I'm with you biggrin

c:

Greedy Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Right.
Mitt Romney, President who thinks that Rape is not a big deal, who thinks WOMEN should not have the RIGHT to choose what happens to them in an EMERGENCY (Hospital emergency) who thinks BIRTH CONTROL is STUPID and IMMORAL.
So yes, LETS ALL GET RAPED, LETS ALL WAIT FOR A MAN TO TELL THE DR WHAT TO DO TO HELP US AND LETS ALL HAVE MILLIONS OF BABIES WE CANT AFFORD.
I HATE MITT ROMNEY.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
LovelyOverdrive
AKB0048
eskAe
what programs are currently keeping you alive?

I believe she specified public education (a lot of children actually rely on the free or reduced lunch programs as those are sometimes the only food they get to eat for that day) and food stamps.
Exactly,without reduced lunch I have to pay 2.50 everyday.

My younger brother just started high school and while he refuses to eat lunch at school (he just claims there is nothing good to eat), his friends complain nonstop about it. If more kids start refusing to eat the food because they think it sucks, how much do you think that's going to go up?

Hilarious Hunter

iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
eskAe
LovelyOverdrive
AKB0048
eskAe

I believe she specified public education (a lot of children actually rely on the free or reduced lunch programs as those are sometimes the only food they get to eat for that day) and food stamps.

Ever consider making your own lunch? It's probably way cheaper, not to mention better. When I was in high school the food was awful. Not to nit-pick your argument apart or anything. I guess the basic sentiment is that if we weren't paying for all these social problems, more people would be able to afford $2.50 for lunch.

Exactly. Making Lunch = $0. Buying Lunch = $$

and where do these supplies come from? you need to buy the materials to make the food dude (unless you grow and raise it in your back yard)

Hilarious Hunter

old poetry
the whole system needs changing.
I'm tired of people sitting on their a**' for a living & living off people who work extremely hard just to pay for them.
I honestly pray obama isn't re-elected.

dont group tem all together. yeah there are some lazy scum bags out there that wont get out and work but for every scum bag theres a person that actually tries to make it the honest way. do you think its right to punish the hard workers along with the bums and a** wholes? thats no fair at all. what really needs to change is looking to see if the people really need it. Have they tried to find a job? do they not have a family member that is willing to help?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
night-shade-flower
old poetry
I'm tired of people sitting on their a**' for a living & living off people who work extremely hard just to pay for them.

dont group tem all together. yeah there are some lazy scum bags out there that wont get out and work but for every scum bag theres a person that actually tries to make it the honest way. do you think its right to punish the hard workers along with the bums and a** wholes? thats no fair at all. what really needs to change is looking to see if the people really need it. Have they tried to find a job? do they not have a family member that is willing to help?

Lot of people have stopped looking for jobs after a time. Many people have families who are unable to help because they are all in the same boat. So.... the answer to your question would be no.

Feline Raider

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Without Obama, the US will fall. Bush left it in such debt and disarray that when Obama started cleaning up his s**t, he got screwed over because people don't like change. Here in Canada we have a Bush-Wanna-Be in charge. Stephen Harper. He has dragged our health care out of the top 5 and our goal to be out of debt by 2014 is costing the country too much. Schooling has plummeted and the number of people attending has as well. Also, our unemployment rate has skyrocketed and it's become harder for undergraduates to get jobs. The US has the luxury of a party concerned with the well-fare of people in charge. Cherish it.

Hilarious Hunter

Nyadriel
night-shade-flower
old poetry

Lot of people have stopped looking for jobs after a time. Many people have families who are unable to help because they are all in the same boat. So.... the answer to your question would be no.

oh i wasnt really asking the question its just they usually looks at these types of things before thy give you any kind of aid(some do anyway) for a friend of mine they looked into ever thing before the aproved her for food stamps and other government aids
night-shade-flower
eskAe
LovelyOverdrive
AKB0048
eskAe

Ever consider making your own lunch? It's probably way cheaper, not to mention better. When I was in high school the food was awful. Not to nit-pick your argument apart or anything. I guess the basic sentiment is that if we weren't paying for all these social problems, more people would be able to afford $2.50 for lunch.

and where do these supplies come from? you need to buy the materials to make the food dude (unless you grow and raise it in your back yard)

Have you forgotten about the word "parents"
o no you might have to pay 2.50 for lunch? I use to do things for my neighbors for money for the week if they did not need anything I did not have money for food that week and did not eat.

Hilarious Smoker

night-shade-flower
eskAe
LovelyOverdrive

Have you forgotten about the word "parents"

So these parents whom are poor can somehow afford to buy supplies to make their children lunch, because they are parents? Your logic is flawed. Millions of children go hungry because their "parents" can not afford these supplies.

Tipsy Ladykiller

11,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Areina Eroni
Without Obama, the US will fall. Bush left it in such debt and disarray that when Obama started cleaning up his s**t, he got screwed over because people don't like change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff