Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who would win in a game of Street Fighter?

Obama 0.8348623853211 83.5% [ 91 ]
Romney 0.1651376146789 16.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Make it an issue that counts. Vote not only for the issues that affect yourself, but vote for the benefit and betterment of all your American brothers and sisters. Vote for what you believe are the most pressing issues of our day, regardless of how much media coverage these issues receive. Our country deserves a leader who is calm and collected during intense confrontations, reacts quickly and intelligently, and most of all, understands the disposition and actions of his opponents. It is imperative that our country knows exactly where it stands regarding the question asked in my poll. Vote away, friends.

Questionable Borg

I'm gonna go with voting yes on gay marriage.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Me personally?
Ending the drug war. We're not doing anything positive by wasting tax payer money locking up harmless people using a harmless drug. All it does it give criminals money and cause greater problems in poor neighborhoods.

Bashful Lover

Personally, I think Obama would win in Street Fighter because he's well... You know... Urban...

Space Genius

Space travel. Very important issue. Connected to the future of humankind.
    Gay Rights. Not because I think it's the most important issue our country faces, but rather because it's the most important issue to me. That may not and shouldn't hold true for everyone - but considering I'm gay, my rights are obviously very important to me.

I'm willing to compromise and debate most issues but this really is a litmus issue for me and the reason I can not (currently) consider voting for a Republican.

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Kemii Lu
    Gay Rights. Not because I think it's the most important issue our country faces, but rather because it's the most important issue to me. That may not and shouldn't hold true for everyone - but considering I'm gay, my rights are obviously very important to me.

I'm willing to compromise and debate most issues but this really is a litmus issue for me and the reason I can not (currently) consider voting for a Republican.
Your litmus issues seem better placed than mine.
Term Limits for congress. They only worry more about getting re-elected then helping.

Conservative Victory

Now that is a hard one, but if I had to choose just one, the repeal of Obamacare. As someone with Crohn's Disease my healthcare is vitally important to me, and this law is bad medicine. Not too mention it will explode the debt and drag the economy down more, and the debt and economy would be my number two and three. So the law needs to go in order to lower our debt and help the economy. Then we can come up with real healthcare reform that is centered around reducing prices instead of just throwing everyone into the system to give them some form of coverage at the expense of others.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
YahuShalum
Term Limits for congress. They only worry more about getting re-elected then helping.

Thank you for saying that!! scream

I had been complaining (on my main account) about this for some time. I am glad somebody pays attention.

@ topic: that is one of my issues
but others are

among the ones I ESPECIALLY am concerned about is Foreign Affairs (Administration needs to take better care so that Obama can do a better job. WTF is up with the s**t we been dealing with lately? And I have NO FAITH in Romney on this issue)
Education
Infrastructure (which cannot be outsourced to other countries - and some of our bridges NEED to be repaired before more collapses occur and more people die as a result! )
Jobs and economy (which has been difficult for two reasons... major corporations still using 'fast tracking' to shift jobs to other countries and the world economy is crap right now, this making things difficult for us)

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Prince Ikari
Now that is a hard one, but if I had to choose just one, the repeal of Obamacare. As someone with Crohn's Disease my healthcare is vitally important to me, and this law is bad medicine. Not too mention it will explode the debt and drag the economy down more, and the debt and economy would be my number two and three. So the law needs to go in order to lower our debt and help the economy. Then we can come up with real healthcare reform that is centered around reducing prices instead of just throwing everyone into the system to give them some form of coverage at the expense of others.

Originally this health care was for people who did not already have health insurance they could afford something more reasonable according to their low income. It all seems to have gotten taken out of context and everything is all messed up. It needs a major overhaul on many fronts. Mostly in wording and etc.

O.G. Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
As important as abortion, and foreign policy, and job creation are, the most important issue to me is integrity. I would rather have a president that I heavily disagree with on all fronts, than a lying puppet who only serves to further the right/left wing agenda.

Edit:
and Obama would whoop Romney in street fighter

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
I must say this poll's results are very interesting.

Ruthless Warlord

13,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Gay right, abortion, obamacare! all the way! people need to understand the situation, Obama is a democrat in a republican legislature, the f***ing senators don't care about helping the country they wanted to make it difficult for Obama to pass anything. Romney is so rich its irritating, he is a reflection of how much he cares about his country. we can all suffer in poverty and lose our jobs, while he gets a huge pay check. He also want to impose more taxes! If you know anything about economics you know that all taxes do are take money from consumers and producers and gives to the government. Making Romney much richer, and our country much more poor.

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
If I had to choose just one issue, it would be the candidate's prowess at Street Fighter, but if no data on that was availabe, I'd vote for their stance on abortion or some s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff