Welcome to Gaia! ::

Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope
Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope
Don Killa
Ninjanthrope

Republicans will republic.

republic; v. - The act of lying, denying, manipulating or else altering numbers, stats and facts in order to a. mask stupidity and b. discredit obviously better politicians. Given, most politicians are s**t.

Also,

I know for fact that you can't back this bullshit up.

What is Romney's foreign approval rating? And what is Obama's?

only time will tell... and im sure obama is more liked by all the crazy a** islamist extremist nations because romney has made it clear he wont put up with the s**t obama is. we need to be strict with iran and compassionate with isreal, and obama is doing neither

Do you know what these words mean? :

Approval
Rating
Foreign
Safer
Richer
Bullshit
Time
Islamist
Extremist
Strict
Zionism

Oh yes let use talk about some of these words

approval and rating as in Obama's rating is down 5 points today

Foreign as in Obama's Foreign policy approval rating is now down to 37% for and 47% against

richer when Obama took office the national debt was 9 trillion at current it is 16 trillion . he has incurred almost as much debt in 4 years then all other presidents combined.

Bullshit this is what I guess you are full of.

If you would cite your sources, you might be credible. The debt went down smart a**, the *deficit* **would** go up IF Congress passed anything. How the ******** can he accumulate debt without PASSING anything Einstein? God some people are morrrronic

what about your sources you haven't posted one. Plus Obama has passed alot of things .If I remember correctly his first 2 years in office congress was mostly controlled by the dems and he couldn't pass bills fast enough. I think he passed something called obamacare . He also passed the ending of the Iraq war. It also seems he passed the stimulus package. also passed a green enrgy bill of which came the solyndra scandel [ur=lhttp://www.wnyc.org/articles/its-free-country/2011/sep/20/solyndra-context/] here.
If Obama hasn't passed anything You better tell him since he takes credit for all of this plus more either that or you must have been living under a rock or something.

plus there is this thing that the president can do called an executive order. This is a law and/or bill that the president can sign in to law without congress voting on it. To date he has signed 140 executive orders here I guess you don't really know anything about politics

I don't remember throwing numbers. I might have, but I don't remember doing so. If I threw numbers, I would cite them. You threw numbers.

Two year democratic majority is a myth.

Of course he passed some things. I would say I can't believe you took that literally but then again... I can believe you would have.

I don't know anything, ur so rite in ur ritenes

"He has signed slightly fewer orders than President George W. Bush during this point in his first term, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara, which tracks executive orders. Obama has issued 139 executive orders as of Sept. 25. (The U.C. website listed 138 orders on Sept. 25, the same day Obama signed order 139). Bush issued 160 executive orders through Sept. 20, 2004, a comparable amount of time."

Please show me where 139 orders and a five month filibuster-proof Democratic Congress can somehow equal 16 trillion dollars? Please tell me you're smart enough to realize that inherited =/= created. But, maybe you're smarter than the New York Times?

"Dems really only had a filibuster-proof majority for around 4-5 months.
Republicans had full control of everything for 6 straight years before and destroyed the economy.
Then, they filibustered every jobs bill and blocked or stalled every presidential appointment, etc.
Republicans are evil."

You must be living under a Bush or something.

inb4doesn'tcreditcrediblesources

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ninjanthrope
Your math may be really bad because you cant add. You may think it doesn't add up but it does the national debt is 16 trill here

This is what it was when Obama took Office here

31,875 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
You might be misinformed about a few things.

Prince Ikari

> I risk losing my health coverage.

There are laws in place right now that will still be in effect then that if you have over a certain number of employees you have to have health care. That doesn't change. The smaller companies below that number get tax incentives to have medical coverage. I think it was 80 employees in the company (so managers, employees in all stores affiliated, etc). meaning the next 2 would not be an issue
Prince Ikari
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.

It is getting better. In 2008 all major candidates agreed (both dem and rep) that it would take a couple years just to stop unemployment going up and then a full 2 terms to go back down. Right now it is back to par what it was and dropping fairly fast. I know in my state people are getting full time jobs at a very decent rate again.
Prince Ikari
> Credit score shot even more to hell and no chance at home ownership.

Well this would apply to the above.. and also the bank stimulus. There were requirements for the stimulus. When the economy crashed banks were charging either insane high interest or not lending at all. The stipulations in getting "bailed out" were that they had to pay it back (which all banks have now with interest" and that for the next 10 years they had to start lending money again and at a low interest rate. I looked at houses and couldn't get below an 8% and now got a 4.5% interest and it's even lower if I got a new one now (most in the 3-3.5% range).
Prince Ikari
> We may very well enter Word War III with Iran.
Sorry to say that whoever wins this is a possibility. Much higher with Romney though.
Prince Ikari
> Inflation continues increasing food and gas prices to astronomical levels.

Inflation is at a world level. Gas prices have gone up slower here that a lot of countries too. So in respect to the rest of the world we aren't being inflated as much. Romney on the other hand wants to prevent minimum wage from being raised which would directly impact how much you earn if things inflate more.
Prince Ikari
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.
> China will overtake us as the world's sole superpower.

And this... Other countries laughed at us when the US economy collapsed until they realized we impact the world economy also. So there was a full economical collapse already a few years ago and everyone is paying the price. Even china had a issue. Meanwhile the US is borrowing money from china and has been for years and years. The whole Bush era war was paid for in borrowed money. Currently they own 8% of the US debt. China in it's own right has been a "superpower" for longer than the US has even existed and it's highly unlikely they will ever be a sole superpower in modern day.

And because of some of Obama's policies me and my family are over all better off again with jobs and a house and my brother getting medical through mom again since he's in school and under 27. It might not have spread everywhere but thing are getting better slowly.
Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope
Your math may be really bad because you cant add. You may think it doesn't add up but it does the national debt is 16 trill here

This is what it was when Obama took Office here

You didn't even look at my links did you.

and lolCBS

You should have just went to Fox.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ninjanthrope
Ok first I never said that the reps are any better . Neither party wants to work with each other and that is the real problem . I also never said the Dems had a filibuster proof majority for 2 years but they did have regular majority for since after 2008 when Obama was elected the next election was in 2010. The only elections in between were a few special elections that was enough to make it so the Dems didn't have full control. Neither side should ever have control that is the reason we have 2 parties . Ideas from both sides should be used. If the Reps are evil which they aren't they Dems are a bunch fools.as for destroying the Economy Look at the numbers they don't lie when Obama took office the debt was 9 trill [this is from all past presidents ] Now in let's just say 4 years it is 16 trill . That is 7 trill difference You can't really say Bush caused alot of debt[which he did] and then say Obama isn't responsible for what happens when he is president. For Real truth just look at Clinton's Presidency. He had both a Rep. and Dem congress and was able to work with both. He was on his way to a Balanced budget and was even working with Israel and palestine to make peace. Bush was too far right and Obama is too far left we need someone more in the middle that can work both parties it doesn't matter if it is Rep. or Dem. we just need someone who is willing to work with both sides Obama has proven that he wants nothing to do with the Reps. much like yourself.
Romney sad to say has the best chance of working with the other side especially since he comes from a heavy democratic state. He has to work with the other side every day. Romney May not be the Greatest choice but he is the best choice out all the choices we have . If you want this country go to sh*t go ahead vote Obama . Granted it might go to sh*t with Romney too but atleast with Romney there is a slight chance of being better.

Edit: Oh and if you must know I didn't vote for Bush either I have actually mostly always voted Dem.

Mega Fatcat

Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> Filing bankruptcy as a result of losing my health coverage.
> Dying because I am unable to afford my expensive medications.
> Stuck with $20,000 in student debt because he cannot fix the economy and I find a decent job.
> I can kiss ever having a family goodbye without a stable job to support them.
> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).
> The entire economy of the United States collapses and we become the second Greece.

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If Romney is elected;
Rich get richer
Poor get poorer.

If either one is elected, we're [********]. In the metaphorical and technical meaning of the word.
The whole world is coming to an end. So what?
Anarchy. I welcome it.

Conservative Victory

Skyy White
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

> My future children and grandchildren get suck paying off our massive debt because Obama will make it even bigger (if i can even have a family).

I could go on and on. Obama being re-elected is detrimental to not only my future but the future of the United States.

If Romney is elected;
Rich get richer
Poor get poorer.

If either one is elected, we're [********]. In the metaphorical and technical meaning of the word.
Anarchy. I welcome it.

Anarchy is bad though.
We have to have some form of authority in society.
Not on the other extreme like communism but a balance between the extremes.
Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope
Ok first I never said that the reps are any better . Neither party wants to work with each other and that is the real problem . I also never said the Dems had a filibuster proof majority for 2 years but they did have regular majority for since after 2008 when Obama was elected the next election was in 2010. The only elections in between were a few special elections that was enough to make it so the Dems didn't have full control. Neither side should ever have control that is the reason we have 2 parties . Ideas from both sides should be used. If the Reps are evil which they aren't they Dems are a bunch fools.as for destroying the Economy Look at the numbers they don't lie when Obama took office the debt was 9 trill [this is from all past presidents ] Now in let's just say 4 years it is 16 trill . That is 7 trill difference You can't really say Bush caused alot of debt[which he did] and then say Obama isn't responsible for what happens when he is president. For Real truth just look at Clinton's Presidency. He had both a Rep. and Dem congress and was able to work with both. He was on his way to a Balanced budget and was even working with Israel and palestine to make peace. Bush was too far right and Obama is too far left we need someone more in the middle that can work both parties it doesn't matter if it is Rep. or Dem. we just need someone who is willing to work with both sides Obama has proven that he wants nothing to do with the Reps. much like yourself.
Romney sad to say has the best chance of working with the other side especially since he comes from a heavy democratic state. He has to work with the other side every day. Romney May not be the Greatest choice but he is the best choice out all the choices we have . If you want this country go to sh*t go ahead vote Obama . Granted it might go to sh*t with Romney too but atleast with Romney there is a slight chance of being better.

Edit: Oh and if you must know I didn't vote for Bush either I have actually mostly always voted Dem.

I tried to take you seriously but then you said Obama is far too left... and you said that "you can't say 7 trill is a lot". Please educate yourself.

Invalidated

Mega Fatcat

Prince Ikari
Skyy White
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

If Romney is elected;
Rich get richer
Poor get poorer.

Anarchy. I welcome it.

Anarchy is bad though.

I think we'd be better with a Monarchy and live like Canada.

Conservative Victory

Skyy White
Prince Ikari
Skyy White
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

If Romney is elected;
Rich get richer
Poor get poorer.

Anarchy. I welcome it.

Anarchy is bad though.

I think we'd be better with a Monarchy and live like Canada.

But Canada is a parliamentary system. There is no monarch in Canada, they just still revere the Queen of England as a ceremonial head, given their British past and tradition.
dragonacid16
You might be misinformed about a few things.

Prince Ikari

There are laws in place right now that will still be in effect then that if you have over a certain number of employees you have to have health care. That doesn't change. The smaller companies below that number get tax incentives to have medical coverage. I think it was 80 employees in the company (so managers, employees in all stores affiliated, etc). meaning the next 2 would not be an issue
Prince Ikari

It is getting better. In 2008 all major candidates agreed (both dem and rep) that it would take a couple years just to stop unemployment going up and then a full 2 terms to go back down. Right now it is back to par what it was and dropping fairly fast. I know in my state people are getting full time jobs at a very decent rate again.
Prince Ikari

Well this would apply to the above.. and also the bank stimulus. There were requirements for the stimulus. When the economy crashed banks were charging either insane high interest or not lending at all. The stipulations in getting "bailed out" were that they had to pay it back (which all banks have now with interest" and that for the next 10 years they had to start lending money again and at a low interest rate. I looked at houses and couldn't get below an 8% and now got a 4.5% interest and it's even lower if I got a new one now (most in the 3-3.5% range).
Prince Ikari
Sorry to say that whoever wins this is a possibility. Much higher with Romney though.
Prince Ikari

Inflation is at a world level. Gas prices have gone up slower here that a lot of countries too. So in respect to the rest of the world we aren't being inflated as much. Romney on the other hand wants to prevent minimum wage from being raised which would directly impact how much you earn if things inflate more.
Prince Ikari

And this... Other countries laughed at us when the US economy collapsed until they realized we impact the world economy also. So there was a full economical collapse already a few years ago and everyone is paying the price. Even china had a issue. Meanwhile the US is borrowing money from china and has been for years and years. The whole Bush era war was paid for in borrowed money. Currently they own 8% of the US debt. China in it's own right has been a "superpower" for longer than the US has even existed and it's highly unlikely they will ever be a sole superpower in modern day.

And because of some of Obama's policies me and my family are over all better off again with jobs and a house and my brother getting medical through mom again since he's in school and under 27. It might not have spread everywhere but thing are getting better slowly.

Can I kiss you? Or this post?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ninjanthrope
Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope

I tried to take you seriously but then you said Obama is far too left... and you said that "you can't say 7 trill is a lot". Please educate yourself.

Invalidated
I tried to take you serious but I guess your are just a mindless troll who lets others think for you instead of thinking for yourself what a shame.
Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope
Istoleyourtaco
Ninjanthrope

Invalidated
I tried to take you serious but I guess your are just a mindless troll who lets others think for you instead of thinking for yourself what a shame.

Your try hard is showing.

Lonely Phantom

EPIC_G I R_LUVER
IF he doesnt get re elected were all screwed man ._.

Lonely Phantom

Prince Ikari
Skyy White
Prince Ikari
If Obama is re-elected:

If Romney is elected;
Rich get richer
Poor get poorer.

Anarchy. I welcome it.

Anarchy is bad though.

If we became communists G. Washington would rise from the grave and eat everybody owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff