6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
cristeal
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
^^'
Under the Affordable Health Care Act, businesses with more than 50 workers are required to provide health care coverage for full-time employees or those working more than 30 hours per week.

How do people read this and think Obama's the a*****e? These jerk off companies are so cheap they'd rather fire people than offer their workforce basic medical insurance.

^^'

That's one thing.
Obama cannot control.
Their going to use the back door than jump through hops.
In order to have money to run their businesses.
I don't think.
Obama thought that far ahead.

And God forbid companies that earn $202 million a year give up $10 million rather than causing a shitload of grief for their employees if they get crushed in machinery at work and have to go to the hospital with major surgery and recovery.
Lol copy and paste from google.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Josephine Jo
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
cristeal
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
^^'
Under the Affordable Health Care Act, businesses with more than 50 workers are required to provide health care coverage for full-time employees or those working more than 30 hours per week.

How do people read this and think Obama's the a*****e? These jerk off companies are so cheap they'd rather fire people than offer their workforce basic medical insurance.

^^'

That's one thing.
Obama cannot control.
I don't think.

And God forbid companies that earn $202 million a year give up $10 million rather than causing a shitload of grief for their employees if they get crushed in machinery at work and have to go to the hospital with major surgery and recovery.

<<'

They just don't care.
Money talks to them.
Their greedy.
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
cristeal
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
^^'

^^'

That's one thing.
Obama cannot control.
I don't think.

Again, how is this Obama's problem? Energizer made $20m in batteries from hurricane sandy, batteries are not even counting their most successful product. And yet they're too cheap to spend a messily million dollars in order to offer healthcare to their full-time workers.

And why do you periods after every line? Makes reading your stuff a pain?
NENE4567
Old Blue Collar Joe
NENE4567
Old Blue Collar Joe
Teeyanuh
You know this has nothing to do with Obama's second term, right? It doesn't start until January 20th. Oh my god, shocker!

Actually, you're wrong, in at least a few of the instances. I'm not digging up every company listed, but the few I recognize on there already stated that, if Obama won re-election, then they were making the cuts to prepare for the increased costs coming up.
So yeah, it actually does have a lot to do with that. And his promise to punish success with higher taxes yet again.

About that high tax thing that was caused by George Bush and his plan is gonna start in 2013 and obama is trying to stop it by passsing a bill that only taxes the high class. And before you go talking about these "increased costs" these increase costs are going on the rich families whom makes 250,000 dollars or more.

Obama's not trying to stop s**t. And the 'high tax'? You mean the tax cuts that Obama can't stand? The ones he refused to sign off on or make permanent? The large tax cut that the middle class got, in spite of the left lying and saying that it was 'for the rich', when the highest part of tax cuts there went to the middle class?

*facepalm* aye you people =n= please actually do your research before you go crying over romeny losing

Do my research? Do you even KNOW how much of a tax cut the middle class actually got? Because if you actually knew, you'd acknowledge that the largest tax cut was to the middle class, not the rich.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
cristeal
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
cristeal
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
^^'

^^'

That's one thing.
Obama cannot control.
I don't think.

Again, how is this Obama's problem? Energizer made $20m in batteries from hurricane sandy, batteries are not even counting their most successful product. And yet they're too cheap to spend a messily million dollars in order to offer healthcare to their full-time workers.

And why do you periods after every line? Makes reading your stuff a pain?

<<

I don't have all the answers.
Ask them.
I will not have a debate fight about this.
It's pointless, stupid.
If you have a problem with my way of typing.
That's your problem.
Goodbye.

Wealthy Fairy

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Romney supported big businesses. This wouldn't have happened if he was elected. However, he would have caused a lot more small businesses to shut down , costing even more jobs in the long run.
Old Blue Collar Joe
NENE4567
Old Blue Collar Joe
NENE4567
Old Blue Collar Joe
Teeyanuh
You know this has nothing to do with Obama's second term, right? It doesn't start until January 20th. Oh my god, shocker!

Actually, you're wrong, in at least a few of the instances. I'm not digging up every company listed, but the few I recognize on there already stated that, if Obama won re-election, then they were making the cuts to prepare for the increased costs coming up.
So yeah, it actually does have a lot to do with that. And his promise to punish success with higher taxes yet again.

About that high tax thing that was caused by George Bush and his plan is gonna start in 2013 and obama is trying to stop it by passsing a bill that only taxes the high class. And before you go talking about these "increased costs" these increase costs are going on the rich families whom makes 250,000 dollars or more.

Obama's not trying to stop s**t. And the 'high tax'? You mean the tax cuts that Obama can't stand? The ones he refused to sign off on or make permanent? The large tax cut that the middle class got, in spite of the left lying and saying that it was 'for the rich', when the highest part of tax cuts there went to the middle class?

*facepalm* aye you people =n= please actually do your research before you go crying over romeny losing

Do my research? Do you even KNOW how much of a tax cut the middle class actually got? Because if you actually knew, you'd acknowledge that the largest tax cut was to the middle class, not the rich.

Do you even KNOW where that tax bill came from? Hm? It was from bushes stupid law bill that he passed and was put into effect once obama got elected in 2008. It ended in 2010 and another one will take affect, but obama is trying to stop it so it wont happen again, so then you wont have to worry about taxing no more

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Snowy One Piece Lover
Elinnia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD

You sure.
Love to use those toy story images.
In topics.
Don't you?

lol

I sort of agree.
On your comment.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Snowy One Piece Lover
Elinnia

XD

You sure.
In topics.
Don't you?

Yes i do
*heroic pose*

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
Snowy One Piece Lover
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
Snowy One Piece Lover
Elinnia

XD

You sure.
In topics.
Don't you?

Yes i do
*heroic pose*

XD

lol

That's nice.
NENE4567
Old Blue Collar Joe
NENE4567
Old Blue Collar Joe
NENE4567

Do you even KNOW where that tax bill came from? Hm? It was from bushes stupid law bill that he passed and was put into effect once obama got elected in 2008. It ended in 2010 and another one will take affect, but obama is trying to stop it so it wont happen again, so then you wont have to worry about taxing no more

And as usual you don't answer a question and attempt deflection. Simple solution. Let them all expire. Problem solved.

Manly Lunatic

And Romney cut his campaign supporters credit cards once he learned he lost, before he even did his speech.

Romney directly caused people who supported his cause, a lot of problems...

Obama "indirectly" caused rich people to be selfish and not want to loose their billions of dollars by laying off works. Bush directly caused problems for America via causing the recession. September 2008 it "official" start, though the signs were in December 2007 that it could happen, and Bush did nothing. It was his second term, he didn't care. Just like Romney doesn't care about his own supporters, let alone America as a whole.

Anyways, do you even know what being Liberal is?

Liberalism: stuff like; free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and a right to life, liberty, and property.

American and French Revolutions started via Liberalism. Did you know that human rights and free speech was done in France at basically the same time as America? Hence the gift to the USA, Statue of Liberty is a symbol of "Hey, cool, you rebelled against the British tyranny! Congrats! Oh and you also have Free Speech and freedom of choice and all that stuff as well! HAVE THIS STATUE!"

I think Obama is cutting close to Federalism, actually... I might be mistaken though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff