Welcome to Gaia! ::

- ❈ -

How they managed to make this whole election be only about gay rights and abortions. I am sorry people... but the economy and safety of my county is a little more important than gay marriage and dead babies.

I am saddened that we are stuck with Obama for another 4 years.

Witty Phantom

Eternal Marionetta
User Image

Dangerous Genius

I'm not amused for that, I didn't vote on Obama because of gay rights and abortions. I think its a good thing he got another term and not Romney, for one thing Romney just wasn't qualified, he went around insulting Americans and American allies, verbally.

Romney revealed little of his actual policies where as Obama pretty much printed his out for everyone to see.

I've actually read some of the documents people were complaining that he signed into office and what he asked to be changed... most of what people complained about him changing were completely wrong and it was just hot air conspiracy theories..... I mean I've read whole documents... they aren't hard to find I didn't just read an article online.

If you are really disappointed you have no idea what is going on.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This thread is now about Leather Daddies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't see how Obama wants to hurt our ecnomny and safety when:
-He wants everyone to have healthcare
-wants reuseable energy instead of using gas
-Not trying to start fights with Russia and China
-Cutting back on milatary spending so we have more to help ecnomny

But okay then.
XxXI DA HOXxX

But okay then.
- ❈ -

but he hasn't done anything to help the economy as over the last 4 years.

And yes, the healthcare idea is nice and all, and yes, it will help some people; but its not going to benefit everyone, and there are the ones who are going to suffer because of it. (the taxes that are going to be implemented to make it possible. )

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
you voted for what you thought was important, and others voted for the same reason.
Columbine Hitman
XxXI DA HOXxX

But okay then.
- ❈ -

but he hasn't done anything to help the economy as over the last 4 years.

And yes, the healthcare idea is nice and all, and yes, it will help some people; but its not going to benefit everyone, and there are the ones who are going to suffer because of it. (the taxes that are going to be implemented to make it possible. )

O yes. He hasn't done anything to help the economy. Nothing at all. [/sarcasm]

It will help all people. Healthier people means more people working which means a higher GDP which is what the US needs.
Booty Tickle
you voted for what you thought was important, and others voted for the same reason.
- ❈ -

Gay marriage and abortion though are minor issues though.

Mei tsuki7
[
- ❈ -

No. It might help people who can't afford health care, but the amount of tax increase that it will take to actually make it happen is what is going to hurt people like small business owners.

Obamacare, for example, will affect the profits my husband brings in because he won't be able to hire anyone else to work for him because of what he'd be paying in taxes FOR Obamacare.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Columbine Hitman
Booty Tickle
- ❈ -

Gay marriage and abortion though are minor issues though.

To you, for some people it's a huge part of their life, and Obama is slowly fixing the economy. Many people don't think Romney would have fixed it.

How are you going to support and lead a country where you put your money in other countries to avoid taxes? He claims he'll close the loop holes, same loopholes that made him rich. He makes no sense.
Booty Tickle
[.
- ❈ -

Doesn't mean he didn't at least deserve a chance to try.

I mean hell, four years ago when we elected Obama we were going off of that. Hope. Hoping that he could fix things.

I personally voted for him back then , but his performance over the last 4 years didn't not deserve my vote a second vote.

I wasn't a fan of Romney, but..I would have rather had him, then Obama again.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Columbine Hitman
Booty Tickle
[.
- ❈ -

Doesn't mean he didn't at least deserve a chance to try.

I mean hell, four years ago when we elected Obama we were going off of that. Hope. Hoping that he could fix things.

I personally voted for him back then , but his performance over the last 4 years didn't not deserve my vote a second vote.

I wasn't a fan of Romney, but..I would have rather had him, then Obama again.

Romney lost his home state, the place he was govenor of didn't even want him. Ryan's home state voted for Obama too.
Columbine Hitman
Mei tsuki7
[
- ❈ -

No. It might help people who can't afford health care, but the amount of tax increase that it will take to actually make it happen is what is going to hurt people like small business owners.

Obamacare, for example, will affect the profits my husband brings in because he won't be able to hire anyone else to work for him because of what he'd be paying in taxes FOR Obamacare.

Except for the fact that a lot of the taxes for it are coming from fines and closing of loopholes that have nothing to do with small business owners. See, here's the thing. Do you and others think that other countries with much higher taxes than us, since we have some of the lowest in the first world, don't have small businesses? Somehow small businesses in France, Canada, the UK, Italy, etc are able to survive with much higher taxes then we do. Small businesses will not suffer. They will be fine.

Well what field does he work in? What's his current profit margin? How much extra would he have to pay in taxes? How does he know what extra he'd have to pay in taxes? How many employees does he have?

Also, it's actually more likely that what he's seeing, if he's really seeing higher taxes, is the closing of loopholes which are fine and needed to be closed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff