Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will this affect your vote?

I was planning for Obama, but now with this, most go Romney since he covered it up. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Still Obama even though he could have lied, this could just be consipriacy like that "2016: Obama's America" film 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Romney and still Romney, not surprized Obama's a big liar as with his failed stimulus plan. 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 11 ]
Still undecided and this still doesn't have me go for one or another. 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 >

"Exclusive: Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely reveals name of leader who authorized operation

by Paul Vallely

Paul E. Vallely, major general, retired, U.S. Army, is chairman of Stand Up America. He has a distinguished military career of 32 years, serving in many overseas theaters including Europe and the Pacific Rim countries as well as two combat tours in Vietnam. The general has been a military analyst on television and radio for several years.

The Stand Up America research team has learned from a senior and sensitive intelligence community source and official that President Obama did not know of the raid in Abbottabad to kill Osama bin Laden on May 1, 2011, until after the helicopters with SEAL Team Six had crossed into Pakistani airspace.

The U.S.’ most sophisticated deception techniques were used to make this very dangerous penetration into Pakistan without Pakistan knowledge. The president was notified at the golf course and called away, which is why he was in the strange seated position in the picture that documented the White House operation room event.

Director of Central Intelligence Leon Panetta was the key player who organized and supported this daring raid. He signed the “execute orders” with only a few people aware: Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, then-Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, Adm. Bill Mullen and Gen. David Petraeus.

The White House was closed out of the decision because the president, through Valarie Jarrett, had turned down two or three other earlier proposals. The deputy of central intelligence and his covert planning team were extremely frustrated at all the denials and saw the opportunity slipping away, as implausible as it seems. Leon Panetta was driven to ensure a successful mission after the U.S. lost seven CIA officers on Jan. 4, 2010, in Afghanistan from the action of a Jordanian double agent. Panetta convinced his other principals to make the decision that was actually within his authority. He received their full-fledged support, but the president, according to the official, remained clueless on the mission, which was why he appeared so calm at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner the night before and why he was on the golf course when the helicopters crossed over Pakistani borders enroute to Abbottabad.

Leon Panetta is the leader who, in fact, made it happen – along with intelligence community professionals. Today, the intelligence community professionals hold Panetta in very high regard, as does the military in the Pentagon. History will treat him very well once the full story is released and the true events exposed.

This tremendously serious and sensitive information was relayed by a source who has been very frustrated with the continued dishonesty within the White House as it tries to blame the intelligence community for the Libyan debacle in which Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other brave and dedicated Americans were murdered by an al-Qaida affiliate.

It is reported that frustration is at a boiling point within the agencies (particularly State, Department of Defense and CIA) with the actions and cover-ups of the president and his administration hierarchy.

Paul E. Vallely MG, US Army (Ret.)
Chairman – Stand Up America
http://www.standupamericaus.org/world-events/exclusive-gutsy-call-on-ubl-not-made-by-obama/

So what do you think of this?
Oh wow, he should totally impreached for covering that up and giving himself all the praise, Pro-Romney!
I find it FUNNY how NOW this general guy is taking all the glory when NOW it's almost time to vote. Yeah this is real classy and how come the American people weren't notified of this after the President's speech when the deed was don?. I was aware that Hilary Clinton had pushed the president to do something about this matter that Bush couldn't accomplish in two terms. So I'm assuming he pushed whatever person is in charged of the Navy Seals team to make a plan, make it a good one and go with it.

If someone had the balls to leave the president blind knowing that he is Chief in Command and head of the military itself they would be fired since they had to have authorization to do so. I don't even think Hilary Clinton would have done such a wild thing either. Knowing if they failed they all could have died and would leave questions on who did what. This for me is very hard to believe. .___.

I doubt Romney could do anything about this matter since he was still a Governor. He doesn't have that much power to tell the Military to do nothing or even cover it up. This just doesn't make sense at all. Just no. :/
Dolce Roulette
I find it FUNNY how NOW this general guy is taking all the glory when NOW it's almost time to vote. Yeah this is real classy and how come the American people weren't notified of this after the President's speech when the deed was don?. I was aware that Hilary Clinton had pushed the president to do something about this matter that Bush couldn't accomplish in two terms. So I'm assuming he pushed whatever person is in charged of the Navy Seals team to make a plan, make it a good one and go with it.

If someone had the balls to leave the president blind knowing that he is Chief in Command and head of the military itself they would be fired since they had to have authorization to do so. I don't even think Hilary Clinton would have done such a wild thing either. Knowing if they failed they all could have died and would leave questions on who did what. This for me is very hard to believe. .___.

I doubt Romney could do anything about this matter since he was still a Governor. He doesn't have that much power to tell the Military to do nothing or even cover it up. This just doesn't make sense at all. Just no. :/

Well just note that it would be the right time to reveal a scandal right before the election, note the insider is Republician but obviousily if this come out then, President Joe Biden would be in.

I think election time is perfect for such a coverup to be announced as it may be the dividing reason if Romney wins of a landslide.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
riadse96
Dolce Roulette

Well just note that it would be the right time to reveal a scandal right before the election, note the insider is Republician but obviousily if this come out then, President Joe Biden would be in.

I think election time is perfect for such a coverup to be announced as it may be the dividing reason if Romney wins of a landslide.

I would hope not. That really is a bad start to one's presidency.

Besides, there is also something called "plausible deniability" which I can guess all presidents re sometimes subjected to.

And then there is the conspiring among republicans to do whatever they possibly can to "make him a one-term President" and this may be part of their activity in doing that.

OR it could all be misunderstanding due to miscommunication about what really happened. If he gave to okay, they would not have to ask his permission the minute they actually get the opportunity. So it may, in fact, appear that he didn't know about it whatever.

At this point, I would not even listen to the Republicans say about anything they have to say about the President. It is confusing everything to the point no one really knows what is true and what isn't. We would need an independent and completely unbiased investigation into the whole matter.

Common sense and logic must prevail...
One tiny detail you forgetting this story as been dropped and called false by all parties. So who is this so called insider. Please tell me so I can see this for my own eyes.

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If anyone ever believed Obama authorized it, they were fools. Of course the Comander in Chief would take credit for a successful operation. That's the unfortunate way that leadership always works. If it had gone badly, he would have had those top officials investigated and tried. While it's not right, it is how things happen. Things like this happen all the time, though they're not usually such big events, nor do they usually involve such public officials.

3,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rayven Shadowrider
If anyone ever believed Obama authorized it, they were fools. Of course the Comander in Chief would take credit for a successful operation. That's the unfortunate way that leadership always works. If it had gone badly, he would have had those top officials investigated and tried. While it's not right, it is how things happen. Things like this happen all the time, though they're not usually such big events, nor do they usually involve such public officials.

Also, I'm not sure who I'm voting for. I don't like either candidate.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LOL This article is bullshit. It's not a "leak," it's someone making up 'news' in hopes that someone gullible will believe it's true.

He even spelled "al qaeda" wrong. rofl

Anyway, if you check the source of the article, the website itself is very suspicious. Don't believe it unless you see it plastered all over google news.

Beloved Smoker

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
I could honestly give so many less ********]

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Bullshit. This entire article is bullshit.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
J_Rad210
I could honestly give so many less ********] and not a single ******** was given that day

Beloved Smoker

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Booty Tickle
J_Rad210
I could honestly give so many less ********] and not a single ******** was given that day
t'was not a single ******** given?! lmao

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
J_Rad210
Booty Tickle
J_Rad210
t'was not a single ******** given?! lmao
looked as hard as I could but I found no ******** to give
So are we honestly saying the general immediately responsible for Bin Laden's death held his tongue until now for what... His unfailing loyalty to the president? The logic in that is simply undeniable emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff