Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

I found this nifty chart.

User Image

It basically states all the views of both parties to a TEE. Here's the thing, we're so separated now. We're more divided on issues now than we have been for a very long time. We may as well be voting on which country we want to live in, instead of who is best suited to lead us. Every time someone from the opposite party wins, we experience some form of culture shock, in a way. I think we should have the freedom to choose what country we live in, not just vote and hope. I want to vote on the best guy for the job, not the only guy who can make the USA "my country." I think it's time for a mass secession for the benefit of BOTH parties. And let's not start a civil war this time, let's agree to disagree, live and let live.

seems legit

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
WHY ARE THE COLORS REVERSED

Dapper Noob

Equinoxious

inorite
Equinoxious

Outside of the US, red is left, blue is right. There's a chart with flipped colors for the US on the site as well.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kiumaru
Equinoxious

Outside of the US, red is left, blue is right. There's a chart with flipped colors for the US on the site as well.

I did not know that! Gosh we just have to be a special little snowflake with our party colors and our measuring system
Equinoxious
Kiumaru
Equinoxious

I did not know that! Gosh we just have to be a special little snowflake with our party colors and our measuring system

That's the US. Exceptionally... different, I suppose.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
It's called parents. And then when you're 18 you can get this nice thing called a job and move to wherever the hell you want. People who don't like the US are also free to do so. In fact, in the future, I'm considering living in South Korea.

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Equinoxious
Kiumaru
Equinoxious

Don't forget our driving.

We just have to do everything we can to tick off all the other countries. No wonder we don't get invited to the slumber parties.
Conservatives believing in non-governmental interference? That got a chuckle out of me.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
rizuhbull
Conservatives believing in non-governmental interference? That got a chuckle out of me.

So, in otherwords... aliens? Explains a lot.

I'm kidding.

Dapper Noob

AKB0048
It's called parents. And then when you're 18 you can get this nice thing called a job and move to wherever the hell you want. People who don't like the US are also free to do so. In fact, in the future, I'm considering living in South Korea.

I'm 22 and I've had my share of jobs, thanks. My point is, there's no place to go except here, in America. To my knowledge, no one else has a democratic-republic with two republicans running against each other in office.

Dapper Noob

rizuhbull

What are you talking about?
AKB0048
rizuhbull

So, in otherwords... aliens? Explains a lot.

I'm kidding.
Aliens? What are you talking about? I'm implying Roe V. Wade, DOMA, Marijuana, the military industrial complex, prostitution, etc.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Dorkster5000
I'm 22 and I've had my share of jobs, thanks. My point is, there's no place to go except here, in America. To my knowledge, no one else has a democratic-republic with two republicans running against each other in office.

I was mostly being sarcastic in response to the title. And there probably are. But, I guess my overall point still stands. If you really don't like America, there's nothing stopping you from saving up and moving to a different country. But uh... well, from my various experiences overseas, there's a ton of "grass is greener on the other side".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff