Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

Yuria Grey
seIfish machines
User Image

Sorry, but the source for this is a parody news site. http://www.freewoodpost.com/2012/02/29/newest-gop-attack-on-women-just-say-no-to-tampons/

Not that Romney's record with women's rights isn't crap but let's stick to the truth, unlike his followers.

Thanks for the source. I was wondering how I could have possibly missed this in his platform and speeches until I saw the website. Then I lol'd.

Fatcat

Lubovnik
seIfish machines
User Image

Are you ******** retarded?

yes.
seIfish machines
User Image

Ew now we're all going to have red crotches.

Bunny

V e n j i l u
seIfish machines
User Image

Ew now we're all going to have red ******** that, I'm not bleeding with nothing to prevent it for a week straight. My a** will be on the toilet or in the shower, eugh. That's gross.

+ Putting your religious views into politics is just dhjdkhjkfdkfdl;.

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
seIfish machines
User Image

I found nothing he said in defense of this, link not involving social media si'l vous plait

The closest I could get were other Republican candidates, which is like saying Obama is pro-life because Joe Donnelly (Dem, IN) is

In fact:
Quote:
It turns out that the pro-abortion activists upset with Romney fell for a fake “news story” on the satire news web site Free Wood Post. As the folks at Twitchy note:

Once again, the liberal brain trust has bought into an absurd hoax. This one appears to have started with a satire article published months ago at the Free Wood Post. The site is headed with the tag line “news that’s almost reliable” and has a satire disclaimer right up at the top. But for many GOP haters, this quote was too good to check.

EDIT: (sorry, I forgot the link rofl )
War on Women Absurdity: Liberals Claim Romney will ban Tampons

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
ikr? romney gaining votes proves that our education system is failing.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
General Anaesthesia
Honeydew Pudding
If your bf actually chose Obama or whomever other than Romney, you have an amazing and respectful bf.
My bf and I will both be voting for Romney.
How is who a man chooses to vote for any indication of his respect for his significant other, though?

Youre voting on the indecisive man who never fully explained his "5-point plan", or any debate question in general, who forced the miners of ohio to take an unpaid day off to attend his public speech event, who wants to drill the earth to death for oil, OH. And is a mormon? Being mormon, there's no way in hell he's not going to use god to make his laws for everyone regardless of what they believe in.

This is why people here in this topic will bawl if romney wins.

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

13,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
seIfish machines
User Image

my friend showed me that like 30 minutes ago..perfect.

teehee.

whee

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
General Anaesthesia
Responsive
General Anaesthesia
Honeydew Pudding
If your bf actually chose Obama or whomever other than Romney, you have an amazing and respectful bf.
How is who a man chooses to vote for any indication of his respect for his significant other, though?

Youre voting on the indecisive man who never fully explained his "5-point plan", or any debate question in general, who forced the miners of ohio to take an unpaid day off to attend his public speech event, who wants to drill the earth to death for oil, OH. And is a mormon? Being mormon, there's no way in hell he's not going to use god to make his laws for everyone regardless of what they believe in.

That in no way answered my question.
I asked how a mans vote indicates how much respect he has for his significant other.

Nah i didnt even bother to read youre question.
I just really need to know if youre aware of what i just said here.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
General Anaesthesia
Responsive
General Anaesthesia
Responsive
General Anaesthesia
Honeydew Pudding

I asked how a mans vote indicates how much respect he has for his significant other.

Yes, I certainly am.
I didn't say I like him, but he's a better choice for me than President Obama.

The drilling for oil point, by the way, am am totally behind that so I don't see it as a negative thing.
Using the natural resources available to us, and at the same time creating jobs? Not a bad idea.
Also, like half my family is LDS, so why should I be concerned about Romney's religion?

Saying not to vote for someone based on their religion is just as bad
as people who won't vote for someone based on skin color.

Majority of republicans are voting for romney cause he's white, so if youre thinking obama has his supporters cause he's black, i can say that romney's supporters want him cause he's white too.

If a candidate's religion states that it is a ritual for them to kill anybody, Hell yah i am not going to vote for them. Religion is applied to lawmaking so bad its ridiculous. To this say the ******** dollar says "in god we trust."
The only jobs he'll provide is for china and india. Can you explain his five point plan? Cause from romney, its incomplete and doesnt make ******** sense.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
General Anaesthesia
Responsive
General Anaesthesia
Responsive
General Anaesthesia
Honeydew Pudding

Yes, I certainly am.
I didn't say I like him, but he's a better choice for me than President Obama.

The drilling for oil point, by the way, am am totally behind that so I don't see it as a negative thing.
Using the natural resources available to us, and at the same time creating jobs? Not a bad idea.
Also, like half my family is LDS, so why should I be concerned about Romney's religion?

Saying not to vote for someone based on their religion is just as bad
as people who won't vote for someone based on skin color.

I also noticed you overlooked about what i said about the minors. You think those minors who were forced to take an unpaid day off deserved that? You think thats fair? Just for a multi-millionaires speech?
I dislike both candidates.
But I do prefer Obama over Romney in a heartbeat.
This election is giving me really bad anxiety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff