Welcome to Gaia! ::

was so great at the debate. neutral
he really wasn't.
at all.

obama didn't do so well either, but he was still better than romney.
all mitt did the whole time was backtrack on himself like a doofus and deny saying nearly everything that obama brought up.
you know like, all the stuff he totally did say and then blatantly denied even though it was on public tv? that kind of stuff.

he literally makes no sense. absolutely no sense.
so, i'd like to know. why do you Romney supporters support him? i mean, seriously?

discuss.
don't bring up the whole 'obama had four years and he didn't do nuffin' thing, because you guys need to understand that four years is a very short time to fix something that has been at the very least a decade in the making.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
People who say Romney won only listened to the attitudes. Nobody who listened to the words thinks Romney did anything of the sort.
Divine_Malevolence
People who say Romney won only listened to the attitudes. Nobody who listened to the words thinks Romney did anything of the sort.

that's a perfect point. exclaim
Even your precious Bill Maher admitted that Romney won that debate.

Fashionable Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
romney made a fool of himself once most likely hes gonna make another fool of himself again

Invisible Poster

I honestly don't understand people that say Romney won. Ex: If there was a scientist trying to explain why the sky is blue in under 5 minutes and I kept interrupting him mid-sentence and saying firmly that the sky is purple until his 5 minutes are up, that doesn't make me a winner. lol I think Romney was rude and didn't back up his claims. After one hour of him speaking I still haven't a clue of what his intentions are. I would like to know what kind of spiritual guidance Obama was under to stop him from walking across the stage and back-handing him.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
romneywillwin
That's 'cause Bill Maher is an a*****e to everyone, not just Republicans.
romneywillwin

C O K l
I honestly don't understand people that say Romney won. Ex: If there was a scientist trying to explain why the sky is blue in under 5 minutes and I kept interrupting him mid-sentence and saying firmly that the sky is purple until his 5 minutes are up, that doesn't make me a winner. lol

i feel that any argument against your point was said here perfectly.

Invisible Poster

you pleb
romneywillwin

C O K l
I honestly don't understand people that say Romney won. Ex: If there was a scientist trying to explain why the sky is blue in under 5 minutes and I kept interrupting him mid-sentence and saying firmly that the sky is purple until his 5 minutes are up, that doesn't make me a winner. lol

i feel that any argument against your point was said here perfectly.

"Romney kept eye contact, therefore he won my vote"
User Image
s**t, if eye contact's all it takes; I'm running 2016. lol

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
C O K l
I honestly don't understand people that say Romney won. Ex: If there was a scientist trying to explain why the sky is blue in under 5 minutes and I kept interrupting him mid-sentence and saying firmly that the sky is purple until his 5 minutes are up, that doesn't make me a winner. lol I think Romney was rude and didn't back up his claims. After one hour of him speaking I still haven't a clue of what his intentions are. I would like to know what kind of spiritual guidance Obama was under to stop him from walking across the stage and back-handing him.

Ohmigosh this.
Divine_Malevolence
romneywillwin

Yeah, he is just a comedian that doesnt know his s**t.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
romneywillwin
Divine_Malevolence
romneywillwin

Considering all things Bill Maher knows a lot.
He's an a*****e, sure. There's good reason to hate him. But that a*****e is extremely logical.
Divine_Malevolence
romneywillwin
Divine_Malevolence
romneywillwin

Considering all things Bill Maher knows a lot.
He's an a*****e, sure. There's good reason to hate him. But that a*****e is extremely logical.

Hardly, but I would rather not waste my time, and yours talking about Bill Maher. He is the last person I should have to argue about.

Shadowy Ghost

22,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
The reason why Romney won the debate was because he didn't back down. And Obama did.

The shocking part of Obama during the debate is why he didn't say to Romney 'That's not true' when Romney called him out on things.

Thus, Obama lost the debate, because he didn't even try to win it.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
cursedgnomes
The reason why Romney won the debate was because he didn't back down. And Obama did.

The shocking part of Obama during the debate is why he didn't say to Romney 'That's not true' when Romney called him out on things.

Thus, Obama lost the debate, because he didn't even try to win it.
Sad but true.
It probably would've only taken one exclamation of "Bullshit!" to win that debate.

Romney: ".... And that is how I would get around raising taxes on the middle class."
PBS guy: "Mr. President, your response?"
Obama: "Bullshit."
PBS guy: "And we have a victor. Thank you and good night."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out