodXx
idontcare kk
xXTeal BloodXx
idontcare kk
xXTeal BloodXx
Yea and we are all just perfectly happy with who we voted for. So you are only wasting your time. biggrin

I know I would. I mean, this is gaia we're talking about.
I think I'm the only one here being serious.

No, I'm being serious. I was pretty sure that I was going to be wasting my time here, since most people don't like differenting opinions.
Wow. If you knew you were going to be wasting your time here, why would you even make this thread?...

User Image

I wanted to be proven wrong, but yeah I should've known better, I know.
First off you don't even know how to spell. smile
Second he DOES care about immigrants if you haven't been watching the presidential debates. Both Romney and him care.

I do not understand half of the things you are saying but what makes him "not nice?"
Also although he hasn't done EVERYTHING, he has done some large accomplishments like:

1) "Passed Health Care Reform:It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems."

2)"Passed the Stimulus: Produced more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs."

3)Ended the War in Iraq:You don't need a summary for that.

Those are just 3 of the many things he's done. Look it up.

I am not criticizing your opinion I just don't think your reasons are accurate considering I couldn't understand half the things you said but I did comprehend that you think Obama is not Nice or Responsible.
1) The Reform will actually hurt the private sector. Sure a bunch of people will get insurance from the government. Where does the government get the money? TAX PAYERS, and when they cant get it from them, CHINA. The government is just spending more money it doesn't have. My parents will have to pay not only for there own insurance, but also for someone else's. WHY???
Plus there is many more problems.

2) Give me the actual proof that this is true. As far as i know, it has failed.

3) Wow ended the War in Iraq this just makes me so Happy inside because that is a huge accomplishment.

Not criticizing your Opinion. Just your facts with Common sense.
racist...so so racist. sweatdrop
Kuurvin
racist...so so racist. sweatdrop

Please tell me how I or this or whoever you're referring to is "racists" exclaim question

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
idontcare kk
-Signed an extention of patroit act
-Lied about signing the NDAA
-Doesn't seem to care about illegals coming in
-Handled the Benghazi situation horiblly
-Handled Afgahnistan horiblly

Patroit Act extion: Extention of Patroit act, which was started by Bush(but obama extened it), which was to help find terrorist. It makes is so government can cheek your phone conversations and e-mails, and law enforcement officers can go into a persons home or buessness without permission. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act So very ******** nice. rolleyes

I'll admit, some of the parts of the NDAA are nice, but he didn't need to LIE about it. Anways, first signed last year on new years eve. It was to help budgeting for Department of Defence and to help with the terrorism problem.He signed a new one that gets anyone suspected of terrorism. Have fun with getting locked up for being a terrorist suspect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012

The Beghazi attack, killed Stevens and three embassdy personal. Asked for miltary help, but was DENIED by Obama. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2012/1027/Benghazi-attack-Urgent-call-for-military-help-was-denied-by-chain-of-command

Afghanistan, we went there to fight the war on terror that started with 9/11. Obama came in and just starts killing cause we might kill Osama. http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/world/asia/pakistan-us-drone-strikes/index.html

Have fun with Obama, Obama supporters. 4laugh

Good God, will you people stop crying?

You want to win elections? Try running a candidate who doesn't lie his a** off every five minutes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Prophet

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
idontcare kk
-Signed an extention of patroit act
-Lied about signing the NDAA
-Doesn't seem to care about illegals coming in
-Handled the Benghazi situation horiblly
-Handled Afgahnistan horiblly

Patroit Act extion: Extention of Patroit act, which was started by Bush(but obama extened it), which was to help find terrorist. It makes is so government can cheek your phone conversations and e-mails, and law enforcement officers can go into a persons home or buessness without permission. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act So very ******** nice. rolleyes

I'll admit, some of the parts of the NDAA are nice, but he didn't need to LIE about it. Anways, first signed last year on new years eve. It was to help budgeting for Department of Defence and to help with the terrorism problem.He signed a new one that gets anyone suspected of terrorism. Have fun with getting locked up for being a terrorist suspect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense_Authorization_Act_for_Fiscal_Year_2012

The Beghazi attack, killed Stevens and three embassdy personal. Asked for miltary help, but was DENIED by Obama. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2012/1027/Benghazi-attack-Urgent-call-for-military-help-was-denied-by-chain-of-command

Afghanistan, we went there to fight the war on terror that started with 9/11. Obama came in and just starts killing cause we might kill Osama. http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/world/asia/pakistan-us-drone-strikes/index.html

Have fun with Obama, Obama supporters. 4laugh

Someone should have told you not to believe everything you read.

1) All the Patriot Act does is allow different departments of investigation or different locations of the same departments pass information onto one another.

2) Abraham Lincoln did the same exact thing WITHOUT a law during the civil war. No one criticizes him for what he HAD to do though, right?

3) If you want the president to actually do his job, then tell every American to research the candidates instead of them having to talk to us during a time convenient for us, kay? Maybe then he could have handled the issue better.

4) Afghanistan was started the exact same way by Bush, killing any who seemed a threat. Get onto the field of battle and see where your instincts carry you. Or just study the human psyche and behavior/personality psychology. : )
thejimsternater
1) The Reform will actually hurt the private sector. Sure a bunch of people will get insurance from the government. Where does the government get the money? TAX PAYERS, and when they cant get it from them, CHINA. The government is just spending more money it doesn't have. My parents will have to pay not only for there own insurance, but also for someone else's. WHY???
Plus there is many more problems.

2) Give me the actual proof that this is true. As far as i know, it has failed.

3) Wow ended the War in Iraq this just makes me so Happy inside because that is a huge accomplishment.

Not criticizing your Opinion. Just your facts with Common sense.

1)Well, he doesn't call it a tax but a "Penalty". But "The budget office said the penalty will raise $6.9 billion in 2016.

The new law will also provide government aid to help middle-class and low-income households afford coverage, the financial carrot that balances out the penalty." We don't know what will ACTUALLY happen until 2014.

2)A few people think that the Stimulus didn't work when in fact it did. It didn't create as many jobs as it said it would but hey "It helped the economy grow by as much as 3.8 percent, and kept the unemployment rate from reaching 12 percent."more info: chrome://newtabhttp//www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/opinion/sunday/dont-tell-anyone-but-the-stimulus-worked.html

3)You may not think ending a war is a "huge accomplishment" but how many times can someone say they ended a war and it's true? Not many. He brought our troops home. Those U.S. troops that were fighting in Iraq are now home to a family that was worrying about them to death. Obama was: ending a war that lasted almost nine years, divided the country, transformed the military and left an enduring mark on American history. stare

I don't think Obama was the best President but I also don't think he is the shittiest considering he has to deal with an economy that was in one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression and he has improved it to a point and is still working on it. At least we're moving forward and not BACKWARDS.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind having Bill Clinton back smile

Thank you for your respecting my opinion as you say

jadedpacifist's Husbando

Anxious Victim

19,850 Points
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
And you can't spell. 4laugh

Hilarious Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200