Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

I looked up the current results...

Obama 277
Romney 191

It's 270 to win, but the voting is still going I believe, I am from New Zealand... I am just seeing who will win.

I think it's a close one... Considering from what I have seen, most states are voting Romney, yet Obama is still winning...

Manly Lunatic

Oh, I forgot to say that 40 of Obama's is actually "leans".

Using this

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
May the best man win.

Hopefully that is Obama.
Well Obama only needs 270 and he wins so based on that he wins. Which I really, really hope for.

Manly Lunatic

Esper Cleverwood
May the best man win.

Hopefully that is Obama.

Lol.

I think the real problem with Obama is... is the fact he had to clean up Bush's mess... I bet there was a lot of behind the scenes stuff he had to deal with as well as public...

Manly Lunatic

Mei tsuki7
Well Obama only needs 270 and he wins so based on that he wins. Which I really, really hope for.

What time is in in Pacific... no wait... Alaska/Hawaii?
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

Why? The polls don't close for hours. That map is a projected map based on pre-election polls.

Manly Lunatic

Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

Why? The polls don't close for hours. That map is a projected map based on pre-election polls.

Oh right... But shouldn't people be voting already in EST and Central and possibly Mountain? I know the timezones of the US... Lol

OH WAIT... You don't count votes until... 5pm or 7pm?
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

Oh right... But shouldn't people be voting already in EST and Central and possibly Mountain? I know the timezones of the US... Lol

Not enough people have voted yet to project who wins what. Most people vote after work so we won't begin to see results until about 7pm EST.

Manly Lunatic

Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

Not enough people have voted yet to project who wins what. Most people vote after work so we won't begin to see results until about 7pm EST.

RIght, usual time for most countries... 7pm... It took until midnight here in New Zealand to gather the votes for our next Prime Minister last year.

You guys probably won't see who wins until Wednesday morning?
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

RIght, usual time for most countries... 7pm... It took until midnight here in New Zealand to gather the votes for our next Prime Minister last year.

If that. There is probably going to be some drama that could last a bit.

Manly Lunatic

Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

Like the propaganda stuff that will escalate into bombings and crap...
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

No like voter fraud or recounts.

Manly Lunatic

Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7
Qyp
Mei tsuki7

No like voter fraud or recounts.

Uh oh... USA is turning into Russia... their last election was rigged even after high security was put in to make sure it couldn't be rigged. I find it hilarious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff