Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
If that is all you like about Jill Stein, you may want to reevaluate your choice. Especially since, as colleges would be free, their standards would go down (just like public v. private schools) and the quality of teachers and technology would go down more than standards. Not to mention that employers would stop using college as a factor of employment, as anybody can finish it now, and as all people now possess the skills one (supposedly) learns in college.

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
I want Jill Stein. She wants to make it where school lasts from pre-k to College free. That would be amazing. Sure we can get financial aid... But you have to have certain qualifications to get financial aid. So, some can't even get that college education that they desire. I would love that.
Being a pre-k teacher, I would love that.

I'm not familiar with Jill Stein, what party is she?
Sh is a Green Party. This is her site.
Hm, we seem to agree on a lot of the issues.
~Nods~ That's why I like her.

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

The New Wineskin
If that is all you like about Jill Stein, you may want to reevaluate your choice. Especially since, as colleges would be free, their standards would go down (just like public v. private schools) and the quality of teachers and technology would go down more than standards. Not to mention that employers would stop using college as a factor of employment, as anybody can finish it now, and as all people now possess the skills one (supposedly) learns in college.
Well, I thought that was one of the important things. There are quite a few others that I agree with her on, doll.

Questionable Borg

Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
I want Jill Stein. She wants to make it where school lasts from pre-k to College free. That would be amazing. Sure we can get financial aid... But you have to have certain qualifications to get financial aid. So, some can't even get that college education that they desire. I would love that.

Sadly, because of her party (ie: not a democrat or a republican) I don't think she has much chance of winning.

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini

Sadly, because of her party (ie: not a democrat or a republican) I don't think she has much chance of winning.
Still worth a try. ~Nods~

Questionable Borg

Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
It is smile

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
Mayor Gravity
Gin Rini
It is smile
Yep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out