Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Spirit Anon's Significant Otter

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
It has come to the little Fae's attention that a good friend of her's is running for Gaia Present Dent, whatever that is. It's all rather silly, and she's not to sure what the point is, BUT she raises her hand as if in class, "Ummm, I can be your Present too! I can do what everyone else is doing! LOUD ANGRY NOISES!!" she shouted, raising her hands up in the air.
That seemed like the most accurate way to do this electronic thing. The little thing had no idea what anyone was talking about, but friends could be made, yes? "S-So can I be it too? Cae is running...well, I mean, she's just standing there but....I got this suit on, like I saw the guy wear." she fumbled with her words, looking down a bit.

((http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/Mistletoe0/Misty%20gifs/tumblr_ma5b9sfW8C1qg3u4lo1_500.gif))

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

(( XD Cae is trying? Oh geez... That's tough. ))

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate
(( XD Cae is trying? Oh geez... That's tough. ))

"Trying" implies the possibility of failure. I am going to win this election, and that's that.

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere
"Trying" implies the possibility of failure. I am going to win this election, and that's that.

I have this feeling you're gonna threaten a lot of people.

Manly Lunatic

Present Dent?

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate
Anon Caedere

I have this feeling you're gonna threaten a lot of people.

That was not a threat. It was simply a statement of facts.

Sapphire Otter

Anon Caedere

Never said that was. I just meant in general.

Predatorial Ladykiller

RandomKate
Anon Caedere

Never said that was. I just meant in general.

Well, let's just say I'll do whatever I have to in order to get ahead.

Shameless Nerd

I think the candidates Misty and Cae need to have a debate, so the voters know where they stand on all the important issues.

Like cupcakes.

And not stabbing people.

Dangerous Lunatic

I don't care what Misty does, so long as she keeps her pokemon from using Hydro Pump on the competition >.>

Predatorial Ladykiller

Minty Andee
I think the candidates Misty and Cae need to have a debate, so the voters know where they stand on all the important issues.

Like cupcakes.

And not stabbing people.

This is a wonderful idea.

Shall we, Misty?

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
not sure what this is all about, but the OP made me smile C:

Desirable Sex Symbol

"Oh. Oh my darling. Even if Cae threatens to hurt me and take away all of my chocolates, I shall always be your mother and support your dreams." She picks up a 'Misty for President dent' sticker and puts it on her 'campaign dress' perhaps the most conservative clothings he has ever worn. "Go win the election my darling. Go win."

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Anon Caedere

RandomKate

"Cae I would love to de bat. The bat wont get hurt, will it?" she smiled, waving at Kate. She honestly had no idea what was going on.

Married Nerd

8,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Qyp
Present Dent?

She tilted her head, "A present with a dent? I-I mean, that what I heard the people calling it. The Present Dent Electron."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff