You're not alone in that.

Witty Phantom

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
You'll learn to cope.

Savage Lunatic

I said that was my reaction. Not that i wasn't over it. I've accepted the fact that by the end of the next four years america might be considered a third world country. all is well.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

the 1st fox demon
I said that was my reaction. Not that i wasn't over it. I've accepted the fact that by the end of the next four years america might be considered a third world country. all is well.
Do you think Mitt Romney would have been better?

King Noob

the 1st fox demon

emotion_facepalm you say this without any basis. we can all spew random crap, it doesn't mean anything until you present real issues.

people like you don't know what a third world country really is.
the 1st fox demon

Said the person terrified of socialized medicine, a hallmark of every single other first world country.

Savage Lunatic

Rosine Denaja
the 1st fox demon

Said the person terrified of socialized medicine, a hallmark of every single other first world country.

the idea of socialized medicine doesnt terrify me, i just dont like it

Savage Lunatic

StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon

yes i do, but dont take it the wrong way both mitt romney and obama are both terrible people in my opinion, better does not mean good i think romney is only one grade higher than obama. If i had my way the republican candidate would have been Herman Cain.but oh well.

Savage Lunatic

Grace Gubreez
the 1st fox demon

emotion_facepalm you say this without any basis. we can all spew random crap, it doesn't mean anything until you present real issues.

people like you don't know what a third world country really is.

There is no official definition for a third world country. Originally it was used to describe developing countries. The public definition has evolved to include countries with high illiteracy, high poverty levels, low usage of natural resources, heavy dependence on other industrialized nations (China in our case), etc. America has been going downhill in these ways. so that disproves your second generalization of "people like me" whatever that means. About your first sentence america has been going downhill towards a second or third world country status, so there are the issues and basis. I understand he is the president still and i respect him for being president, just because i respect him however, does not mean i have to like him or give a s**t about him. I voted therefore i can b***h about the results. People who dont vote shouldnt b***h.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon

yes i do, but dont take it the wrong way both mitt romney and obama are both terrible people in my opinion, better does not mean good i think romney is only one grade higher than obama. If i had my way the republican candidate would have been Herman Cain.but oh well.
I voted Libertarian, so you know where I am going with this, lol. But either way I honestly believe out of those two, Obama was the lesser of two evils, that is just my opinoin.
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon

Herman Cain *giggles* Mitt romeny being a step better? Oh boy, you been watching cnn and fox news for tooo longgggg

Savage Lunatic

NENE4567
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon

Herman Cain *giggles* Mitt romeny being a step better? Oh boy, you been watching cnn and fox news for tooo longgggg

i dont watch fox or cnn

Savage Lunatic

StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon
StandYoGround
the 1st fox demon

I voted Libertarian, so you know where I am going with this, lol. But either way I honestly believe out of those two, Obama was the lesser of two evils, that is just my opinoin.
and the lesser of two evils was romney in my opinion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces