Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Why the hell does a rich a*****e like Mitt Romney need to hold a FUND RAISER? Don't want to dip into your own money? You prefer to spend it all on yourself? Well, good thing he's gonna lose, otherwise we know where our country's money is going. Straight into his pocket. Seriously, at this point, it shouldn't even be a debate. But the fact that he still has supporters, after all the ignorant bullshit he spews on a daily basis, sickens me.
We have no good choice.

Questionable Borg

Subject 23
Why the hell does a rich a*****e like Mitt Romney need to hold a FUND RAISER? Don't want to dip into your own money? You prefer to spend it all on yourself? Well, good thing he's gonna lose, otherwise we know where our country's money is going. Straight into his pocket. Seriously, at this point, it shouldn't even be a debate. But the fact that he still has supporters, after all the ignorant bullshit he spews on a daily basis, sickens me.
I don't support Romney, but the first rule of business is never use your own money.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
because he's now in DEBT over this?

Dapper Capitalist

Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
I don't support Romney, but the first rule of business is never use your own money.

Unless it's investment.
I believe there are rules about Campaign Finance that have to do with how much you personally can spend while campaigning.

Questionable Borg

Russian Breasts
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23

Unless it's investment.
The people I know who have invested (which is like 2 people). Didn't even use their own money.

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Julia Hardcore
We have no good choice.
the only reason everyone bitches about Obama is because he couldn't get anything done. But that was because of the republican majority congress that refused to pass anything he tried to legislate. People forget that the president can't do anything without congress' ok. And congress has been literally trying to get him fired for the past 4 years. They've actually come out and said that too. If we want to actually know what Obama can accomplish, we need a congress that isn't made of a bunch of republican assholes.

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
Running a country should not be considered business.

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Subject 23

Logic? What? The reason the founding fathers chose to title the leader of our country as a "President" is because they wanted to more closely associate the nation as a business rather than a monarchy. Especially seeing as they wanted us to stand out on democratic and capitalistic ideals.

P.S. Obama had two years to do whatever he wanted with a Democratic majority in both the House and the Senate. What did he do with those years?

Questionable Borg

Subject 23
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
No, it shouldn't....but my point is still valid.

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Triskellion
Subject 23

Logic? What? The reason the founding fathers chose to title the leader of our country as a "President" is because they wanted to more closely associate the nation as a business rather than a monarchy. Especially seeing as they wanted us to stand out on democratic and capitalistic ideals.

P.S. Obama had two years to do whatever he wanted with a Democratic majority in both the House and the Senate. What did he do with those years?

You really think ANYONE can clean up the disaster bush left this country in with two years?? TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, public schools a disaster, and the ******** PATRIOT ACT?!

You're essentially giving a man the job of cleaning up eight years of garbage, and saying he has two years to do it.

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
it is, and that bothersme. We are essentially products to them.

Questionable Borg

Subject 23
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
Mayor Gravity
Subject 23
it is, and that bothersme. We are essentially products to them.
I think we can be.

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Subject 23
Triskellion
Subject 23

You really think ANYONE can clean up the disaster bush left this country in with two years?? TRILLIONS of dollars in debt, public schools a disaster, and the ******** PATRIOT ACT?!

Two years isn't enough to solve the disaster of the near decade of Crony Capitalism, neither is four, nor is eight.

My point is this: given the (multiple) opportunities to actually "pay down the debt" (quote from one Obama's ads stating it as part of his plan). What steps has he actaully made to do so? And when you answer that question please also look at the steps he has made in the opposite direction as well.

I assure you he has gone more in the latter direction than the former.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff