XxXI DA HOXxX
I don't see how Obama wants to hurt our ecnomny and safety when:
-He wants everyone to have healthcare
-wants reuseable energy instead of using gas
-Not trying to start fights with Russia and China
-Cutting back on milatary spending so we have more to help ecnomny

But okay then.
- ❈ -

but he hasn't done anything to help the economy as over the last 4 years.

And yes, the healthcare idea is nice and all, and yes, it will help some people; but its not going to benefit everyone, and there are the ones who are going to suffer because of it. (the taxes that are going to be implemented to make it possible. )

Here we go again on the mess Bush made years ago. You can't fix the economy in 4 years that is in this stage, it's simple logic. Obamacare is a benefit to all and should be in America again. Romney would've gave jobs overseas to China, Obama lowered deficit by $200 billion dollars, Romney would've taxed the middle class and protect the rich.
Honeydew Pudding
- ❈ -

The economy couldn't be fixed or at least on the right track of being fixed in 4 years? Clinton did it.

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
I commend anyone with enough sense to intelligently form their own opinions in this election. At the same time there were so many of these:
"I'm a Democrat, get over it"
"He's for gay marraige/ abortion" (When that was not covered in depth during his campaign)
"He caught Osama" (When that one SEAL did, using the program Bush started after THEY attacked US and we retaliated)
"I don't want a Christian president" (#ignoringUShistory) [less common, still heard it]

All acceptable opinions, but none of them make valid stand alone arguments. Even when compiled together, they make one bad argument.
Rosine Denaja
idontcare kk
Yeah people here are pretty stupid. Romney had a slim to NO CHANCE to getting rid of abortion and gay marrige is A STATE DESION.

They rather kill the ecnomny then help America for "THEIR OWN rights". stare

Gay marriage shouldn't be a state decision any more than interracial marriage.

Point is he would most likeily have no control over gay rights. And he proably was just saying he's agest abortion and gay rights for conservitive vote.
Columbine Hitman
- ❈ -

How they managed to make this whole election be only about gay rights and abortions. I am sorry people... but the economy and safety of my county is a little more important than gay marriage and dead babies.

I am saddened that we are stuck with Obama for another 4 years.

Yes because Romney's Bush era and very standard economic policies were just what this country needed. Nothing like that caused the recession in the first place, who could possibly think Obama might be a better choice in the economy. Here's and interesting question, are you under the impression you'd have benefited personally from Romney's policies?

Tipsy Codger

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Columbine Hitman

I voted for Obama because
I like his style. : DDD

Noob

Columbine Hitman
Honeydew Pudding
- ❈ -

The economy couldn't be fixed or at least on the right track of being fixed in 4 years? Clinton did it.

Clinton said so himself

Durem Citizen

Aw you're sad that we are stuck with Obama for another 4 years?

[********]

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Columbine Hitman
Honeydew Pudding
- ❈ -

Not, I am an Obama voter and I would have voted for Clinton, and I will if he ever decided to run again. What a great guy!
xXTeal BloodXx

[********]✮ - ❈ -

Nope. I could care less regardless. It was the fact that people made this whole thing about abortion and gay marriage when there's more to it than that.

Durem Citizen

Columbine Hitman
xXTeal BloodXx

[********]✮ - ❈ -

Nope. I could care less regardless. It was the fact that people made this whole thing about abortion and gay marriage when there's more to it than that.

No we didn't. Those were two minor things, people were more concerned about the economy.
xXTeal BloodXx
- ❈ -

Have you not paid attention to the news? a large majority of women voters actually went out and voted because they thought their "reproductive rights" were at risk and that if Romney won that insurance wouldn't cover their birth control.

That was the whole point of this thread. A lot of voters this year didn't even think about the economy.

Durem Citizen

Columbine Hitman
xXTeal BloodXx
- ❈ -

Have you not paid attention to the news? a large majority of women voters actually went out and voted because they thought their "reproductive rights" were at risk and that if Romney won that insurance wouldn't cover their birth control.

That was the whole point of this thread. A lot of voters this year didn't even think about the economy.

Wtf were you watching? Fox news?
xXTeal BloodXx
- ❈ -

CNN. I don't watch Fox because I know how they are.

Also, almost everyone I've talked to when I've asked who they voted for and why, have given me that response and I'm just all User Image really? ....

Durem Citizen

Columbine Hitman
xXTeal BloodXx
- ❈ -

CNN. I don't watch Fox because I know how they are.

Also, almost everyone I've talked to when I've asked who they voted for and why, have given me that response and I'm just all User Image really? ....

Economy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces