Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Prophet

What ideas does Mitt have for Women? I've heard he wants to stop free birth control?
I'm not to informed on Romney's ideal, really the only thing I know about his is that interrupts alot when someone is talking.
But I would really like to be informed on some of the opinions you all might give.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Implying that Mitt has any ideas of his own.

Dedicated Prophet

Divine_Malevolence
Implying that Mitt has any ideas of his own.

Ha ! Touchee!

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
If it's true... emotion_eyebrow
We'll just down vote it...and everyone will be happy....and get on..with our lives... emotion_awesome

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
He wants women back in the kitchen, so they don't have to worry about their own healthcare or voting or anything. Leave it to the menfolk.

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Romney obviously time traveled and came to the future from colonial America.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
So far every time I catch Romney saying something it's like...

Obama let China... blah blah blah... [ Information you might like to know: Romney OWNS companies in China and stocks in China. CONTRADICTION MANIA!]

Everything Medical is essentially useless....

There is no point in Medicare/Medicaid/Welfare....

We shouldn't do anything to fund, help, or recognize the existence of anything Medical that take care of women... [ Planned Parenting shouldn't exist. Women shouldn't have Prenatal and OBGYN. Fun stuff like that... in addition to the government getting rid of, no longer monitoring, and/or no longer contributing to those things.]

Children.... lol.... [ He wants to cut and get rid of anything and everything for children. Things like Schools and support for children should not even exist. So the government needs to stop funding that... even disabled children.]

Hopeful Bookworm

Well at the moment he doesn't want medicare to include birth pills, he also it Pro-Life (Which means abortion will be illegal, this Includes (last I heard) rape, incest and all medical reasons.

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

ll Amitiel ll
Well at the moment he doesn't want medicare to include birth pills, he also it Pro-Life (Which means abortion will be illegal, this Includes (last I heard) rape, incest and all medical reasons.

Not just Medicare, all federal funding for organizations that provide birth control or prenatal screening. That's pretty much everything although that last bit is the Republican Party platform, and Mitt Romney has said he is in favor of exceptions when the life of the mother is at risk.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
ll Amitiel ll

On the topic of these types of Pregnancies and Abortion he keeps saying...

" I am Pro-Life... I am not allowed to have abortions in rape, incest, and other good reasons. I actually feel a little differently about these things. I can see why and think Abortions should be allowed in these special cases. I have to be Pro-Life. I am not allowed to allow any Abortion."

Some dancing around like that. So he would like and believes certain times Abortion is allowed. But he MUST follow orders to make it all Illegal.

I was wondering who had that much control over him or if he had to follow Republican stuff strictly,... however....

I was reminded a few days ago he is a Mormon ( I'm not at the reason yet) and he must consult and follow orders from (I forget their name) his religious leaders.

So no matter what he wants and no matter what America demands, he will have to do what the Mormon Church command of him. xp

Takes a long time to explain this and I am sure it sounds insane and totally made up... but that IS how things are set up and how he prefers to function.
ll Amitiel ll

How mis-informed can someone be, and willing to perpetuate the lies?
Most voters don't want medicaid to include birth control pills. Not our responsibility as voters to fund recreational ********. Buy a condom or take it up the a**. But don't expect society to fund it. That's just becoming more of a mooch.
Abortion isn't going to become illegal. That's fear mongering and nothing more.
He's de-funding planned parenthood from federal money, he's NOT taking the money away from womens health, merely channeling it into non-profits that don't...you know, turn profits? PP made 300 million last year. There's many businesses that would love those numbers.
The money will go to centers that aren't abortion clinics that perform pap smears, breast exams and other women's health services. In other words, it will be put to better use.
And you're confusing Akin's comments with Romney, or you're simply doing your damndest to lie and pin Akin's comments (ignorant as they were) on Romney. Can't tell which.

OG Nerd

Sailor Tin Nyanko
ll Amitiel ll

On the topic of these types of Pregnancies and Abortion he keeps saying...

" I am Pro-Life... I am not allowed to have abortions in rape, incest, and other good reasons. I actually feel a little differently about these things. I can see why and think Abortions should be allowed in these special cases. I have to be Pro-Life. I am not allowed to allow any Abortion."

Some dancing around like that. So he would like and believes certain times Abortion is allowed. But he MUST follow orders to make it all Illegal.

I was wondering who had that much control over him or if he had to follow Republican stuff strictly,... however....

I was reminded a few days ago he is a Mormon ( I'm not at the reason yet) and he must consult and follow orders from (I forget their name) his religious leaders.

So no matter what he wants and no matter what America demands, he will have to do what the Mormon Church command of him. xp

Takes a long time to explain this and I am sure it sounds insane and totally made up... but that IS how things are set up and how he prefers to function.

That might be a little unfair. He was, I believe, speaking on his personal beliefs, not a proposed policy. But that is largely because he gives no policy details on any subject.

OG Nerd

Old Blue Collar Joe
ll Amitiel ll

Most voters don't want medicaid to include birth control pills. Not our responsibility as voters to fund recreational ********. Buy a condom or take it up the a**. But don't expect society to fund it. That's just becoming more of a mooch.
He's de-funding planned parenthood from federal money, he's NOT taking the money away from womens health, merely channeling it into non-profits that don't...you know, turn profits? PP made 300 million last year. There's many businesses that would love those numbers.
The money will go to centers that aren't abortion clinics that perform pap smears, breast exams and other women's health services. In other words, it will be put to better use.
And you're confusing Akin's comments with Romney, or you're simply doing your damndest to lie and pin Akin's comments (ignorant as they were) on Romney. Can't tell which.

While I would agree there are some mistakes and omissions in Amitiel's post. It is far less confusing and misleading than yours.
Ben Saladin
Old Blue Collar Joe
ll Amitiel ll

While I would agree there are some mistakes and omissions in Amitiel's post. It is far less confusing and misleading than yours.

Proof? I can back up my comments. You're calling them lies, show the evidence.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Old Blue Collar Joe
ll Amitiel ll

Back at you --

Why is a p***s Pump and why are Little Blue Pills so life or death for Men?

They are covered.

In reality here, Birth Control isn't purely about Birth Control. It's some times about a woman who will collapse and be hospitalized if too much blood goes to her uterus. The woman who hemmerages during her period because she has other health problems. The woman on psych meds who will have a baby missing too many things to be compatible with life if it's born, so she needs to take birth control her entire life as long as she takes psych meds. The handicapped woman who is mentally 5 years old and can't comprehend this baby production process. The woman who would die in the second trimester if she became pregnant. The girl who has massive issues with her hormones and needs birth control to fix them.

But,.. yeah,.. those p***s Pump are Life & Death over there on the Guys side of things.

Even if every man in the US suddenly became steril, there are still health problems that Birth Control and things classed as Birth Control would be essential for certain girls and women to... survive. It's not just to prevent pregnancy. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff