Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Romney won the debate not only because of his body language and eye-contact, but because he caught Obama on most occasions. Even he said himself, "I've been in business for 25 years and I have no idea what you're talking about." 25 years. If he did so badly at Bain Capital and whatever else he's been accused of, he would have been kicked out of that business on the spot. I would have been ashamed to run for president if I wasn't confident in my business experience. The topic was the economy, which Obama hasn't done much to help with (You know that $16,000,000,000,000+ national debt we have? And the unemployment? People have given up hope in looking for jobs. That's how bad it is.)

Romney knew what he was talking about, whether it was lies or not, and delivered it well. Obama kept his head down and used his same old ideas that he tried last election. He said himself that he would want to be kicked out had he not solved the economy problems within his first term. You say Romney is a flip-flopper? So is Obama. Personally, I'm sick and tired of Obama trying the same tactics, the same, droning speech. I couldn't care less how wealthy Romney is, how many mansions he has, or whatever. Obama was wealthy enough to go on multiple vacations and golf countless times, and used taxpayer money to give higher-ups some planes just so they could get where they need to go. He also used taxpayer money for solar energy from China, something he said that he would never do. He is quoted as saying that he doesn't want green energy from anywhere but America. And there you have it.

Ok, I'm done. xd Sorry, I got off topic a lot. My bad. This is the first time I've talked about my opinion on the presidency online.

we are in complete agreement

Romantic Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Reon_Zino
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Romney won the debate not only because of his body language and eye-contact, but because he caught Obama on most occasions. Even he said himself, "I've been in business for 25 years and I have no idea what you're talking about." 25 years. If he did so badly at Bain Capital and whatever else he's been accused of, he would have been kicked out of that business on the spot. I would have been ashamed to run for president if I wasn't confident in my business experience. The topic was the economy, which Obama hasn't done much to help with (You know that $16,000,000,000,000+ national debt we have? And the unemployment? People have given up hope in looking for jobs. That's how bad it is.)

Romney knew what he was talking about, whether it was lies or not, and delivered it well. Obama kept his head down and used his same old ideas that he tried last election. He said himself that he would want to be kicked out had he not solved the economy problems within his first term. You say Romney is a flip-flopper? So is Obama. Personally, I'm sick and tired of Obama trying the same tactics, the same, droning speech. I couldn't care less how wealthy Romney is, how many mansions he has, or whatever. Obama was wealthy enough to go on multiple vacations and golf countless times, and used taxpayer money to give higher-ups some planes just so they could get where they need to go. He also used taxpayer money for solar energy from China, something he said that he would never do. He is quoted as saying that he doesn't want green energy from anywhere but America. And there you have it.

Ok, I'm done. xd Sorry, I got off topic a lot. My bad. This is the first time I've talked about my opinion on the presidency online.

Go to bed like you were told, mister. razz

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
Sil3ntxR3qui3m
Reon_Zino
Sil3ntxR3qui3m

Go to bed like you were told, mister. razz
cant sleep >_<
Divine_Malevolence
Gedral

Romney's tax plan is intended to fix problems. Namely of of continually weak economy and severe unemployment. The liberal economist Paul Krugman was suggested we are in a depression.
In a way that has been proven to never work.
In the way that got us into this mess in the first place.
It's what GWB did in 2001 and 2003. How many jobs did it net?

Yes...and we were in a recession at the beginning of Bush's term, from which we rebounded. It netted a lot of jobs.

The problem came with the housing bubble. The housing bubble was brought about in great part by liberal policies.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Gedral
Divine_Malevolence
Gedral

Romney's tax plan is intended to fix problems. Namely of of continually weak economy and severe unemployment. The liberal economist Paul Krugman was suggested we are in a depression.

Yes...and we were in a recession at the beginning of Bush's term, from which we rebounded. It netted a lot of jobs.

The problem came with the housing bubble. The housing bubble was brought about in great part by liberal policies.
We were in a surplus at the beginning of Bush's term. And then he managed to turn that surplus into a recession, vis a vis the two dumbass tax cuts.
Divine_Malevolence
Gedral
Divine_Malevolence
Gedral

We were in a surplus at the beginning of Bush's term. And then he managed to turn that surplus into a recession, vis a vis the two dumbass tax cuts.

Obama loves borrowing money from China.
Obama would make a great neighbor provided you are not from China. Then Obama would always be be borrowing from you.

Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
C O K l
you pleb
romneywillwin
Even your precious Bill Maher admitted that Romney won that debate.

C O K l
I honestly don't understand people that say Romney won. Ex: If there was a scientist trying to explain why the sky is blue in under 5 minutes and I kept interrupting him mid-sentence and saying firmly that the sky is purple until his 5 minutes are up, that doesn't make me a winner. lol

i feel that any argument against your point was said here perfectly.

"Romney kept eye contact, therefore he won my vote"
User Image
s**t, if eye contact's all it takes; I'm running 2016. lol

Hahahaha I'll be your opponent then. Bc I give killer eye contact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff