Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prince Ikari 's avatar

Conservative Spirit

castrillo
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If he's NOT re-elected, then I have a chance of never being able to have a family either. Being gay and all, Romney wants to make a federal amendment banning gay marriage.
Just saying.

A ban of which I support 100%.
If not evident by my signature.
I only vote for candidates opposed to gay marriage, so it is more reason for me to vote Romney, though healthcare, the debt, and the economy are my top concerns this time around.
Prince Ikari
castrillo
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If he's NOT re-elected, then I have a chance of never being able to have a family either. Being gay and all, Romney wants to make a federal amendment banning gay marriage.
Just saying.

A ban of which I support 100%.
If not evident by my signature.
I only vote for candidates opposed to gay marriage, so it is more reason for me to vote Romney, though healthcare, the debt, and the economy are my top concerns this time around.


too bad most of your reasons are not backed up by fact but pure emotion.

And too bad you're also prejudice against a group of people.
Prince Ikari 's avatar

Conservative Spirit

szechuan86
Prince Ikari
castrillo
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If he's NOT re-elected, then I have a chance of never being able to have a family either. Being gay and all, Romney wants to make a federal amendment banning gay marriage.
Just saying.

A ban of which I support 100%.
If not evident by my signature.
I only vote for candidates opposed to gay marriage, so it is more reason for me to vote Romney, though healthcare, the debt, and the economy are my top concerns this time around.


too bad most of your reasons are not backed up by fact but pure emotion.

And too bad you're also prejudice against a group of people.

I do not consider being opposed to gay marriage prejudice at all sir. Some of us just believe that marriage should stay the way it is is all, between one man and one woman.
Prince Ikari
szechuan86
Prince Ikari
castrillo
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If he's NOT re-elected, then I have a chance of never being able to have a family either. Being gay and all, Romney wants to make a federal amendment banning gay marriage.
Just saying.

A ban of which I support 100%.
If not evident by my signature.
I only vote for candidates opposed to gay marriage, so it is more reason for me to vote Romney, though healthcare, the debt, and the economy are my top concerns this time around.


too bad most of your reasons are not backed up by fact but pure emotion.

And too bad you're also prejudice against a group of people.

I do not consider being opposed to gay marriage prejudice at all sir. Some of us just believe that marriage should stay the way it is is all, between one man and one woman.


And you would be wrong.

Also the marriage you are defining is a Christian or a religious deity Marriage more than anything.
Prince Ikari 's avatar

Conservative Spirit

szechuan86
Prince Ikari
szechuan86
Prince Ikari
castrillo
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If he's NOT re-elected, then I have a chance of never being able to have a family either. Being gay and all, Romney wants to make a federal amendment banning gay marriage.
Just saying.

A ban of which I support 100%.
If not evident by my signature.
I only vote for candidates opposed to gay marriage, so it is more reason for me to vote Romney, though healthcare, the debt, and the economy are my top concerns this time around.


too bad most of your reasons are not backed up by fact but pure emotion.

And too bad you're also prejudice against a group of people.

I do not consider being opposed to gay marriage prejudice at all sir. Some of us just believe that marriage should stay the way it is is all, between one man and one woman.


And you would be wrong.

Also the marriage you are defining is a Christian or a religious deity Marriage more than anything.

You would be the one who is wrong.

Also, I never mentioned Christian or religion in my definition of marriage. The video in my sig explains my support for DOMA and marriage between one man and one woman.
Prince Ikari
szechuan86
Prince Ikari
szechuan86
Prince Ikari

A ban of which I support 100%.
If not evident by my signature.
I only vote for candidates opposed to gay marriage, so it is more reason for me to vote Romney, though healthcare, the debt, and the economy are my top concerns this time around.


too bad most of your reasons are not backed up by fact but pure emotion.

And too bad you're also prejudice against a group of people.

I do not consider being opposed to gay marriage prejudice at all sir. Some of us just believe that marriage should stay the way it is is all, between one man and one woman.


And you would be wrong.

Also the marriage you are defining is a Christian or a religious deity Marriage more than anything.

You would be the one who is wrong.

Also, I never mentioned Christian or religion in my definition of marriage. The video in my sig explains my support for DOMA and marriage between one man and one woman.


Which is exactly the same definition of a Christian Marriage.
Well let's see.

If Obama doesn't get re-elected:
There is a good chance I won't have to get Obamacare. I don't go to the hospital for a little scrape or a cough. It's been 5 years since I was in a accident, and not once have I been back to one.

As for the job situation, I'll still probably be in the same boat. I'm a certified cook, but I can't get a actual job in food service because of the plain and simple fact that I'm not bilingual.

I'll still probably be paying for those illegal immigrants to get free crap, while I do my best to earn a honest living without having to rely on the government in the first place.

I say this:
The only good politician is a dead one.
Republican Gynecologist's avatar

Greedy Capitalist

Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.
I wanted hope and got ******** by what Obama calls 'change'. Some radical supporters in this forum actually believe he went through with all his promises, but last I checked he didn't promise to make America worse.
Productive Gynecologist
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.
I wanted hope and got ******** by what Obama calls 'change'. Some radical supporters in this forum actually believe he went through with all his promises, but last I checked he didn't promise to make America worse.


Absolutely not, however with the health-care bill he was able to give us some of what he originally promised.
Republican Gynecologist's avatar

Greedy Capitalist

szechuan86
Productive Gynecologist
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.
I wanted hope and got ******** by what Obama calls 'change'. Some radical supporters in this forum actually believe he went through with all his promises, but last I checked he didn't promise to make America worse.


Absolutely not, however with the health-care bill he was able to give us some of what he originally promised.
Just go out and say it, unemployment went up and the economy is shot more than what it already was four years ago.
Productive Gynecologist
szechuan86
Productive Gynecologist
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.
I wanted hope and got ******** by what Obama calls 'change'. Some radical supporters in this forum actually believe he went through with all his promises, but last I checked he didn't promise to make America worse.


Absolutely not, however with the health-care bill he was able to give us some of what he originally promised.
Just go out and say it, unemployment went up and the economy is shot more than what it already was four years ago.

You're completely wrong.
Unemployment is actually still about the same though slightly improved. UNEMPLOYMENT was 10% 2010 now it's about 8.2%

The recession in 08 which bush caused, caused the unemployment to go up in the years that followed.

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&met_y=unemployment_rate&idim=country:US&fdim_y=seasonality:S&dl=en&hl=en&q=unemployment+chart


Economy shot more than 4 years ago? explain.
Prince Ikari 's avatar

Conservative Spirit

Productive Gynecologist
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.
I wanted hope and got ******** by what Obama calls 'change'. Some radical supporters in this forum actually believe he went through with all his promises, but last I checked he didn't promise to make America worse.

Agreed! I am honestly surprised that so many young people in here are supporting him considering that Obama has screwed us young people over the worst. Young people must be blind to support him or just really not informed. We are worse off than before he took office. The entire country for that matter too.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a communist.

dramallama
Republican Gynecologist's avatar

Greedy Capitalist

Prince Ikari
Productive Gynecologist
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> I risk losing my health coverage.
> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.
I wanted hope and got ******** by what Obama calls 'change'. Some radical supporters in this forum actually believe he went through with all his promises, but last I checked he didn't promise to make America worse.

Agreed! I am honestly surprised that so many young people in here are supporting him considering that Obama has screwed us young people over the worst. Young people must be blind to support him or just really not informed. We are worse off than before he took office. The entire country for that matter too.
People in here say we're better off with him, but I disagree and strongly suggest the country at least give Romney a chance.
Republican Gynecologist's avatar

Greedy Capitalist

FlipChris
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a communist.

dramallama
Cool, I'm a conceptual fascist and think you should rot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games