obama is the birth father of hitler
obama personally nailed jesus to the cross

Quotable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
x-Lil_Ms_Trouble-x
Funny^^ Because when I see people voting for Obama I want to ask them if they have the eyes to see how badly he is ******** up our country. smile
Stars and Dreams are very similar.

~

Well you see, he's had a lot of s**t handed to him in the first place. Romney isn't even prepared to try and sort through it. He'll take your money and run.
~

When they shatter, they make pretty colours.
Alabaster Fae
iii Snowflake iii
Yet another example of a foreigner who is in favor of Obama......Hmmm, let's think why are most foreign countries supporting Obama? Hmm yeah, very interesting.......

~

Alright, Lets think why most Foreign Countries are supporting Obama. In simple terms.

If Mitt Romney and Obama were used car salesmen, which would you buy from? Obama, who's working hard, trying his damn best to sell you a car that's got a few scratches on it, but runs smoothly, and he lets you test drive it.

Or

Romney, Who's most likely had the car clocked, won't let you test drive it, first off tells you it's a diesel engine, and then says it's actually a petrol one when you say you don't like diesel ones, and randomly points to your mother, who's stood a little ways off having a look around, and says to you "look at that fat b***h, lol", without realising it's your mother.

Oh yeah, did you forget he randomly insults people? Or that he's literally stated with his own mouth he doesn't care about anyone who's not rich?

On a side note, I am not most foreign countries. I am just me. Is it co-incidence that most of the rest of the world doesn't like romney either? Nope. Him in presidency is a HORRIFYING prospect.

Here's a metaphoric picture of Romney for you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's a picture of Avarice - Greed of material wealth. one of the 7 deadly sins. If you're religious, this should hit home for you right about now.

If you're not, like me, then it should hit home for you about now too. Nobody likes a man who has more money than he could ever spend, but still wants more.~

First of all, this was a rhetorical question. Your example is unsatisfactory, the salesman you describe are very different out of suit. Back to the point, maybe you don't realize this but you represent the country you come from, so yeah you would be part of the "foreign countries" I have previously stated. Do you think any foreigners know much about politics in the USA? Most do not, most don't care to obtain the full details, and those who learn from their national media are ill-educated about the topic because of all the bias. And there's something called perspective in the world, what you see is different from how others' may view the same thing.

Quotable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
iii Snowflake iii

First of all, this was a rhetorical question. Your example is unsatisfactory, the salesman you describe are very different out of suit. Back to the point, maybe you don't realize this but you represent the country you come from, so yeah you would be part of the "foreign countries" I have previously stated. Do you think any foreigners know much about politics in the USA? Most do not, most don't care to obtain the full details, and those who learn from their national media are ill-educated about the topic because of all the bias. And there's something called perspective in the world, what you see is different from how others' may view the same thing.

~

Alright. Lets go through this.

My example may be unsatisfactory to you. It doesn't change, however, how very apt it is for what I was referring to.

The "Salesmen" are indeed very different out of suit. Why do you think Romney doesn't want people to see his "Out of suit" side? Because it's horrifying.

As far as "Representing a country" is concerned, who the ******** says I represent England, simply because I was born here? Are you seriously so narrow minded to believe that my opinions represent the views of an entire nation?

I represent nobody but myself. If people have similar views to me, that's great. If they don't, Hey, that's fine as well.

"Do you think any foreigners know much about politics in the USA? Most do not, most don't care to obtain the full details, and those who learn from their national media are ill-educated about the topic because of all the bias."

That right there is very very ignorant, and a great example of stereotyping. Of course you'll get those people who don't give a rats arse about politics in other countries, or even politics in their own - Yet you get those people who understand what it means when a global superpower - who is in it's established place through military ordinance only - is having a potential change of leadership.

I am not "Most". I am not someone who takes one half of a story, and bleats it like a sheep.

" And there's something called perspective in the world, what you see is different from how others' may view the same thing."

Damn straight there's something called perspective - and when most of the world (I'm talking about the actual people of the world here, not their 'leaders' or politicians or such) is extremely scared of Mitt Romney getting into power, I think it might be time to try taking a look from their, and my own perspective.

I've already looked at things from yours - And that's what my first question is about. Do you people not have eyes? Can you not see Mr Romney for what he truly is?

If you had constructive criticism, valid points, and open minded-ness, I'd be willing to hear you out further on this subject. As it is, please remove yourself, your ignorance, and your stereotyping mind from this thread.

I'm all for someone giving me points on why Romney would be good. I'm not for someone telling me I'm "just another foreigner".
~

Alabaster Fae
LooKat

~
I used guns as an example, kind of something that everyone could relate to - getting shot. Maybe that was a bad choice, and I should have used an illness or some such.

What I'm talking about are these privatised medical insurers who refuse people for utterly stupid things like asthma, and those that will insure you, but only if you back it up with hefty amounts of cash.

I fail to see what point you're making with cancer though. There isn't really a cure, a prevention, or particularly successful treatment for cancer. The only thing that they can really do is give morphine if it gets to critical stages - (I for one don't see how bombarding a body with radiation is good. It might help every now and then, but from what I've read, it's not all that successful) - Unless you're talking about your friend having an operation to have a tumor removed.
~

As far as I know, the Amish didn't have insurance and yet they received medical care so most people can get what they need. *bring on the haters*

Liberal Citizen

When I saw the thread title I knew which candidate was going to be bashed and which supported.

Someday I hope to live in a country that isn't the only developed country in the world to ignore the progress made by everyone else.

Friendly Codger

[ All of this. Just... all of it. I'd shelter any of my American friends if they ever wanted to flee the country if Romney was elected. x'D ]

Quotable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
LooKat

As far as I know, the Amish didn't have insurance and yet they received medical care so most people can get what they need. *bring on the haters*

~

No hate here. If people can get the medical care they need, that's a good thing. I just hope it can be extended to everyone.
~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff