• Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Elinnia
b u n n i nomnom
Elinnia
b u n n i nomnom
Elinnia

Like, you need to post more threads, like, calling Romney stupid cause like it's totally like the epitome of Gaia posting. fosho
Oh god. You have the worst attitude towards somebody if they aren't for Romney like you are. I hope you know that everyone is entitled to different views, and just because I THINK ROMNEY IS STUPID and you think Obama is likewise, doesn't mean you can go and be rude to people for no damn reason.

What are you? 14? Get the ******** out of here.

doesn't mean you can go and be rude to people for no damn reason.

rude

-a poem by Elinnia
You are relentless and I'm in no mood to deal with an uneducated child.

When will you be in a better mood cause I like talking to you. Tell me more how you think Romney is stupid.

Even though I hate Romney, this Elinnia chick is amusing lol

Bunny

Out of the Ash
Elinnia
b u n n i nomnom
Elinnia
b u n n i nomnom
Elinnia

Like, you need to post more threads, like, calling Romney stupid cause like it's totally like the epitome of Gaia posting. fosho
Oh god. You have the worst attitude towards somebody if they aren't for Romney like you are. I hope you know that everyone is entitled to different views, and just because I THINK ROMNEY IS STUPID and you think Obama is likewise, doesn't mean you can go and be rude to people for no damn reason.

rude

-a poem by Elinnia

When will you be in a better mood cause I like talking to you. Tell me more how you think Romney is stupid.

LOL, I love your signature.

Invisible Player

I get it. I understand how they can vote for him. Religion, Christianity. When religion dictates your decisions, then the choice is easy. Bible says no gay rights, Bible says no abortions...easy peasy.

Bunny

A Redhead Angel
I get it. I understand how they can vote for him. Religion, Christianity. When religion dictates your decisions, then the choice is easy. Bible says no gay rights, Bible says no abortions...easy peasy.
True.
A Redhead Angel

So true and it's scary. What happen to seperation of Church and state.
I guess people vote for Romney because they're either

a] idiotic
b] afraid of any religion but Christianity
c] against the rights of a woman opting to NOT carry a child conceived of a violent rape
d] all of the above

Now, if you will excuse me Romney voters, I'm late for my cousin's gay gypsy bar mitzvah. xd

Invisible Player

Heero2334
A Redhead Angel

It went *POOF*
A Redhead Angel
Heero2334
A Redhead Angel

It went *POOF*

I believe it.

King Noob

Q2k
Elinnia
Q2k
Rich white men vote for him because he likes them and will make their lives better.

Racists vote for him because he's not black.

Morons vote for him because "he's not Obama"

Anyone else, ******** if I know why they're voting for him.

Don't forget voting for him to start ww3
How the hell is one person going to start WW3.

maybe he won't start ww3 but he does seem to want to spend a lot of money on the military. money the military has not asked for.

King Noob

Out of the Ash
Elinnia
b u n n i nomnom
Elinnia
b u n n i nomnom
Elinnia

rude

-a poem by Elinnia

I agree with "out of the ash" Elinna is pretty funny XP

King Noob

b u n n i nomnom
XxRawr_HugsxX
b u n n i nomnom
he's putting religion into everything.

when did Romney put religion into anything? this is coming from an Obama supporter...

King Noob

Radioactive Homicide

but on a serious note, if you see how the economy is right now and has been for the last four years, and nothing has changed then its time to have a new president.

having the same president again will only keep the economy the same or even worse

obama hasnt done anything for me that will get him my vote

Prince Ikari
I will never understand how people can vote for Obama. How can people vote for someone as stupid when it comes to running and fixing an economy as he? He has to be the most undignified and unqualified man ever to ever live in the White House. The history books will remember him as one of our worst presidents, and I bet you Romney will be much closer to the top when he wins come next Tuesday.

Obama is not a wizard. He can not wave a magical wand and fix the economy in 4 years. He has done the best any human could. The great depression took 10 years to fix. I'm not saying that Romney can't fix the economy maybe he can, but Obama can too. People need to stop expecting immediate change and give the man a chance.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Grace Gubreez
Radioactive Homicide

but on a serious note, if you see how the economy is right now and has been for the last four years, and nothing has changed then its time to have a new president.

having the same president again will only keep the economy the same or even worse

obama hasnt done anything for me that will get him my vote

Prince Ikari
I will never understand how people can vote for Obama. How can people vote for someone as stupid when it comes to running and fixing an economy as he? He has to be the most undignified and unqualified man ever to ever live in the White House. The history books will remember him as one of our worst presidents, and I bet you Romney will be much closer to the top when he wins come next Tuesday.

Obama is not a wizard. He can not wave a magical wand and fix the economy in 4 years. He has done the best any human could. The great depression took 10 years to fix. I'm not saying that Romney can't fix the economy maybe he can, but Obama can too. People need to stop expecting immediate change and give the man a chance.
Don't forget that there was more of a sense of nationalism in the United States during the Great Depression and that added towards the quickened stimulation of the economy.

Questionable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
-Anthropology student with a love of controversy comes charging in with a whole speech on politics as they stand today-

Point 1: I agree. Romney is rude, moronic, and generally an a**.
Point 2: What people really need to do is pull their heads out of their asses and realize, hey moron, this isn't soviet russia with only two parties and two candidates to pick from. Vote independent everyone, dont get sucked into partisan politics and all that bullshit. If the best candidate is tea party one time, libertarian the next, and democrat after that, go for it.
Point 3: People rag on Obama all the time. But he is one man, and SO not responsible for all the problems being faced by a country of what is it, 600 MILLION people. Hellooooo, people, the ones who are ACTUALLY in charge of the country is the senate and house of representatives. You want s**t to change, talk to/petition/call and annoy the s**t out of your congressman. Cuz guess what. Sure, Obama put obamacare on the table, but its the senate and congress that passed it. And hey, healthcare for the poor, despite maybe not being the best for the economy, is a whole hell of a lot better than starting a war with three different countries. *cough* bush *cough*. And you know, even if the president does veto something. If the people want it bad enough and tell their congressmen to vote for it, then guess what, Us government and politics 101, a 2/3 majority overrules a veto! GASP!
Point 4: so, if this WAS soviet russia, and my ONLY choices were romney and obama, well, guess what, i would go with obama. at least he has some kind of charisma, sense of class, and good manners. Romney is one of those self-made man types who thinks he is better than everyone else just because he made his own money. He's a jerk, and his political ethics are a joke. He has no concept of the separation of church and state, and he wears his snide opinions out on his sleeve. At least Obama isnt arrogant.
Point 5:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benevolent Sex Symbol

spiderwolf13
-Anthropology student with a love of controversy comes charging in with a whole speech on politics as they stand today-

Point 1: I agree. Romney is rude, moronic, and generally an a**.
Point 2: What people really need to do is pull their heads out of their asses and realize, hey moron, this isn't soviet russia with only two parties and two candidates to pick from. Vote independent everyone, dont get sucked into partisan politics and all that bullshit. If the best candidate is tea party one time, libertarian the next, and democrat after that, go for it.
Point 3: People rag on Obama all the time. But he is one man, and SO not responsible for all the problems being faced by a country of what is it, 600 MILLION people. Hellooooo, people, the ones who are ACTUALLY in charge of the country is the senate and house of representatives. You want s**t to change, talk to/petition/call and annoy the s**t out of your congressman. Cuz guess what. Sure, Obama put obamacare on the table, but its the senate and congress that passed it. And hey, healthcare for the poor, despite maybe not being the best for the economy, is a whole hell of a lot better than starting a war with three different countries. *cough* bush *cough*. And you know, even if the president does veto something. If the people want it bad enough and tell their congressmen to vote for it, then guess what, Us government and politics 101, a 2/3 majority overrules a veto! GASP!
Point 4: so, if this WAS soviet russia, and my ONLY choices were romney and obama, well, guess what, i would go with obama. at least he has some kind of charisma, sense of class, and good manners. Romney is one of those self-made man types who thinks he is better than everyone else just because he made his own money. He's a jerk, and his political ethics are a joke. He has no concept of the separation of church and state, and he wears his snide opinions out on his sleeve. At least Obama isnt arrogant.
Point 5:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You should look into Gary Johnson, he is Libertarian and has been endorsed by Ron Paul, who unforunately, after being treated so unprofessionally by the Republican party is set to retire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff