Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

"I'm gonna repeal Obama's stuff but I still don't know with what yet. It'll be good though I promise! I will get to that eventually!"

Also trusting a guy who has completely opposite stances on the issues than he did when he was governor?

America you so silly.

Tipsy Ladykiller

11,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
very silly

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Well a good chuck of Americans have wise up since the time that we put Bush back in office for a second term. But this is America we're talking. It's no wonder why other countries hate us so.

Dapper Capitalist

Assimilated Wolf

Pretty much. I wanted to facepalm so hard...

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
That's basically what Obama did last election , although it was more blaming maybe than just saying the opposite thing .
This debate Obama talked more about his exaggerated idea of Romney's plans than his own. Maybe 10% of what Obama talked about was what he planned to do/his stance .

Sparkly Citizen

Romney is such a flip-flopper. He'll say anything, heck, I think he'll even make himself believe anything, just so long as he thinks it'll get him more votes.

Timid Roisterer

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Clarion Raze
Romney is such a flip-flopper. He'll say anything, heck, I think he'll even make himself believe anything, just so long as he thinks it'll get him more votes.
I don't think Romney actually graduated college, they must just have given him that degree, he actually didn't know why the windows on planes won't open...?! crying

Dapper Dabbler

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

thats a lot of 0s that existed before last night but dont exist anymore
Obama did the same things last time. Obama did not say anything of how he would make things better just that Mitt is a meanie head.

Moonlight Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeah and Obama had several moments to use that against Romney and he simply let them pass by, leading to a Romney victory last night. Obama, get yo head in the game bro!

Conservative Conventioneer

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
User Image
At least Romney wont waste time and money to do something as ludicrous as trying to get the Olympics to be in the States stare
Obama looked like a deer in the headlights last night. Last election was a popularity contest, Romney's got this in the bag~

User Image User Image

User Image

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Romney hates Sesame Street. Cutting funding for PBS makes no sense to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff