Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barack Obama went to Occidental college from 1979 to 1981 and from 1981 to 1983 to Columbia university.

Aged Phantom

7,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
President Obama was in Harvard Law School from 1988 to 1991. I'd call you the right-leaning equivalent to fry chickenzz, but she at least brings (although sometimes skewed) facts to her posts. Cut the crap, schap.
Unspoken Word
President Obama was in Harvard Law School from 1988 to 1991. I'd call you the right-leaning equivalent to fry chickenzz, but she at least brings (although sometimes skewed) facts to her posts. Cut the crap, schap.

Proof please

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
I grow weary of your constant stupidity, child.
Alright, just by looking at this, I cannot tell what your premises are for your conclusion. If your conclusion happens to be:
schap
Barack Obama went to Occidental college from 1979 to 1981 and from 1981 to 1983 to Columbia university.

Then the only premises I can see that you have is the title:
schap
Obama did not go to Harvard

If this is the case, then you are committing a fallacy known as Circular Reasoning. By using a conclusion as a premis, it becomes circular. A good example of this is:

Boy: Sarah is telepathic.
Girl: How do you know?
Boy: Because she can read my mind.

This is circular because all it is saying that Sarah can read minds because she can read minds.
Divine_Malevolence

I see you can not provide proof.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
schap
Divine_Malevolence

I see you can not provide proof.
Shut up dumbass.

Distinct Informer

What proof do you need? It is all over the internet. But you can find all you need here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Witty Entrepreneur

7,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
Your evidence is watching debate stuff, and plus it's on the internet. You should really search before you post.

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
schap

Before you start spewing more waste out of your mouth...
Please try and actually research a subject.
Your accusations are only supported by idle gossip and 'possible' realities when in truth they are completely false.
Please. Stay out of this forum if you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.

Witty Entrepreneur

7,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Partygoer 500
schap

That is totally irrelevant to the subject.
schap

This fallacy is known as a Red Harring. A Red Harring is a piece of evidence that is irrelevant to the topic, being used as a distraction in order to avoid answering a question or acknowlodging a piece of counter evidence.

Dapper Darling

Obama is a very well educated and eloquent man. <3 And even if he didn't go to Harvard, which I'm not saying is the case, Columbia is a very VERY good school. :3

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Mordeckai

This fallacy is known as a Red Harring. A Red Harring is a piece of evidence that is irrelevant to the topic, being used as a distraction in order to avoid answering a question or acknowlodging a piece of counter evidence.
You are amazing.
And totally remembering this piece of information 'cause people seem to do this a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff