9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KoiSakaMahoYukiKitsune
Raye Delvego
KoiSakaMahoYukiKitsune
Raye Delvego
For once I can read an entire thread without people being called "******** cunts" or being told to "rot in hell" or anything like that.

I think that will change soon T.T Seeing as one is calling some people dumb as.. well dumb >.> Sadly what can we do ?

I know it's sad, but for a while there, there was actually civilized healthy debate.

yea i know some just don't get it that some people are in the seat >.> >w<

Oh well, some people won't listen no matter how many facts you hit them over the head with.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Raye Delvego
KoiSakaMahoYukiKitsune
Raye Delvego
For once I can read an entire thread without people being called "******** cunts" or being told to "rot in hell" or anything like that.

I think that will change soon T.T Seeing as one is calling some people dumb as.. well dumb >.> Sadly what can we do ?

I know it's sad, but for a while there, there was actually civilized healthy debate.

yea i know some just don't get it that some people are in the seat >.> >w<

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KoiSakaMahoYukiKitsune
Raye Delvego

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Raye Delvego

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Hawanja
idontcare kk
Hawanja
idontcare kk
You did it wrong:
Obama: One Big a** Mistake America. All we can do now is hope we can servive until next election.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.S. - It's "survive," you moron. Maybe that's why the economy is so bad, because you Republicans are so uneducated.

I'm not a Republican, you moron. I NEVER wanted Bush in office. And I'm sorry I'm not a great speller like you are, Mr. Spelling&Grammar Nazi. rolleyes Also, not all Republicians are uneducated, so stop generalizing you jackass.

So who did you vote for? Gary Johnson?

Quote:
Also, not all Republicians are uneducated,

Apparently just only you.

Btw, you misspelled "Republicans."

why you all hating on the brother ? and any way nothing fixes its self in less then 24 hours .-. Not something this big..
My point is. Give the brother some time. Gee if your so mighty on the horse why didn't you go for the seat ? Oh wait you have to be so old and have to have some kind of job that deals with the government.. -.-

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
idontcare kk
Divine_Malevolence
idontcare kk
You did it wrong:
Bush: One Big a** Mistake America. All we can do now is hope we can servive until next election.
Fix'd.

Lol, I do agree with you there. Luckily we don't have to worry about him anymore.

No but he does have a brother. So we need to watch out in the upcoming elections.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lupin_IV

polls are people given few options then voting for what is in their opinion the best one. polls don't matter, projections by the government show that the ideas suck and they clearly need better ideas. obama is a just another dude. intelligent people that specialize in economy tell obama things and obama decides if he likes it. then the intelligent people write the bill and obama decides if he thinks it sounds good... based on them telling him what all the special legal s**t means.

i re-read your second to last paragraph in your prior post and electoral votes don't work that way and the majority of america didn't vote in agreement with obama... ever... on anything. because the majority of america hasn't ever voted for and against anything obama has done.

I have to disagree considering alot of the polls that ran during the Election were all very accurate, more so than most people had originally thought. Even Fox admitted that 3/5 polls where extremely accurate, more so than in the past. This giving more faith in them and people more reason to have faith in the results. I don't believe that all his ideas of projecting terrible results as there is so much information from around the country to states otherwise. Which has been leading even experts to give more credit to polls over the last four years to now than ever before.

So the president is not intelligent? Wait a minute, yes other people write the majority of the bill, but it was 7 drafts rejected before the ObamaCare was agreed upon which the president himself after reading over & rejected the first 4 drafts. The others congress before the 8th one ( current one ) was passed. It is not just about IF it sounds good, there are legal situations, budget, and more. You make it sound like it's half-a** when it is far from the fact. It seems to be it's more of a lack of faith than an overall disagreement on anything in this statement.

Okay lets just say I stand corrected on that, I should just reword that, but I don't I'm going to get the understanding I want to get.

But I do agree with some of your points. Well I have to meet my family ( Family Day on Campus ), so you have a great day!
Diablo en Musica 92
Lupin_IV

Again, considering the most polls have the majority of his bills not projecting horrible or bad, completely makes your statement NOT TRUE!

That is your personal opinion, however there are more issued that could very well happen and that is why we need to address it ASAP so we can avoid a fixable problem, rather than having to fix the aftermath and than the issues.

And my knowledge is just fine, you're not understand my statement in how the President can use these facts to his Advantage. Please re-read and fully understand the context of my statement before you make such assumptions thank you.

Do not get me wrong unlike lot of people one here, I respect your opinion and etc. I just hope you respect mine for this is politics and how a debate is.

polls are people given few options then voting for what is in their opinion the best one. polls don't matter, projections by the government show that the ideas suck and they clearly need better ideas. obama is a just another dude. intelligent people that specialize in economy tell obama things and obama decides if he likes it. then the intelligent people write the bill and obama decides if he thinks it sounds good... based on them telling him what all the special legal s**t means.

i re-read your second to last paragraph in your prior post and electoral votes don't work that way and the majority of america didn't vote in agreement with obama... ever... on anything. because the majority of america hasn't ever voted for and against anything obama has done.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lupin_IV

Your thread has some very useful information ( I will admit that )

I like debating with you ( O w O )

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lupin_IV

Again, considering the most polls have the majority of his bills not projecting horrible or bad, completely makes your statement NOT TRUE!

That is your personal opinion, however there are more issued that could very well happen and that is why we need to address it ASAP so we can avoid a fixable problem, rather than having to fix the aftermath and than the issues.

And my knowledge is just fine, you're not understand my statement in how the President can use these facts to his Advantage. Please re-read and fully understand the context of my statement before you make such assumptions thank you.

Do not get me wrong unlike lot of people on here, I respect your opinion and etc. I just hope you respect mine for this is politics and how a debate is.
Diablo en Musica 92
Lupin_IV

you know the fiscal cliff? if we extend every bill presently functioning, the projections look ******** terrible. if we go with the first idea they've had, the projections are ******** horrible. obama doesn't want to extend the present bills because why? oh, because he didn't do a very good job and we need new, proper legislation. our everything is going nowhere and the president and congress know it.

Um no, the fiscal cliff goes in Obama's favor because it proved the Republican parties politics and their bills they enforced before Obama was president will fail and cause issues. Not Obama's bills themselves. So you're only partly correct. And the main issues is the center of this issue is the Bush Tax Cuts, and the lack of response when Bush was president to properly fix other laws regarding tax reform, and overall systems that are meant to properly regulate very tight areas in the economy.

And no he did a decent job, more so than you believe. He had more than 100 bills on the table to answer not only job creating issues, but also the issues that are appearing now. But when you have a party and decides to be ( excuse my language ) asses and be the party of no, rejecting or ignoring bills because you simply hate the president ( republican controlled House ) what do you get? Crap like this, wow a simple overview of the entire check and balance situation.

Also now that they majority of Americans are starting to see that one party is really causing issues that could have been fixed if they had simply worked with the president and the other side. They can either take the blame for doing nothing or at this point again work with the president to fix our tax and payment codes/ laws.

I will add that if House Republicans really do decided to try and do nothing, the president can again just let the Bush Tax Cuts expire, fix one major issue ( to most republicans detest ) and say, "See, told you I would let it expire one way or another. Now lets move on to the abused tax codes and laws before you piss of more Americans by doing noting in your refuse to work with me."

So in reality, the electoral votes, majority of people in the US ( popular vote ), Supreme Court, and Senate are in favor of Obama's policies to fix the issues on hand. Right now it depends of if our lovely republican controlled house is willing to actually sit down and TALK. The president and Senate have open doors, no sorry they have HAD open doors for the last four years.

So please don't tell me it is mainly his policies if you have yet to even read the tax laws and codes that are one of the main causes of this issues. Not only that if you want to know about all the bills that got ignored for the past four years you can go to the Senate & House home page and read them, they are all open records like most laws that have been introduced, passed, and etc.

obama passed bills too and the projections are still bad. obama always said spend, but we need to cut spending. he says lower taxes on medium income and raise it on high income, taxes need to raise across the bar.

in my opinion, we need to let the cliff hit, extend nothing and just put out a whole new bill in a couple months.

your knowledge of electoral voting and the actual poll results is severely lacking. i made a thread about electoral votes and popular votes, so you should check that out, it's on the first page, and only 1/3 of the country voted.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lupin_IV

you know the fiscal cliff? if we extend every bill presently functioning, the projections look ******** terrible. if we go with the first idea they've had, the projections are ******** horrible. obama doesn't want to extend the present bills because why? oh, because he didn't do a very good job and we need new, proper legislation. our everything is going nowhere and the president and congress know it.

Um no, the fiscal cliff goes in Obama's favor because it proved the Republican parties politics and their bills they enforced before Obama was president will fail and cause issues. Not Obama's bills themselves. So you're only partly correct. And the main issues is the center of this issue is the Bush Tax Cuts, and the lack of response when Bush was president to properly fix other laws regarding tax reform, and overall systems that are meant to properly regulate very tight areas in the economy.

And no he did a decent job, more so than you believe. He had more than 100 bills on the table to answer not only job creating issues, but also the issues that are appearing now. But when you have a party and decides to be ( excuse my language ) asses and be the party of no, rejecting or ignoring bills because you simply hate the president ( republican controlled House ) what do you get? Crap like this, wow a simple overview of the entire check and balance situation.

Also now that they majority of Americans are starting to see that one party is really causing issues that could have been fixed if they had simply worked with the president and the other side. They can either take the blame for doing nothing or at this point again work with the president to fix our tax and payment codes/ laws.

I will add that if House Republicans really do decided to try and do nothing, the president can again just let the Bush Tax Cuts expire, fix one major issue ( to most republicans detest ) and say, "See, told you I would let it expire one way or another. Now lets move on to the abused tax codes and laws before you piss of more Americans by doing noting in your refuse to work with me."

So in reality, the electoral votes, majority of people in the US ( popular vote ), Supreme Court, and Senate are in favor of Obama's policies to fix the issues on hand. Right now it depends of if our lovely republican controlled house is willing to actually sit down and TALK. The president and Senate have open doors, no sorry they have HAD open doors for the last four years.

So please don't tell me it is mainly his policies if you have yet to even read the tax laws and codes that are one of the main causes of this issues. Not only that if you want to know about all the bills that got ignored for the past four years you can go to the Senate & House home page and read them, they are all open records like most laws that have been introduced, passed, and etc.
Diablo en Musica 92
Lupin_IV

what policies saved us from collapse? as far as i can tell, and as a matter of fact, present policies and popular policies suggested by both the president and congress are all ticking time bombs which won't save us from anything.

To bad most polls say otherwise, unemployment is going down, our debt is slowly going down, jobs are being added, and the majority of Americans ( which voted obama back in office ) prove that my statements are sound and correct.

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lupin_IV

what policies saved us from collapse? as far as i can tell, and as a matter of fact, present policies and popular policies suggested by both the president and congress are all ticking time bombs which won't save us from anything.

To bad most polls say otherwise, unemployment is going down, our debt is slowly going down, jobs are being added, and the majority of Americans ( which voted obama back in office ) prove that my statements are sound and correct.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff