Awesome 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
I had better things to do with my time 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Chicken nuggets to Barrack and Mitt 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

7,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm assuming you know that the "presidents" are just figureheads right?...

There are greater powers at work.

ninja

Lupine Elder

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Champion 300
That is true, but that doesn't stop them from holding influence over the general public. They only need appear to be a leader, and following their lead becomes the norm. The debate was honestly not favorable to either side, though supporters of each candidate will put their own spin on what went down.Obama couldn't answer any questions while Romney flip flopped again. Neither is really the better candidate.

7,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Terran1
That is true, but that doesn't stop them from holding influence over the general public. They only need appear to be a leader, and following their lead becomes the norm. The debate was honestly not favorable to either side, though supporters of each candidate will put their own spin on what went down.Obama couldn't answer any questions while Romney flip flopped again. Neither is really the better candidate.

Uh-huh.

Exactly :/

"Pick the one you like more". That's what this election is becoming.

Who even gives a flip over what they >promise<.
Kuroi Alice
Terran1

Uh-huh.

i dont get what you're trying to say
that's the definition of an election, yeah.

Lupine Elder

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Champion 300
Kuroi Alice
Terran1

Uh-huh.

They say what they can to get elected, that's been the strategy for a long time, even if it means saying something to make the opponent look bad.

7,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
you pleb
Kuroi Alice
Terran1

Uh-huh.

i dont get what you're trying to say
that's the definition of an election, yeah.

I didn't want to get that much into detail.

Black or White

kinda thing...

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I don't trust Obama over Romney.....
Obama tacked on more on top of Bush's......that's the fact....
I better not hear.....crap about Bush...did it...and blaming Obama for it...
I'm talking about Obama.....and him only tacking on...more.....which isn't good....
Obama has no idea...what he's doing...to be honest....which scares..the living..h*** out of me...
Romney has experience..what to do...but it's normal...for Mormons to be bullies.....
Romney can't take...your women's rights away...if he could....so it's not happening..because we won't let him....so don't worry about it...and relax....and calm down....our say goes....we'll vote...his crap down..and go on..with our lives....
Obama wants government control....which...is a bad idea....for us all...because we'll feel...pretty stupid...
So both are idiots....but the good...news...there is others....to vote for....I know...Gary is one....
He's pretty cool...I guess....and I can't remember the others....

Liberal Voter

BladeDevil

I assume your solely addressing the national debt and, while you are true, I feel like you're completely placing the blame on Obama. But the fact is, Obama has had the least amount of national spending since Eisenhower was in office. Bush added $5.1 trillion; Obama added only roughly $1 trillion.

Our national debt isn't the fault of our current president, nor will it be the fault of our next president. It's a problem that has been exponentially building for 30 years, with most of the debt accumulated under Republican administrations. The Republicans are not forcing this crisis for anyone's benefit but their own. All you have to do is look at where the spending cuts are.

Congress authorizes the spending, so hop off the bandwagon that blindly spreads the calumny that our national debt and deficit are at the fault of Obama.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
ChemicalDistress
BladeDevil

you are true

Thank you... emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas