Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Genius

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293
Well, it looks like there is no changing your mind. I just hope you enjoy living your life as a ornery, voiceless statistic. If you don't respect your rights and stand up for yourself, no one else is going to.

Livestock.........

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand what you mean by that. Are you trying to compare yourself to the cattle that are harvested for their flesh? As a US citizen, you are more than a chicken sitting in its own feces, drugged and waiting to be sliced open. If you just attempted to ram yourself against that cage door, you might find that it was open all along, and that you don't need a non-profit organization to tell the government that you were abused and degraded. You can walk up and show your leaders your scars, even though you have a broken limb or two.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kittyprincess9293
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293
Well, it looks like there is no changing your mind. I just hope you enjoy living your life as a ornery, voiceless statistic. If you don't respect your rights and stand up for yourself, no one else is going to.

Livestock.........

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand what you mean by that. Are you trying to compare yourself to the cattle that are harvested for their flesh? As a US citizen, you are more than a chicken sitting in its own feces, drugged and waiting to be sliced open. If you just attempted to ram yourself against that cage door, you might find that it was open all along, and that you don't need a non-profit organization to tell the government that you were abused and degraded. You can walk up and show your leaders your scars, even though you have a broken limb or two.

Like I said.....livestock......

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Deceased Perfection
I figure that if we the citizens aren't involved in what is going to happen to the country then this nation will go to the dogs. And by dogs I mean money obsessed, greedy sons of bitches. You're probably going to argue that it's already done so, but I have a little faith left in the system. So I'm going to vote for a better future.

"It does not matter who gets the most votes, it matters who counts the votes" - Adolf Hitler

Feline Genius

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293

Livestock.........

"Livestock" is not a complete a thought, and therefore fails to make sense to me. Do you simply not understand my rhetoric, or are you attempting to insult me? confused

Fashionable Genius

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
who cares go obama
( just trying to get achievements here)

Familiar Friend

chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman

I do? You mean it's beyond common knowledge where money comes from?

no i'm walking about where you get the idea that the federal reserve doesn't print enough or whatever.... that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

So you have no idea what the argument is (Federal Reserve).....but it's the stupidest you have ever heard....

i know what it is i'm asking for a source dumbass

A good 30 minute animation explaining what the Fed really is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System (again too much too quote, all is covered in the animation above)

i'm specifically looking for a valid source that supports your argument that the federal reserves loans money at interest to the government.... because i quick google search led me to someone saying that that idea is conspiracy theory nonsense.... i really don't care for every single action the federal reserve makes.

if the federal reserve loans money to anyone at interest that would be unfair unless somehow it "gave away" or created more money to compensate. but at the same time couldn't someone pay the federal reserve back with gold or ____ objects? i'm not sure but if so there is another way in which to pay the fed. reserve back fairly.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman

I do? You mean it's beyond common knowledge where money comes from?

no i'm walking about where you get the idea that the federal reserve doesn't print enough or whatever.... that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

So you have no idea what the argument is (Federal Reserve).....but it's the stupidest you have ever heard....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_System (again too much too quote, all is covered in the animation above)

i'm specifically looking for a valid source that supports your argument that the federal reserves loans money at interest to the government.... because i quick google search led me to someone saying that that idea is conspiracy theory nonsense.... i really don't care for every single action the federal reserve makes.

if the federal reserve loans money to anyone at interest that would be unfair unless somehow it "gave away" or created more money to compensate. but at the same time couldn't someone pay the federal reserve back with gold or ____ objects? i'm not sure but if so there is another way in which to pay the fed. reserve back fairly.

I linked more than enough information from "Valid" sources in my previous post. I recommend reading the constitution, who is supposed to print our money specifically, then read the federal reserve act. It's all there, and I guarantee it's conspiracy by definition (2 or more people plotting against another).

Aliens are "conspiracy theory". Money is documented fact.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
kittyprincess9293
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293

Livestock.........

"Livestock" is not a complete a thought, and therefore fails to make sense to me. Do you simply not understand my rhetoric, or are you attempting to insult me? confused

Originally you failed to understand why I called you livestock. You equated livestock with flesh harvesting. I equated livestock with "Free range serfdom". Big difference.

Feline Genius

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
chainmailleman
kittyprincess9293
chainmailleman

Originally you failed to understand why I called you livestock. You equated livestock with flesh harvesting. I equated livestock with "Free range serfdom". Big difference.

The harvesting of flesh was an analogy. With a quick bit of research, I concluded that we are, in fact, talking about the same thing. I had a better grasp on what you said than you had on my statement.
((I'm trying to keep this short, for brevity is the soul of wit.))

Feline Genius

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
sophiaelisa
who cares go obama
( just trying to get achievements here)

I'm really here for the achievements too, and because I have nothing better to do. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of earning achiements and killing boredom at the same time. xp

Familiar Friend

chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman

I linked more than enough information from "Valid" sources in my previous post. I recommend reading the constitution, who is supposed to print our money specifically, then read the federal reserve act. It's all there, and I guarantee it's conspiracy by definition (2 or more people plotting against another).

valid? a youtube video is valid? hah. no that is not how you cite. when you cite something in the real world you bring the information to the person. for example you would need to cite page numbers instead of a book. you need to cite where on the webpage you found the information not just a long drawn out webpage. you need to cite the time on the video....and so on. so you can either convince me or not.... i don't know why you are not trying harder if these issues matter to you so much. you should be trying to be more convincing but you don't even vote so i guess these issues are really not that important to you....

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman

valid? a youtube video is valid? hah. no that is not how you cite. when you cite something in the real world you bring the information to the person. for example you would need to cite page numbers instead of a book. you need to cite where on the webpage you found the information not just a long drawn out webpage. you need to cite the time on the video....and so on. so you can either convince me or not.... i don't know why you are not trying harder if these issues matter to you so much. you should be trying to be more convincing but you don't even vote so i guess these issues are really not that important to you....

You would never survive in a library with the fiction labels removed. The Lord of the Rings would be your history book for how well your research and logic skills are.

I cited more than a youtube video, but apparently thats too much for you....whom hasn't cited s**t, just knocking on me for doing what you asked.....

I'm not convincing anyone. I'm doing what everyone else here is, posting their opinion, backed by website/video/whatever as a source. A source is only as good as the person observing the source. The bible is a source, and it's not.

Which brings me to perception. Since voting is perceived to be "your voice" the argument now has completed it's cycle and repeating is inevitable.

Voting is a ritual to solidify your belief that you actually have a say in something.

Familiar Friend

chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman
low iq 111
chainmailleman

You would never survive in a library with the fiction labels removed. The Lord of the Rings would be your history book for how well your research and logic skills are.

I cited more than a youtube video, but apparently thats too much for you....whom hasn't cited s**t, just knocking on me for doing what you asked.....

I'm not convincing anyone. I'm doing what everyone else here is, posting their opinion, backed by website/video/whatever as a source. A source is only as good as the person observing the source. The bible is a source, and it's not.

Which brings me to perception. Since voting is perceived to be "your voice" the argument now has completed it's cycle and repeating is inevitable.

Voting is a ritual to solidify your belief that you actually have a say in something.

you're the only person being insulting. i'm simply asking for you to prove your opinions. you are not very smart and overly aggressive on top of that! good god.

i don't want to sift through a 30 minute video or pages on the internet....who would? that's not even how to properly cite so .....i'm still waiting.

i didn't make any claims so therefore i don't need to cite anything...

"I'm not convincing anyone. "
then obviously this is not as important to you as you think. you are just some bitter guy who refuses to do any real work and you are not any better than anyone else. your life will be a failure if you never change.

i don't think voting is the only thing someone can do.... i think there are much better ways to get involved, actually but it is something. you don't even want to try and be convincing on the internet, so why should i listen to you when you say 'voting doesn't work'?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff