10% of democrats are mad because Obama promised them so much and did not deliver.
Because, for half of his term, he had to proove that he was an American citizen to the people who accused him of being an illegal immigrant. Also, the president really doesn't have very much power. Congress makes most of the decisions.
Please, educate yourself before you say insulting things about the president.
Vote for Romney and lose all my coverage and likely most of my income,.. thus dying.
Live or Die?
Hmmm,.. so hard to pick XD
As a Pressence I can't tell them apart.
Some thoughts they share.
Obama seems to just want to work things out so Humans containue to exist in the United States.
Romney appears to be like " I'd love to help you,.. but.... NEXT QUESTION biggrin" For a number of reasons he isn't going to be looking out for Human beings in America. Our well being is not important. Instead he must do what he is ordered to do by two powers. One of them is extremist in the Republican Party. The other is his Religious Leaders ( as I understand he must consult with them regularly and follow their orders on what God has decided).
So our options are a Negotiator or a Puppet that cannot act on their believes or common sense.
1. He has flip-flopped so many times I'm not entirely sure if he remembers his own words at times
2. Ryan's plans seem to be most of "his" ideas and he has nothing to back them up. Such as information from a non-bias source that is willing to or asked to look at them.
3. Romney in my book lacks to connection in some major swing states like Ohio, Michigan & Iowa. I mean those areas hold our Auto Companies and Romney said to let them fail because they were a bad investment. However my uncle and his wife ( my aunt) will say otherwise.
4. He and many other republicans were questioned about their lying. And when caught in lies they go to avoiding the question or end the talking all together. What does that tell you?
5. When it come to women's rights and rights to minority ethic groups republicans seem to forget history and the lessons of the past. For goodness sake they continue to move backward when it comes to these backwards.
6. Education, they want to cut spending to college grants and inner city school that the lower class of American needs. I mean I use the Pell Grant and they want to cut that by so much. I can't afford to to pay for college myself more than I already am. And as I'm trying to be a future educator, so I thought the republicans would take that into account. NOPE!