Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
Minty Andee
I think the candidates Misty and Cae need to have a debate, so the voters know where they stand on all the important issues.

Like cupcakes.

And not stabbing people.

She giggles, "Silly Minty, you do not stand on cupcakes! You eat them~" such a silly floaty human~

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
X_Torric_X
I don't care what Misty does, so long as she keeps her pokemon from using Hydro Pump on the competition >.>

((I can not even think of an anon thing to say to that, I am laughing to hard XD))

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Luna Rousse
not sure what this is all about, but the OP made me smile C:

"Cae wants to be Present dent of gaia, I want to be too!" she smiles, puffing out her chest.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
The Temptress Anon

"Oh. Oh my darling. Even if Cae threatens to hurt me and take away all of my chocolates, I shall always be your mother and support your dreams." She picks up a 'Misty for President dent' sticker and puts it on her 'campaign dress' perhaps the most conservative clothings he has ever worn. "Go win the election my darling. Go win."

She wiggled, "Mama, look! I'm wearing pants and shoes and everything! I even put on frames!" she smiled. Of course she had pushed the lens from the glasses. She just wanted to look smart. She was sure by putting on glasses, her IQ was ten fold!!

Shameless Nerd

Mistletoe Anon
She giggles, "Silly Minty, you do not stand on cupcakes! You eat them~" such a silly floaty human~

Candidate Mistletoe has made her opinions on cupcakes known, would Candidate Caedere like to respond?

Predatorial Ladykiller

Mistletoe Anon
Anon Caedere

RandomKate

"Cae I would love to de bat. The bat wont get hurt, will it?" she smiled, waving at Kate. She honestly had no idea what was going on.

There aren't going to be any bats. Where did you even get that idea?

Dangerous Lunatic

Mistletoe Anon
X_Torric_X
I don't care what Misty does, so long as she keeps her pokemon from using Hydro Pump on the competition >.>

((I can not even think of an anon thing to say to that, I am laughing to hard XD))
User Image

Predatorial Ladykiller

Minty Andee
Mistletoe Anon

Candidate Mistletoe has made her opinions on cupcakes known, would Candidate Caedere like to respond?

Hm. I've never been fond of sweet things, and cupcakes are no exception.

Predatorial Ladykiller

X_Torric_X

[I didn't realize how much I wanted a ghastly Froslass until I saw yours.]

Dangerous Lunatic

Anon Caedere
X_Torric_X

[The event's still going on until tomorrow if you haven't gotten the Snorunt yet. If not, I'll be more than happy to breed one for ya]

Predatorial Ladykiller

X_Torric_X
Anon Caedere
X_Torric_X

[The event's still going on until tomorrow if you haven't gotten the Snorunt yet. If not, I'll be more than happy to breed one for ya]

[I just caught a Snorunt. She was surprisingly easy to find, and a nice break from shiny hunting.]

Dangerous Lunatic

Anon Caedere
X_Torric_X
Anon Caedere
X_Torric_X

[I just caught a Snorunt. She was surprisingly easy to find, and a nice break from shiny hunting.]
[Oh. Okay then! Well, if there's anything else you need, I'll try to help the best I can.]

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mistletoe Anon

"Yelp," she said, clapping her hands together. "There's my vote right away." Kate looked over and smiled at the silly Misty. "I'll probably regret asking with Cae around but, got a Vote for Misty badge?"

(( CUPCAKE RIGHTS! ))

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Anon Caedere
Mistletoe Anon
Anon Caedere

RandomKate

"Cae I would love to de bat. The bat wont get hurt, will it?" she smiled, waving at Kate. She honestly had no idea what was going on.

Her ears flopped down, "No bats?" aww that was quite sad. "W-What about cats? You said there would be cats!"

Predatorial Ladykiller

Mistletoe Anon
Anon Caedere
Mistletoe Anon
Anon Caedere

RandomKate

Her ears flopped down, "No bats?" aww that was quite sad. "W-What about cats? You said there would be cats!"

There will be both bats and cats. Just not during the debate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff