Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would win in a game of Street Fighter?

Obama 0.8348623853211 83.5% [ 91 ]
Romney 0.1651376146789 16.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I wonder if Romney would suggest they play Smash Bros doubles instead. Obama and Biden would be Blue Team, Romney and Ryan would be Red Team. Romney would use Sonic, and nobody would be able to figure out if he's on the Red or Blue team.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

pidgezero_one
I wonder if Romney would suggest they play Smash Bros doubles instead. Obama and Biden would be Blue Team, Romney and Ryan would be Red Team. Romney would use Sonic, and nobody would be able to figure out if he's on the Red or Blue team.

No items, Fox only, Final Destination.

But on the other hand, Obama would definitely whoop a** in a game of Street Fighter.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

As a college student, the biggest issue to me is who is going to be able to create more jobs for new graduates by the time I graduate? We're seeing 50% of college graduates going back home and living with their parents because there's no jobs open for them that their degrees qualify them for.

11,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Religion. It is an important yet unspoken unaddressed issue

Obama can't even do the Pledge of Allegiance correctly.

Christian views or Sharia Law: http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/persecution-by-islam/islamic-sharia-law-in-brief/

Sparkly Sophomore

User Image

Abortion or gay rights. If the person in charge of my country doesn't want their citizens to have basic rights, then I don't want them to be in charge.

Beloved Visionary

VampireCountess
Religion. It is an important yet unspoken unaddressed issue

Obama can't even do the Pledge of Allegiance correctly.

Christian views or Sharia Law: http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/persecution-by-islam/islamic-sharia-law-in-brief/

Please kindly keep your religion out of our government.~ heart
miita
Gay right, abortion, obamacare! all the way! people need to understand the situation, Obama is a democrat in a republican legislature, the f***ing senators don't care about helping the country they wanted to make it difficult for Obama to pass anything. Romney is so rich its irritating, he is a reflection of how much he cares about his country. we can all suffer in poverty and lose our jobs, while he gets a huge pay check. He also want to impose more taxes! If you know anything about economics you know that all taxes do are take money from consumers and producers and gives to the government. Making Romney much richer, and our country much more poor.

Source on him raising taxes. Because he wants to CUT taxes to the middle class by and large.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Well, i think there are a lot of issues that need to be discussed. Gay Rights is standing out the most to me though.

And also, as for the Street Fighter.. I'm definitely for Obama, but come on. Look at Romney. He's the guy who just rushes in "YAY MONEY I WIN YAYY", that's all you really need in Street Fighter. That's the presidential version of button mashing.

Durem Citizen

miita
Gay right, abortion, obamacare! all the way! people need to understand the situation, Obama is a democrat in a republican legislature, the f***ing senators don't care about helping the country they wanted to make it difficult for Obama to pass anything. Romney is so rich its irritating, he is a reflection of how much he cares about his country. we can all suffer in poverty and lose our jobs, while he gets a huge pay check. He also want to impose more taxes! If you know anything about economics you know that all taxes do are take money from consumers and producers and gives to the government. Making Romney much richer, and our country much more poor.
Exactly. Whenever Obama wants to do something the republicans say no.

Ruthless Warlord

13,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
miita

Source on him raising taxes. Because he wants to CUT taxes to the middle class by and large.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I don't think that you understand either. If you read Romney's official proposal, he only states about reducing INCOME taxes simply to raise the GDP. Therefore those of us with paychecks get a little more money in our paychecks and America looks a little bit richer. But not as rich as Mitt Romney.

What kind of name is Mitt anyway? Even Barrack!? What strange names...

Ruthless Warlord

13,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
xXTeal BloodXx
miita

Thank you! I also think that religion should be abolished from the knowledge of others. One of the reasons I dislike Romney is because he's a Mormon. All the Mormons are voting for Romney... I think that though the United States is selective on Religion, and even discriminate to sometimes. Remember the conspiracy that Obama was Muslim... I wish he was. If there was a Atheist or Agnostic person running for President, the entire country's heads would explode. Religion doesn't make you care more about the government. I thought we got over the issue of Church and State, but obviously not. This is America people! Our Culture is every culture. We have every religion one could think of in the US. Why is most of our government strictly some form Christian? And why does anyone care who is what religion.
miita
Old Blue Collar Joe
miita

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I don't think that you understand either. If you read Romney's official proposal, he only states about reducing INCOME taxes simply to raise the GDP. Therefore those of us with paychecks get a little more money in our paychecks and America looks a little bit richer. But not as rich as Mitt Romney.

You just contradicted your entire first post about taxes. Three presidents have done this, and it worked all three times. If they do it and DON'T do like the others and increase spending, it actually will cut down the debt.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

For: Women's Rights, Pell Grants in education, & gay rights.User Image

Durem Citizen

miita
xXTeal BloodXx
miita

Thank you! I also think that religion should be abolished from the knowledge of others. One of the reasons I dislike Romney is because he's a Mormon. All the Mormons are voting for Romney... I think that though the United States is selective on Religion, and even discriminate to sometimes. Remember the conspiracy that Obama was Muslim... I wish he was. If there was a Atheist or Agnostic person running for President, the entire country's heads would explode. Religion doesn't make you care more about the government. I thought we got over the issue of Church and State, but obviously not. This is America people! Our Culture is every culture. We have every religion one could think of in the US. Why is most of our government strictly some form Christian? And why does anyone care who is what religion.
Yea why do people even care what over peoples religion are? Like even if Obama is Muslim....so what! Its not like he is trying to make females dress the way Muslim women dress in Saudi Arabia or anything.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Old Blue Collar Joe
miita
Old Blue Collar Joe
miita

You just contradicted your entire first post about taxes. Three presidents have done this, and it worked all three times. If they do it and DON'T do like the others and increase spending, it actually will cut down the debt.
And those three presidents are....?

Oh, and "If" they do it and they don't increase spending, it will.
So how 'bout that increase in military spending?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff