Conservative Businessman

******** incredibl

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
WW3? Sounds wonderful, bring on the blood and death!

Invisible Prophet

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
So from what I gather, a s**t storm is a'brewin'!

My take on the matter is as follows:

1) Americans are stupid, and it is proven everyday from how someone chooses reckless decisions or from how the majority of people vote.

2) Education systems are partly to blame, but it is more so the fault of the average American not being a knowledge lover and fact seeker.

3) Obama was the lesser of two evils; I was for Ron Paul/Gary Johnson in this election. That being said, you cannot judge the outcome of actions to deter the decision into a certain direction, because if you do then you will both negate all choices that can be good and will only agree with what is appealing to the eye. Since we have to always pick between the lesser of two evils we must take a Utilitarian point of view on the matter while maintaining the psycosocially cultural importance of the individual.

4) The rich can give up money. If they ALL worked so hard to get there, then why do they lazily sip some beverage while sitting on their a** once they have made it? If they were hard workers they wouldn't give up their genuine work ethic once they could support THEMSELVES off the work of others.

5) I think the important part of notepid's arguement is that the average American does not understand all of the consequences (I am using this word in the sense of all that comes from an action, not only the negative) of a candidate's policies and the impact they have on our country and the individuals that comprise it.

That is all I really have to say, unless someone would like to talk. ^_^

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kurizu1
well, obama won, happy? mad? honestly i dont care, but i will say this: welcome to the world of unemployment and a shorten military. Its going to be harder for thoses who planned to join the military and pay for go down for them too. Thoses who are looking for a new job, its gonig to be harder for you cause with illegal aliens having kids born in the US and with more jobs coming and only hiring thoses with "alot more" work experience. so if you cant get a job and you are going to try to enlist, good luck and work your a** off to get in, cause the pay isnt that great now and retirement is at 30 years instead of 20 years

just pointing out the facts. ya, obama and mitt were both bad choices but with Nortth Korea sending the US more death threads and launches proto type missiles are us, its only a matter of time till WW3 happens, hopely our pencils are sharp and heavy enough to be used as bullets. guess thats why alot of people are moving to Canada.

FFS, stop crying.

P.S. - Oh, and you're moving to Canada? Good, get the ******** out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Durem Citizen

Any facts to back this s**t up?

Durem Citizen

Oh, and by the way, Canada is more liberal than we are.

NeoRhythm's Spouse

Ivanya Braginski
Kurizu1
well, obama won, happy? mad? honestly i dont care, but i will say this: welcome to the world of unemployment and a shorten military. Its going to be harder for thoses who planned to join the military and pay for go down for them too. Thoses who are looking for a new job, its gonig to be harder for you cause with illegal aliens having kids born in the US and with more jobs coming and only hiring thoses with "alot more" work experience. so if you cant get a job and you are going to try to enlist, good luck and work your a** off to get in, cause the pay isnt that great now and retirement is at 30 years instead of 20 years

just pointing out the facts. ya, obama and mitt were both bad choices but with Nortth Korea sending the US more death threads and launches proto type missiles are us, its only a matter of time till WW3 happens, hopely our pencils are sharp and heavy enough to be used as bullets. guess thats why alot of people are moving to Canada.

Actually, we had more people threaten to move up here if Romney became president.

And why would you complain about stopping the ridiculous amount of spending on your military? You DO realize your country is in major debt, Mainly BECAUSE of constant military spending? Turning around the economy isn't going to work if you don't cut back the major cost.

And America's major cost mostly has to do with Military spending. So I don't see the problem. Sure the guys will get paid less, but the people getting paid nothing at all due to job loss might find it easier in the future because paying back debts raises economic value.

Don't just look at the military/ rich side of the coin. That's what's causing you guys to fall in the first place.

And I agree with a previous statement- I see no facts in your post. Just extremely wild claims.

And the Canada thing? Trust me. We would have been mortified if Romney became president and gladly taken in American refugees if they would have presented themselves.
I think I love you.

Anyway, I agree. I know several people who are being very melodramatic about Obama's reelection--I had a conversation with a guy who said he wouldn't be able to get a job and there was no point in him continuing college now. He also went on to say we are just asking to get invaded. He didn't really back any of this up and he sounded paranoid. Really, guys. If you aren't happy with Obama, the world isn't over. The United States needs to cut its spending somewhere, and the military takes up a major portion of that spending. It's either that or social security or medicare, which many people treat as sacred. Sorry, folks, but Mitt Romney's suggestion to cut funding to PBS wouldn't really do much for the big picture.

I could go on about this for a long time, but I'll stop for now.
Kurizu1

If you say so...

Manly Lunatic

It's funny how people say Obama will cause unemployment and then Romney cut's all his supporters' means of living.

Romney's 2012 campaign will fail, because the next person up will use this stuff against him. "Romney doesn't care about the Republicans, what would he have done to the Democrats, probably taken their jobs away."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff