Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bloodsucker

idontcare kk

Oh right ok.

You think I should get rid of those pics? I mean, I don't want to give anyone sizures. I just thought those would make my profile pretty. sweatdrop

It's not a given that it will absolutely trigger someone, but if it were me I'd probably feel more comfortable removing them, especially since they contain the red color.
ICESYS
According to an exit poll, many people like you who didn't know how to spell "responsible" voted for Romney.

ur so kol just ignorn factz cuz i speld sum wrdz rong lolz!11!!one!!1 rolleyes

O.G. Lovergirl

idontcare kk
ICESYS
According to an exit poll, many people like you who didn't know how to spell "responsible" voted for Romney.

Continue to prove my point. c:
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

Do you REALLY think he intended on killing innocents?

If so, then you're the moron here.

He knew that he was going to kill innocents doing what he was doing, or he was just REALLY stupid.

Or the intel they're getting is off.

Don't be so quick to blame someone when something goes wrong.

If he's going to be bombing a populated place innocent people are going to get killed. Not rocket science. neutral

So, what, you say we shouldn't bomb our enemies at all, and let them regroup, all because of the SLIGHT possibility of killing an innocent?

No. We should get some men in there to go look for them. Not just start destroying the place cause OMG MUST KILL TERRORIST OMG!
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS

And you continue proving mine. biggrin

Amorous Vampire

idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

Do you REALLY think he intended on killing innocents?

If so, then you're the moron here.

He knew that he was going to kill innocents doing what he was doing, or he was just REALLY stupid.

If he's going to be bombing a populated place innocent people are going to get killed. Not rocket science. neutral

So, what, you say we shouldn't bomb our enemies at all, and let them regroup, all because of the SLIGHT possibility of killing an innocent?

No. We should get some men in there to go look for them. Not just start destroying the place cause OMG MUST KILL TERRORIST OMG!

Obama tried to get our men OUT of there, so they could go back to the families that they had to leave behind because Bush was a friggin idiot.
revan onasi
idontcare kk

Oh right ok.

You think I should get rid of those pics? I mean, I don't want to give anyone sizures. I just thought those would make my profile pretty. sweatdrop

It's not a given that it will absolutely trigger someone, but if it were me I'd probably feel more comfortable removing them, especially since they contain the red color.

K, I'll go remove them now.

O.G. Lovergirl

idontcare kk
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS

You just made no sense, but again if you can't spell I don't expect you to have a coherent thought.

Shameless Bloodsucker

idontcare kk
revan onasi
idontcare kk

Oh right ok.

K, I'll go remove them now.

Thank you, that is a very nice thing to do. 3nodding
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

Obama tried to get our men OUT of there, so they could go back to the families that they had to leave behind because Bush was a friggin idiot.

Well fine, lets just kill innocent people so our people can go visit families. rolleyes
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS

You just made no sense, but again if you can't spell I don't expect you to have a coherent thought.

Oh yeah, I'm dumb because I don't spell words right 100% of the time. rolleyes

Just saying, you ain't cool cause you a spelling and grammar nazi.

Amorous Vampire

idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

Well fine, lets just kill innocent people so our people can go visit families. rolleyes

So you want to send people BACK there? After all the time we spent getting them OUT?

O.G. Lovergirl

idontcare kk
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS
idontcare kk
ICESYS

Oh yeah, I'm dumb because I don't spell words right 100% of the time. rolleyes

Just saying, you ain't cool cause you a spelling and grammar nazi.
Go cry about it. rofl
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

So you want to send people BACK there? After all the time we spent getting them OUT?

What for? Theres no reason for us to be there now.

Amorous Vampire

idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon
idontcare kk
Giant Princess Elyon

What for? Theres no reason for us to be there now.

You said a few posts ago that we should send people in instead of doing drone strikes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff