Welcome to Gaia! ::

Russian Breasts
o0 effervescence 0o
Russian Breasts
Watch people take you seriously, lol.

Ahaha,
well news to you.
I take him seriously. And Romney will win this election.

Are you psychic?
How can you tell?

Does your crystal ball tell you how he actually made a detailed plan on fixing America?

no....but my crystal ball does tell me that obamas plan of fixing america is still just that after his time in office. I did however applause his manipulative use of the word "change" during his first election....hmmm where is that change i ask you?

Popular Smoker

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I swear if romney becomes president im buying a bus ticket to Canada....its also funny how on tumblr there's this post someone made that says mitt romney sucks pass it on and it has more notes on that than he has likes on facebook.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Belboii Aire
I swear if romney becomes president im buying a bus ticket to Canada....its also funny how on tumblr there's this post someone made that says mitt romney sucks pass it on and it has more notes on that than he has likes on facebook.

LMAO serious? Where is this such-a-note? That's...interesting. Folks just really don't like this guy. But then again...I don't blame them. He --or his wife--obviously didn't learn selflessness at some points in their lives. And to be honest in my opinions, whoever votes for that poor soul is signing America's death certificate (_ _)

Versatile Businessman

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rya Dracosin
Royal Smoke

When you look at the facts Obama has spent more money then all previous presidents combined, and clearly people are not doing any research to see this fact. And this is why he will destroy the U.S.

I have a challenge for you.

Try and fix the USA without spending a dime more than normal.

Remember, there are more people going into poverty while businesses who are getting government money are giving them less hours or hiring more people at minimum wage rather than a proper wage that reflects cost of living. Remember that without some military presence somewhere, we will not keep allies or make them.

There's more stuff to remember, but seriously, think about it. Because the cost of living everywhere is going up, the government will HAVE to be spending more money, unless they can offset what they spend by increasing taxes. Like tax companies heavier who send american based jobs overseas. Put a tax on money that is transferred from an american bank to a foreign account. Tax companies who are wasteful, who consume more unrenewable energy resources.

But all that aside, why don't you try and fix the country...?

Fixing the country? Well, I could do it if I had the power to do it. It wouldn't be that hard.

Now, not spending a dime? No, I couldn't do that, but I wouldn't need to spend trillions of dollars.

Conservative Member

yeripah

I'll bet you 46,000 gold that Obama will win this DAMN election.

I don't think you have that kind of money.
If you do though then I'll make the bet with you.
o0 effervescence 0o
yeripah

I'll bet you 46,000 gold that Obama will win this DAMN election.

I don't think you have that kind of money.
If you do though then I'll make the bet with you.

GOLD xD and I'm raising it to 57,000. No turning back now > biggrin

Dangerous Werewolf

ohh yes lets vote for someone who agrees with the the whole "You can't get pregnant from rape."

Because that makes all the scene in the world...

Hellraiser

If Romney gets elected after all the crap he's said and done, I'm going to need to sign myself into a mental institution because my faith in humanity will be GONE.
I honestly don't want anyone who only cares about the rich to be my President.

On another note, if you honestly think that President Obama has enough power to change ALL THE THINGS in four years, you're a dumbass.
Especially if you've seen the current state of the Congress.
But then again, a lot of you guys are below 18 or haven't even taken a high school or college level goverment/economics class and don't know what's going on in the world. (Sorry if that insults you.)
I legitimately cannot believe women who vote for Romney. It's appalling.

Golden Receiver

16,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Contributor 150
Mayor Twihard
VOTE ROMNEY!!! 3nodding
lol Out of all people HIM?

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

yeripah
langland07
yeripah
Zada Girl
yeripah
Zada Girl
if Romney win American will be worst off then before and every other country in the world including are own allies will hate us

Agreed. He already bad-mouthed China who else can he insult? Britain?

he already bad mouth Britain during the Olympics... and then he bad mouthed most Middle Eastern countries....

Holy crap Mitt Romney's going to start a nuclear war against our used-to-be allies
Well W. Bush almost brought us there.

Mitt Romney is a reincarnation of W. Bush. An accident waiting to happen

And just like Bush, everyone here in Europe hates Romney too. So, yeah, good luck with that whole allies thing if that nutjob actually wins. Doubt it'll happen though. I like to think most Americans aren't as stupid as they seem sometimes.
Materi Rossii

i love you

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

yeripah
Materi Rossii

i love you

sempai pls
redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items